xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Even though Megan is NOT a "love interest" in deeper hinsight, and most likely she will not be part of the harem (as story has other plans with her so far), we can see the confusion about that non-canon-scene. Even though she will have several sexual encounters with MC - that's for sure and it's already obvious.
We still think, it's non-story related bonus material, but we also THINK about re-creating that scene. Maybe we'll have Megan daydreaming about having that sex with MC, as she like younger boys.
Here's the thing man, I think it's safe to say we all here are MrDots fans cuz we appreciated the hard work and dedication he puts into all his games, but since we can safely call him a veteran or a top dog in the business, lil 'mistakes' like this should never even be associated with his name. He doesn't have any reasonable excuse to make for something he should've known would piss most of his fans off.

I never understood why some non NTR, harem, or roamance devs make the mistake of ruining their games and reputations for a few extra bucks coming from nobodies who only want to impose their ridiculous preferences in games that are clearly not for them and should do the usual thing they tell us non NTR bois to do, which is move on to games that cater to their personal preferences and stay in their lane. I think they have a part of the blame in this issue, but ultimately, it's the devs who listen to them without considering and asking for their fans opinions about divisive fetishes and stunts like this.

I couldn't care less what that top tier milf does in her fictional private life and for how many random idiots she spreads her legs and asshole, but I definitely don't want no visual proof of it in a supposed harem/romance game. C'mon man... by far the most attractive milf and woman in the whole game is just a stupid slut getting fucked by her damn limo driver ?? Are you serious ??:eek::FacePalm: Is she supposed to be a stupid, token slut or just very badly-written ?? Cuz I don't think a drop-dead gorgeous, successful, rich asf and shady woman like her would have to put any effort into getting attractive men's attention, but why not make the MC fuck her first and only let the player decide if they want to share her with other guys or not ?? It's ridiculous, and this isn't the first time Dots made a lil 'mistake' like that. Remember the whore twins from your SL ?? Yeah, those two. If shit hit the fan that badly there, why not make an alternative NTR-only account for NTR-only games, OR just a full-on NTR game for fans of this fetish without ruining your current non NTR/romance games, if there's enough team members, money and computing power to get the job done ??:WeSmart:

Don't blame these fine ppl here for a supposed 'mistake' like this one, cuz it's ridiculous, and it sounds to me like Dots tests the waters to add more 'spicy' stuff like that in future updates. If spicing up is what the story needs, I wholeheartedly agree and support the idea, BUT why not focus all the 'spiciness' on making the MC an actual man doing what manly manwhores do, instead of boring us with those boring sex scenes, boring, shy MC and vanilla build up ??

Megan is a powerful woman, leading her own business - she knows what she wants and uses people for her benefits (leaving to your imagination). She's playing an important role in the story, but not as harem girl in the end. (things can change, but these are the current plans.
I don't think a lot of "rich, powerful, successful" women suck their drivers' dicks and get fucked in the ass by them like cheap whores and horny sluts, and apparently, I'm not the only one thinking this, but there's no need to rework the scene if it was commissioned by some troll or hater. Just let the damn thing there and focus on making MC's sex scenes and build up with the LIs and side girls better and consider making Megan an optional woman in his harem, cuz she's too fine and bad to be left out.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The secret icon seems to only appear once when I first entered the code, but now will not come back up during any scene?

Dude, that's like every fucking AVN. Get off your high horse and go read a book if you want something else. We're here for cheap fantasies and a boner.
Don't speak for all of us, some do enjoy the story as much or more than the lewd content.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Even though Megan is NOT a "love interest" in deeper hinsight, and most likely she will not be part of the harem (as story has other plans with her so far), we can see the confusion about that non-canon-scene. Even though she will have several sexual encounters with MC - that's for sure and it's already obvious.
We still think, it's non-story related bonus material, but we also THINK about re-creating that scene. Maybe we'll have Megan daydreaming about having that sex with MC, as she like younger boys.
We still think that should not be necessary, but for the sake of it, we're thinking about it (no promises though).
As for the further plans:
Megan will NOT be part of the harem, but she will have several sexual encounters with MC (that's why there are love scores).

To explain:
love scores do NOT indicate, how deep the LOVE is, but how far MC can go later on in certain scenes. The higher this score, the farther he can go, meaning the farther the girl ALLOWS him to go. This score does NOT indicate whether a girl is able to join the harem or not. DOn't assume things because we named some variable the easiest way - you don't know how we intend to use them - just saying.
I really can't reveal more of the plot at this point, but it might be a useful information to know about that.

Megan is a powerful woman, leading her own business - she knows what she wants and uses people for her benefits (leaving to your imagination). She's playing an important role in the story, but not as harem girl in the end. (things can change, but these are the current plans.
Originally we did that non - canon sex scene NOT with MC, because we didn't want the player to get wrong thoughts about Megan's role in the game at this point. We didn't want the player to think that Megan could be a main love interest. Maybe we went overboard just because we wanted to add some lewd content. We never thought you guys would take a non-canon bonus scene that serious - honestly not
If shes not a love interest then i dont see the problem with the scene. does this mean that the main/harem girls wont get non - canon scenes like that if thats ill become a patreon simply for bella alone i like what she wears (y)

• Angry
Reactions: fajiker145

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
You can see the parade of people who hate the dev who haven't even played this game lying in their reviews, yet again. "Stilted and overly verbose dialogue" "extremely unlikeable cast of characters " These are literally lies and anyone who reads a review from those people should not take anything they say seriously.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You can see the parade of people who hate the dev who haven't even played this game lying in their reviews, yet again. "Stilted and overly verbose dialogue" "extremely unlikeable cast of characters " These are literally lies and anyone who reads a review from those people should not take anything they say seriously.
From the sounds of it they are all thiefs that makes them pretty unlikable to me.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Ah, it's fine, don't take it too close. I'm just grateful that there will be a harem in the game, and tell MrDots good work!

Sometimes not all spectators are happy; there will be those who will criticize and those who will enjoy the game. I wouldn't worry so much about one woman who at some point might turn out to be an enemy or someone who wants to play with fire with Mc. This is a game for a thief, and in such a story there will always be those who cannot be trusted much. The main thing is for us to take a closer look at our harem and not quarrel over a girl who is a non-love interestin. In such games, sometimes you need enemies that for some reason Mc will interact, for the sake of tension, the main thing is to give the game time.
i agree with this if megan isnt a love interest there is no loss if she has scenes with npcs arnt we all here for the harem. i did jump the gun in my earlier post beliving she was a love interest

• Angry

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Where do we input the code that is in the OP? I looked at the main menu and settings and couldn't find it. Thanks!

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Where do we input the code that is in the OP? I looked at the main menu and settings and couldn't find it. Thanks!
After starting the game, right click, click the option that says game tablet, from there click safe, enter the code as a combination in the safe.

Reactions: Talmadge

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
From the sounds of it they are all thiefs that makes them pretty unlikable to me.
Unlikable means impossible to like. I like them. Therefore they are not unlikable. Someone else may not like them, it's subjective, but they aren't "unlikable".

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Jozefu23

Jan 11, 2023
Hey guys, does anybody know if there's a fix for Android and half of the dialogue being cut out of the screen?

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
The secret icon seems to only appear once when I first entered the code, but now will not come back up during any scene?

Don't speak for all of us, some do enjoy the story as much or more than the lewd content.
Nah, I enjoy the story as much as the lewd content as you can see from the selection of titles in my signature. This isn't the issue. The issue is complaining about having an MC banging lots of ladies in an AVN. "One dude just around tons of girls who are gonna sleep with him" is almost the literal definition of an AVN. Complaining about that is illogical.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes