Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Maybe he just makes the games he likes to make?
And you play the games you like to play?
Doesn't seem hard.
Never understood this weird way of thinking where people thin they have a RIGHT to have developers make games the way THEY like them. Go find one that does if some others don't do what you like.
It really IS that simple.
Feel free to dislike things and to say it, fair criticism is fair. But to insinuate that a dev is wrong for not doing what you like?
Or thinking you know their reasons for doing whatever they do? Because you apparently can read minds.
Yeah that's some high level hubris there.
Kudos for actually having a mostly civil tone in your post though.
About to dl this update. Will see what I think of it.
I agree with you. Developers should make the game the way they want but don't you think it is unfair to the players that they are not told about the non canon NTR scene? I agree that it shouldn't be tagged as NTR but a warning in the OP stating that there is a non canon sex scene featuring a woman who is not a LI but she's Important to the game and MC will later get to fuck her.

This would have saved all of us a lot of time. Those who wants to play after knowing all this will play it.

The tags are to my liking so I downloaded this game and I'm glad that I thought of searching this thread about some unfavourable content in this game and unfortunately there's something in this game that I don't like. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

A small warning in the OP would have been enough.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
I agree with you. Developers should make the game the way they want but don't you think it is unfair to the players that they are not told about the non canon NTR scene? I agree that it shouldn't be tagged as NTR but a warning in the OP stating that there is a non canon sex scene featuring a woman who is not a LI but she's Important to the game and MC will later get to fuck her.

This would have saved all of us a lot of time. Those who wants to play after knowing all this will play it.

The tags are to my liking so I downloaded this game and I'm glad that I thought of searching this thread about some unfavourable content in this game and unfortunately there's something in this game that I don't like. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

If u had played the new update before u started to bitch u would know they changed it

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 4085252
Hi Hyperserver, can we get a little further clarification about this harem? I didnt knew this game was supposed to be a harem so i was a bit surprised. My question is, would this "Harem" just be mindless sexual relations with the women living together with the MC? Or would they be actual meaningful relationships? I dont want group orgies, but i'm not interested in mindless sexual relations with the women as well. I'm hoping it would come out as a sort of polygamy, 1 man multiple wives with meaningful relations sort of thing, or in the end there would be choices of whom the MC ends up being with? There are no expectations of any group stuff. Can you give any further clarifications about this?

P.s.
If what you guys have planned about the harem is what i'm thinking about i.e. the polygamy thing, would this girl be a part of that setting?
View attachment 4085255

P.p.s.
Could we get to see pregnancy in the future? Doesn't matter if it is near the end. (By pregnancy i DO NOT MEAN the sexual kink shit, just the LIs becoming mothers)

Thanks for your time.
i will not say anything about pregnancy or not.
Too many times before people claimed some info as "god-set-in-stone" - so you may understand that we will not give away any potential story info.

But regarding harem:
Don't expect mass orgy - that's not what a harem is. A harem is a man living with other women, maintaining a full relationship with each of them.
Harem does NOT automatically include mass orgies - and there most like will not be such that much. It's not impossible to happen, but more unlikely.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 4085467
you can get first "harem" point in this update
looks like 3 main girls only have harem thing, we will see
harem is NOT linear. Each girl will react different and will be individual open or not to join harem or not.

So for example Ariel will need more harem points to be open for a harem route, while other girls need less or even NONE.
If there would be a girl being in MCs submission, that girl will not have any harem points, because MC can just "order" her to accept harem.

That's all i can reveal for now without giving too much away - i hope that answers your question

Last edited:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
dude - you know that this version has these scenes REMOVED or changed into MC being tha guy?
YOu first should PLAY the game before reading old posts and blow in the same horn as others did weeks ago.

You nicely outed yourself as someone who is just complaining because of having a complaint rather than based on truth and facts right now.

Thanks for ridicule yourself - ;)
I'm sorry man. Yeah I should have seen the changelog first before posting that comment.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It would have been good to see some future tag's added to the Gene Section, like many of the other popular titles already do...(Grandma's House, etc.). Because as it stand's there is no mention what type of relationship's will be offered in the story. Instead the potential fan is forced to search through the shit show in the forms for their content answers.

And after reading through the many negative comments while looking for my answers, it made me wonder if I should wait longer before I try this title.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.
Because of what happened to DMD, we will never ever give future tags away. We learned our lesson the hard way

• Haha
Reactions: fajiker145

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Having the first screenshot of the MC looking like the biggest douchebag is probably not the best idea? Especially when you consider that the banner image has him looking like a pretty nice guy.

View attachment 4085688
you know that these screenshots are NOT made by us? they are from a mod doing the OP.
This outfit is MC in disguise, which is already revealed - there are other screenshots of MC where he looks completely different without being in disguise.
You will notice that disguises play a HUGE role in this game, and not everything is like it seems on the first look - you may pay attention to all characters and have a sharp eye (that's all i hint)

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

I think it's unfair for you to expect the developer to provide content trigger warnings on a site that has pirated their game.
Not to mention the fact that this is their 4th game and if you are unaware that content like this was possible or likely that's on you.
Fool me once shame on you,
fool me twice shame on me,
fool me three times: come one now,
fool me 4 times: you really actually like this don't you

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
i will not say anything about pregnancy or not.
Too many times before people claimed some info as "god-set-in-stone" - so you may understand that we will not give away any potential story info.

But regarding harem:
Don't expect mass orgy - that's not what a harem is. A harem is a man living with other women, maintaining a full relationship with each of them.
Harem does NOT automatically include mass orgies - and there most like will not be such that much. It's not impossible to happen, but more unlikely.
Well i did say that i did not expect or want any group orgies anyway. As long as its not just a conquest of have sex with all i'm cool, just wanted to know if there would be meaningful relationships with the women in the harem & whether they would know about it or not.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Usudh

Nov 2, 2023
Reactions: wescinlao

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well i did say that i did not expect or want any group orgies anyway. As long as its not just a conquest of have sex with all i'm cool, just wanted to know if there would be meaningful relationships with the women in the harem & whether they would know about it or not.
most likely there will be such. We see harem as more than sexual relations - like living together - and yes, all harem girls will agree to the others being part of the harem group and accept the other girls as equal.
Or they will not agree to join the harem at all.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes