cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just a thought, but it might help to put a little space on the Relationship screen, between portraits of the girls who can be part of the harem, and the ones who can't and/or "not love interest" ones? This would maybe reduce confusion and the number of "what do you mean X isn't part of harem" posts down the road.

Srsly, this being your 4th game and 4th run in with the NTR fallout, you really should know better at this point. :sneaky:
Hyperserver doesn't do much to game so correct target for 1st part is dots team (via website or patreon or subs).

As for 2nd part apparently you see NTR everywhere even if LI just looks other guy or girl.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just a thought, but it might help to put a little space on the Relationship screen, between portraits of the girls who can be part of the harem, and the ones who can't and/or "not love interest" ones? This would maybe reduce confusion and the number of "what do you mean X isn't part of harem" posts down the road.

Srsly, this being your 4th game and 4th run in with the NTR fallout, you really should know better at this point. :sneaky:
to clarify "harem":
We see harem as "living together and having sexual relations with MC" - not saying that there will be massive group orgies though!
Having sex, even multiple times with any other girl outside, doesn't make that girl a harem girl. So far, there are 5 girls planned (maybe there will be a few more - we'll see after some time) for "real" harem, and Megan is not one of them.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
we already thought about that, but we decided against, just because we wanted the player to be uncertain what to expect.
If we already reveal which person will end in a harem, it would take a lot of "excitement to figure out" out of the game.
Hmm, given popularity of walkthrough mods (including the one you have built-in) i'd say you're probably overestimating players' desire and excitement in figuring out the game, vs just clicking on the green option to collect the sex scenes. And that "excitement" isn't the word the players are going to use when they find out a character they were pursuing in the earnest isn't actually a LI (or a harem-enabled LI) But it's, of course, up to you.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hyperserver doesn't do much to game so correct target for 1st part is dots team (via website or patreon or subs).

As for 2nd part apparently you see NTR everywhere even if LI just looks other guy or girl.
IIRC, for this game Hyperserver was promoted to have certain amount of input in how things will shape out.

As for the 2nd part, i think you're confusing my personal stance and views with simply mentioning the fact some people have reacted in such manner in the past.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

actually i am more involved than ever before about story in this game. You noticed a change in way of writing? Well - that's one of the bigger parts of me being involved for example.
Hearsz i sstill the main writer, but all written scenes go though my hands, and i more than once talked to hearsz to change some lines (not to fall back in old habbits). Also fleshing out the scenes and what will happen in certain ways is about me being mainly involved.
But even though:
Sometimes, i get surprised myself - so for example i didn't get notice about that Megan scene at all, as it was written in short notice without me knowing about. We are 5 people working on the game - and sometimes it will happen that something is getting implemented without all others knowing.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
actually i am more involved than ever before about story in this game. You noticed a change in way of writing? Well - that's one of the bigger parts of me being involved for example.
Hearsz i sstill the main writer, but all written scenes go though my hands, and i more than once talked to hearsz to change some lines (not to fall back in old habbits). Also fleshing out the scenes and what will happen in certain ways is about me being mainly involved.
But even though:
Sometimes, i get surprised myself - so for example i didn't get notice about that Megan scene at all, as it was written in short notice without me knowing about. We are 5 people working on the game - and sometimes it will happen that something is getting implemented without all others knowing.
That’s nice, fleshed out scenes and dirty talks can make a good scene become great ones.

so far, imo it’s an improvement especially in the animation and sex scene department.

how was the reaction from your paying subs so far? And how did they like the limo scene?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Am I the only one at fault? Or can the points be earned only after that? This was a very big episode with lots of dialogue and choices... And based on that the characters could have gotten a lot of points... URM doesn't see any love points for any of the characters either... So when does this stat trigger? :unsure:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That’s nice, fleshed out scenes and dirty talks can make a good scene become great ones.

so far, imo it’s an improvement especially in the animation and sex scene department.

how was the reaction from your paying subs so far? And how did they like the limo scene?
well - no negative feedback on sub platforms so far.

Regarding the fleshing out:
Actually my favorite girl (for which i did more or less soley the whole background story and also the first looks) , is Zora.
She is exactly like i wanted her to be - she is not the prettiest, chubby, and insecure.
She will go through a massive change during the game, and even she will play a bigger role storywise later on.
I really put a lot of effort into her character. So far, i guess, i am on the right track, as she is not really loved (for NOW - heh).
1st mission accomplished. I am really looking forward to have my special beloved one evolving more and more - heh.

Usually the girls are pretty right from the start - so boring - always the same: see pretty girl, seduce pretty girl - rinse and repeat ....
With Zora i wanted to go another direction. She might not be attractive for now, but ........................ ;)

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Am I the only one at fault? Or can the points be earned only after that? This was a very big episode with lots of dialogue and choices... And based on that the characters could have gotten a lot of points... URM doesn't see any love points for any of the characters either... So when does this stat trigger? :unsure:
You receive one "love point" per each task for given character you complete with A+ rating. They are given at the end of the chapter.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
it isn't on main game. It's a bonus scene - non canon - for higher tiers. Even hidden as bonus easteregg.
Bro. Its literally in the main game. Maybe story is the word you were looking for? Still, NTR debate aside, putting these in the game, which is for all purpose a harem game, that people can randomly stumble on is horrible design. People are 100% valid in what they are saying right now (at least most of them.) I get wanting to please backers, but there a plenty of ways to please higher tier backers that don't effect the tone of the game. I think a rewrite is for the best.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Because, like i said in the second sentence of my reply,

You'll see them once you hit the post-chapter summary screen.
Ok, thanks, I was the one at fault, I didn't go that far... I exited at the save screen... I see it now, thanks again... (y)

Reactions: ffive

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
well - no negative feedback on sub platforms so far.

Regarding the fleshing out:
Actually my favorite girl (for which i did more or less soley the whole background story and also the first looks) , is Zora.
She is exactly like i wanted her to be - she is not the prettiest, chubby, and insecure.
She will go through a massive change during the game, and even she will play a bigger role storywise later on.
I really put a lot of effort into her character. So far, i guess, i am on the right track, as she is not really loved (for NOW - heh).
1st mission accomplished. I am really looking forward to have my special beloved one evolving more and more - heh.

Usually the girls are pretty right from the start - so boring - always the same: see pretty girl, seduce pretty girl - rinse and repeat ....
With Zora i wanted to go another direction. She might not be attractive for now, but ........................ ;)
I mean if that’s the case why even think about rewriting it? Better to spend time on writ new content.

I knew it would be something like that with her because how out of place she was from other female characters. I think that’s pretty cool.

how’s the update schedule looking like? Prob not once a month right?

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
We never thought you guys would take a non-canon bonus scene that serious - honestly not
... because it's their first game, isn't it? Wow, my BS detector went crazy
Such a 'great' idea to add an extra dick to the vanilla game as a bonus. It's like giving someone a birthday gift knowing that he hates that shit. What could go wrong?
Btw, these never-ending attempts to please multidick lovers are really admirable :LOL:

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Giving this a 1/5 review is just plain stupid given the level of effort by the dev and overall production value. I've left 2/5 reviews before when some game really annoyed me, but I'd at least make an effort to write a long and constructive review. I encourage others who have enjoyed this first episode to also leave reviews to smooth out the noise. Before leaving mine, this game was at a 3.5 average (with 7 votes) which is frankly speaks more poorly of F95 than it does of the game itself.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes