The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
I liked this game and I don't even think the dev is to blame, but, "school setting", seriously? There's a sequence in a school, OK, but the tag is meant to be "Used when the setting is a school, college and involves students." "Setting" here means the focus of world events in the novel and not just merely a place where a single sequence in the novel takes place. Tags should be applied to help people find games of their interest and not as a catalogue of every single element in the game. This is misleading. Now, when there's someone walking past a school/college in a game, it'll be tagged "school setting"... C'mon... Though, saying it again, I liked the game, this is not the kind of game someone filtering games for "school setting" will be looking for...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I liked this game and I don't even think the dev is to blame, but, "school setting", seriously? There's a sequence in a school, OK, but the tag is meant to be "Used when the setting is a school, college and involves students." "Setting" here means the focus of world events in the novel and not just merely a place where a single sequence in the novel takes place. Tags should be applied to help people find games of their interest and not as a catalogue of every single element in the game. This is misleading. Now, when there's someone walking past a school/college in a game, it'll be tagged "school setting"... C'mon... Though, saying it again, I liked the game, this is not the kind of game someone filtering games for "school setting" will be looking for...
sorry for that - but the tags are applied by the mods over here. I guess some do apply tags without ever having played the game at all just by watching the preview renders.
But you are right: this is never ever even close to school setting - they just went into a school to steal some stuff. They aren't even in school anymore at all.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what? no schoolgirls? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
sorry for that - but the tags are applied by the mods over here. I guess some do apply tags without ever having played the game at all just by watching the preview renders.
But you are right: this is never ever even close to school setting - they just went into a school to steal some stuff. They aren't even in school anymore at all.
You're part of the dev team now right, why not ask for ownership of the thread?

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
He is not a developer, as far as I know, he works together with MrDots, or something like that for writing scripts or texts.
Are you trying to say writing isnt a part of game development? Because I can assure you it is, and writers can get ownership for threads of the games they work on.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Are you trying to say writing isnt a part of game development? Because I can assure you it is, and writers can get ownership for threads of the games they work on.
Maybe yes, or maybe no. depends on the situation, will Mr. Dots want his colleague who helps him at some point to take the "Game developer" badge? or some kind of permission so as not to confuse whether this person is the creators of the game or not.

so it all depends on the main developer, I partially saw that in some games there are two developers, but it depends on some nuances.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i am indeed a full member of the team behind MrDots:
- MrDots himself (coding, rendering, scene ideas)
- HearszAM (coding, main writer, scene ideas)
- Mistress Elemental (coding, rendering)
- Kasami (rendering)
- Hyperserver (coding, scene ideas, writing)

But NO, i don't want the thread ownership, as we don't support this thread.
We can't do anything against our games being illegal leaked over here, but we accept it. Accepting does not mean we support the thread though (Taking over ownership would for example mean to be responsible for updating links and so on - we don't provide any links)

So in fact it's better NOT to have ownership by any of us.

(Maybe having the developer tag would be a possible thing to think about, but not ownership of any of our game's threads)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Aug 03, 2024 08:59 pm
“Thief of Hearts” v0.0.1b

As mentioned in our post earlier this week, we have made a few more fixes and changes to Episode 1, and the download links have now been updated.
These changes were necessary as they are important for how we move forward with the story, especially when Episode 2 begins.

Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Changelog:
- We’ve updated some renders at the end of the episode so the unknown female character was using the correct dress.
- Completely revamped the non-canon bonus scene with Megan and the limo driver.
- Various grammar and spelling fixes.
- Minor script changes - nothing that affects the scenes or relationships with any of the girls.
If you happen to find any other issues or errors, please let us know and we’ll fix them ASAP. Unless it’s a major bug, you probably won’t see any new fixes applied until the next game update.
Enjoy the weekend everyone, we’ll have some preview images for you all on Sunday.
MrDots

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Aug 03, 2024 08:59 pm
“Thief of Hearts” v0.0.1b

As mentioned in our post earlier this week, we have made a few more fixes and changes to Episode 1, and the download links have now been updated.
These changes were necessary as they are important for how we move forward with the story, especially when Episode 2 begins.

Windows/Linux: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android:
Mega

Changelog:

- We’ve updated some renders at the end of the episode so the unknown female character was using the correct dress.
- Completely revamped the non-canon bonus scene with Megan and the limo driver.
- Various grammar and spelling fixes.
- Minor script changes - nothing that affects the scenes or relationships with any of the girls.
If you happen to find any other issues or errors, please let us know and we’ll fix them ASAP. Unless it’s a major bug, you probably won’t see any new fixes applied until the next game update.
Enjoy the weekend everyone, we’ll have some preview images for you all on Sunday.
MrDots
Will the next episode be compatible with 0.0.1a saves, or will players have to start over?

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I realize devs tend to have a "style" when it comes to their 3D models (University of Problems a famous example) but every LI looks they are Melody's sister to me. As far as MC goes like in real life don't get caught then it doesn't matter (at least not to you), do what you feel like.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've made a Mod for this game

Features:
  • Scene edits (able to see both art school scenes and all picture poses in art gallery)
  • Unlocks all the Vault stuff (walkthrough,secret scenes etc...)
  • Added buttons that Unlocks all the replay/fantasy scenes
  • Added button that Unlocks all the achievements
  • Added screen notification to unlock secret scenes
  • Added a warning before the secret NTR scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
(im)patiently waiting for your update!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThiefOfHearts-0.0.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Woah that mansion 47 clicks in reminds me of the one toward the end of that 65-ep mini-series Desire from 18ish years ago. Sad that that was never out on DVD but I'd bet it's based on the exact same rl mansion.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes