flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
noted - and 100% agree. As i already said: we aren't there where we want to be, but working on it.
My personal opinion: written thoughts restrict the player from getting max possible immersion. NO ONE likes to be told what he has to think.
I'm not sure if you were responsible, but I wanted to congratulate whoever made the game's opening scene. I thought it was great.

Reactions: Jafo

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not sure if you were responsible, but I wanted to congratulate whoever made the game's opening scene. I thought it was great.
The opening scene in general (just be thrown into action without any boring slow setup) was my idea. But the scene itself (writing and the story arc) was HearszAM's doing.
So - thanks - i guess

Reactions: flaviopaganini

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Can't believe I almost missed this gem and it's the DEV of Sunshine Love!
Shame on me!

When's the next update?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Can't believe I almost missed this gem and it's the DEV of Sunshine Love!
Shame on me!

When's the next update?
we plan on 2 more updates this year.
One around Christmas.
So the other one should be around late September/early October

Reactions: tomas024

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I like his games, but they always give me a feeling of a somewhat teenage and juvenile story. It might just be because the models he uses always look very young
Well, my feeling is that MrDots might have some unresolved serious issues with his father.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well, my feeling is that MrDots might have some unresolved serious issues with his father.
Sure - that's why in DMD the MC is a grown up adult father of an 18 year old daughter, and in Melody MC is a grown up man in his mid-end 30s.
Of course the young MC in "Sunshine Love" counts as (quote) "ALWAYS very young".
2/3 of all MC were grown up adults - so, sure, MrDots has "unresolved serious problems with his father".

Honestly, sometimes it's VERY hard to read all the bs blabbering over here and i also question myself whether i have played the same games at all.

Really, There are so many platforms hosting and talking about MrDots games (Patreon, Subscribestar, Fapnation, itch.io, Spicygaming and all the others. Including several Social Media Platforms.....) but NONE of them is so full of toxic bullshit spreaders like over here on F95.
If it wasn't for all the decent guys who are also over here, we would ignore our game's threads at all. No wonder why F95 is the only platform of all of them where MrDots refuses to appear and read any comments.
Despite being one of the biggest Platforms with such game's content, F95 is unfortunately also the most toxic one.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sure - that's why in DMD the MC is a grown up adult father of an 18 year old daughter, and in Melody MC is a grown up man in his mid-end 30s.
Of course the young MC in "Sunshine Love" counts as (quote) "ALWAYS very young".
2/3 of all MC were grown up adults - so, sure, MrDots has "unresolved serious problems with his father".

Honestly, sometimes it's VERY hard to read all the bs blabbering over here and i also question myself whether i have played the same games at all.

Really, There are so many platforms hosting and talking about MrDots games (Patreon, Subscribestar, Fapnation, itch.io, Spicygaming and all the others. Including several Social Media Platforms.....) but NONE of them is so full of toxic bullshit spreaders like over here on F95.
If it wasn't for all the decent guys who are also over here, we would ignore our game's threads at all. No wonder why F95 is the only platform of all of them where MrDots refuses to appear and read any comments.
Despite being one of the biggest Platforms with such game's content, F95 is unfortunately also the most toxic one.
You know what, people who like his/hers/their games will like them and people who don't like them won't like them no matter what users write and read here on F95,

therefore, why don't you take a chill and think twice - or thrice - before writing whatever you feel like writing.

I've been around here since 2017 and I've always thought that the BEST policy every Author/developer should use here is: the less they write the better is for them. Always. And you've just proved my point. Once again.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You know what, people who like his/hers/their games will like them and people who don't like them won't like them no matter what users write and read here on F95,

therefore, why don't you take a chill and think twice - or thrice - before writing whatever you feel like writing.

I've been around here since 2017 and I've always thought that the BEST policy every Author/developer should use here is: the less they write the better is for them. Always. And you've just proved my point. Once again.
As you just did to prove mine - cheers :cool:

Spotastic

Sep 14, 2022

I totally agree with you. I was just trying to find a bit of a guide to getting an A+ rating for a task and had to give up sorting through the BS and just ask (which, thankfully, I didn't get shit on for). I know at least one dev I support won't come here anymore because of that.

I've followed MrDots' games since Melody and always loved them, even with the overly-long inner monologues. I also think people aren't taking into account the fact that someone that young really isn't going to be the most mature, in a lot of ways. I certainly wasn't back then.

Spotastic

Sep 14, 2022
CODE PLZZ
I don't remember the exact code and don't have a save at that spot to check again, but Ariel will say it out loud shortly after she sits down at the computer. I know it doesn't get plugged in automatically as someone else said.

Reactions: ffive

Spicygaming

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Just done an interview with "The Chief" The Lead Writer from Mr Dots games.
We talked about a ton of stuff! AI, Taboo themes, Fetishes, Patreon Takedown, Development, Future plans and of course a the Thief Of hearts their latest game!

->

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can you tell the code for that pls?
Unsure if you talking about the ingame vault or the code needed for part of the story.

1st one you can just go to the first page and read the OP it's there not gonna do it for you when you can do it yourself.

If it's the code needed for part of the story well I don't recall it but it literally was in the dialogue not long before that scene. So either you need go back to an earlier save or just not use the code and have Ariel unlock for you.

Reactions: Jafo

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just done an interview with "The Chief" The Lead Writer from Mr Dots games.
We talked about a ton of stuff! AI, Taboo themes, Fetishes, Patreon Takedown, Development, Future plans and of course a the Thief Of hearts their latest game!

->
OMG there's a blo site for riewieving adult games ?? FANTASTIC !

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes