wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
What the relationship between MC and the female characters? Are they family its kinda unclear. I hope they are family.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
most likely there will be such. We see harem as more than sexual relations - like living together - and yes, all harem girls will agree to to the others being part of the harem group and accept the other girls as equal.
Or they will not agree to join the harem at all.
living together with all girls..:love: that's what im always looking for in harem avns, it's really rare stuff. Great info (y)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 3787698
Modern laptops have a Type-C on the left and a Blue High Speed USB-3.2 on the right. We could use the resemblance.
View attachment 3787711
On the other hand, the placing of the Type-C in this laptop is bonkers - it looks like a sticker just applied too far on the curve of the laptop - there is little room for the cables to be placed right in the corner of it, where it is supposed to be sturdy and resistent - much like in convertibles, the flimsier the material you have in your body, the bigger the risk of failure.

This is certainly a Bond movie type dig - goldfinger might as well have used a toy replica, a fake port, different wiring on the ports, a dummy port or many dummy ports just to play mind games on the Bond adversaries.

[/SPOILER]
What you are mistaking for a USB-C slot is in fact a Kensington security slot. My laptop has it. Physical security device commonly used to chain down display models in showrooms so people can't walk off with them.

The flash drive is plugged in much further down - my laptop has the HDMI port there.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
All we said is and was true: NONE of our games has NTR (definition like above). DMD has some Sharing. The other games stories are mostly vanilla
The devs are like our "games don't have Ntr is not true that's just dream you're dreaming is sharing ,the Li is being fucked by others and you're with your tumb in your mouth standing like a cu*t" ,
Really now Dev ,Really :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :LOL:....every dev like ever :BootyTime:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Edit: Never mind. It was my mod that disables screen shake. It looks like a lot of them are in dynamic images and my mod complains about that.

I got an error already restarting from 0.0.2.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Episode 01/Day 1/02_01_Group_House_Meeting.rpy", line 48, in <module>
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/Episode 01/Day 1/02_01_Group_House_Meeting.rpyc", line 48, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/Episode 01/Day 1/02_01_Group_House_Meeting.rpy", line 48, in <module>
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.17763 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.3.24061702
Thief of Hearts 0.0.2
Mon Sep 30 12:40:33 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: Toasted-Butter

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I'm guessing Ariel is the only virgin sister in the game?
I don't know why I don't excite over incest games nor I care about virginity in avn but when it's an incest games and has "roommates" as lis I want them to be virgins so the blonde is not a V the. It's a bummer she seems to have soft side for MC but still lost her cord.

Btw consider if you can since she's my fav.

Last edited:

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a bug with mom secrets in first episodes? I found them both, first one give that shower scene, but that cafeteria panties only said that I found easter egg and no extra scene, but when when episode end, it says I found 1/2.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I hope MC young man will take the tatooed girl as his fiancee. She's smart and sexy, the fact that she likes cocks is a minus !

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
Edit: Updated for v.0.0.1b

I've made a Mod for this game

Features:
  • Scene edits (able to see both art school scenes and all picture poses in art gallery)
  • Unlocks all the Vault stuff (walkthrough,secret scenes etc...)
  • Added buttons that Unlocks all the replay/fantasy scenes
  • Added button that Unlocks all the achievements
  • Added screen notification to unlock secret scenes
  • Added a warning before the secret NTR scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Update please! :D

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes