Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thief of Hearts [v0.0.1b] [MrDots Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [832 MB]
- - - -

Mac [803 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello. Does this game contain incest between brother and sister? It would be great if it did.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I've made a Mod for this game

Features:
  • Scene edits (able to see both art school scenes and all picture poses in art gallery)
  • Unlocks all the Vault stuff (walkthrough,secret scenes etc...)
  • Added buttons that Unlocks all the replay/fantasy scenes
  • Added button that Unlocks all the achievements
  • Added screen notification to unlock secret scenes
  • Added a warning before the secret NTR scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
hii new update is available.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Who the hell put this on "update"?
It's a bugfix with SLIGHT changes in very few renders and textlines.
Aside new Megan non-canon-scene there is no change in content at all.

The "real" update will be out end of September / early October

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Hello. Does this game contain incest between brother and sister? It would be great if it did.
Not yet since its only ep1 but at the start you can define your relationships with the girls, so yes if you set it up for the girls to be your sisters and mom you will get incest

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Hexxy

Dec 1, 2018
I took a look at the videos folder, and in every scene he was using it.
There are a great many issues with this game, but I guess for a game about sexual fantasy situations that could never really happen [it's why a lot of people play them], safe sex is the message they want to put out there.

For me, I recall them stating that they would be addressing the idea of an LI minority who wasn't either a token stereotype or a McGuffin. Apparently, the good people at Dots forgot that. The entire game is like wandering through a bread factory where all they make is enriched white American sandwich bread...with no real meat to it.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I took a look at the videos folder, and in every scene he was using it.
sure - MC used condoms in every single scene..... (facepalm)

DUDE - there has ONLY been this one scene in update 1 with condoms (which could be played in 3 different versions, depending on which girl you choose).

I recommend to PLAY the game before you start blabbering BS just because you "looked into some gallery".

Aside that, if you don't use condoms to fuck a stranger girl you just met for a one night stand, and most likely never being able to meet her again, you are more of a morron than i thought.

But honestly, we know you are BSing all of our work in general - i already wondered what took you so long to show up to be honest

EDIT:
And just to show your bs:
in EVERY scene? huh? You REALLY looked into? Well, go get your eyes checked: 1722780079360.png

Last edited:
Reactions: FuhQ314

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
nope. usually their mcs bang bareback.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel that is somehwat true, in every Mr Dots game the MC is using a condom in at least one scene. Dont really know whats up with that, but thats the case in Melody, DMD (if i remember correctly it was with one of a sidegirl... a onetime thing?) and sunshine Love too. Pretty much using it once and than... doesnt matter anymore, why? Dont know. But it is what it is.

Anyways...

Mr Dots deliver the usual here. Dont know, played every game of them so far but nothing really changes. The render quality is the same, the animations are... well... there are animations, good ones? Not a single good animation in any game of them so far, this didnt changed either, can do without them like this... those 1 millisecond loops are boring as fuck. Again incest hidden behind the usual "type your relationship here" thingy to avoid patreon ban, and of course the dialogues suffer from that too. OH yeah... of course the MC monolgues is a must have in Mr Dots game too, pretty much 50% of the lines are monologues with no use whatssoever in every single game of Mr Dots, same here. And the Dialogues are the same too, doesnt matter which character is "talking" they act all the same with the same words and attitude... dont know, iam kinda spoiled now i guess after playing some really good AVNs those minimal effort average games dont do anything for me anymore.

Dont know... but i think iam done with Mr Dots. Sunshine Love was pointless all together cause in the end it was just "choose your girl here and watch the credits" and everything that happened before was just... well pointless. I think it will be the same with this game, feels like it.

At least Mr Dots delivers content in a good timespan... they are reliable, something thats rare around here, i give them that. Maybe i will watch the game again in a year or so and maybe i will be surprised in a positive way, but i doubt it. Melody was great (because of the awesome relationship build up), everythign else a 3 Star average game, but 3 star games bore me at some point... (well 3 star games in my opinion)

Reactions: Kond

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel that is somehwat true, in every Mr Dots game the MC is using a condom in at least one scene. Dont really know whats up with that, but thats the case in Melody, DMD (if i remember correctly it was with one of a sidegirl... a onetime thing?) and sunshine Love too. Pretty much using it once and than... doesnt matter anymore, why? Dont know. But it is what it is.

Anyways...

Mr Dots deliver the usual here. Dont know, played every game of them so far but nothing really changes. The render quality is the same, the animations are... well... there are animations, good ones? Not a single good animation in any game of them so far, this didnt changed either, can do without them like this... those 1 millisecond loops are boring as fuck. Again incest hidden behind the usual "type your relationship here" thingy to avoid patreon ban, and of course the dialogues suffer from that too. OH yeah... of course the MC monolgues is a must have in Mr Dots game too, pretty much 50% of the lines are monologues with no use whatssoever in every single game of Mr Dots, same here. And the Dialogues are the same too, doesnt matter which character is "talking" they act all the same with the same words and attitude... dont know, iam kinda spoiled now i guess after playing some really good AVNs those minimal effort average games dont do anything for me anymore.

Dont know... but i think iam done with Mr Dots. Sunshine Love was pointless all together cause in the end it was just "choose your girl here and watch the credits" and everything that happened before was just... well pointless. I think it will be the same with this game, feels like it.

At least Mr Dots delivers content in a good timespan... they are reliable, something thats rare around here, i give them that. Maybe i will watch the game again in a year or so and maybe i will be surprised in a positive way, but i doubt it. Melody was great (because of the awesome relationship build up), everythign else a 3 Star average game, but 3 star games bore me at some point... (well 3 star games in my opinion)
yeah - good bye then.....
Another one who didn't play the game... (or at least didn't play the game without being biased)
Too many inner monologues? LOOOOL - really? we got rid of nearly all of them. Actually that's one of the most important things we paied attention to change compared to previous games. (only inner thoughts where they are needed).
But SUUURE, this game is the same as all of our games .....

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
so if we want to avoid for example bi/lesbian stuff the only way to do that is to avoid certain charaters?
It says every scene is intended to be avoidable, so if that's the case/if they get that right, you should be able to avoid individual scenes with one character, while enjoying other scenes with the same character.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
yeah - good bye then.....
Another one who didn't play the game... (or at least didn't play the game without being biased)
Too many inner monologues? LOOOOL - really? we got rid of nearly all of them. Actually that's one of the most important things we paied attention to change compared to previous games. (only inner thoughts where they are needed).
But SUUURE, this game is the same as all of our games .....

Don't let these scriptkiddies get under your skin. There are plenty of us here who really like the game!

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
It says every scene is intended to be avoidable, so if that's the case/if they get that right, you should be able to avoid individual scenes with one character, while enjoying other scenes with the same character.
However, what I said before. When you avoid a lot it is like a Big mac whitout meat.... Well everybody must do what he/she likes.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
ugh, wtf are rubbers doing in my fap material? If one needs a rubber to fuck something best to not put your dick in it in the first place.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes