Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
That's fair enough though
Screenshot 2024-09-30 163002.png
Hi Hyperserver, can we get a little further clarification about this harem? I didnt knew this game was supposed to be a harem so i was a bit surprised. My question is, would this "Harem" just be mindless sexual relations with the women living together with the MC? Or would they be actual meaningful relationships? I dont want group orgies, but i'm not interested in mindless sexual relations with the women as well. I'm hoping it would come out as a sort of polygamy, 1 man multiple wives with meaningful relations sort of thing, or in the end there would be choices of whom the MC ends up being with? There are no expectations of any group stuff. Can you give any further clarifications about this?

P.s.
If what you guys have planned about the harem is what i'm thinking about i.e. the polygamy thing, would this girl be a part of that setting?
Photo_Viewer_Slide_Show_01_07_2024_01_28_14.png

P.p.s.
Could we get to see pregnancy in the future? Doesn't matter if it is near the end. (By pregnancy i DO NOT MEAN the sexual kink shit, just the LIs becoming mothers)

Thanks for your time.

Reactions: Big Horney Bull

libertygtx

Sep 16, 2019
I'm trying to imagine how he can earn so much money and after so many years still have such poor quality renders, these characters look plastic, animations are stiff, his first game looked the same as this one, no progress...
If it sells why should he change anything? cheap renders take less time i guess , why should he invest more time and money if it already sells well? Im sure if revenue would drop he would change something but not until then.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThiefOfHearts-0.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Nice renders and girls look cute. Unfortunately it's a Mr. Dots game so it will have some shit for sure. This game has a non canon NTR scene cuz they want to fool vanilla players and also want to satisfy NTR players.

Well, they should just be honest about what type of games they want to make. Inceton already has separate patreon for NTR games. If you really like to make NTR games maybe be honest about it, don't hide behind 'technically not NTR' or make different patreon for NTR and non NTR games.

Most of the vanilla fans won't like to see a sex scene which doesn't involve MC. It doesn't matter much to them if it's not canon.

Also, that MILF is hot. Even if she's not a LI vanilla fans will want her for themselves even as FWB instead of seeing her getting fucked by other guys.

It's not that hard making a vanilla game. Just be sure about what your target audience want and be honest about it.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
View attachment 4085252
Hi Hyperserver, can we get a little further clarification about this harem? I didnt knew this game was supposed to be a harem so i was a bit surprised. My question is, would this "Harem" just be mindless sexual relations with the women living together with the MC? Or would they be actual meaningful relationships? I dont want group orgies, but i'm not interested in mindless sexual relations with the women as well. I'm hoping it would come out as a sort of polygamy, 1 man multiple wives with meaningful relations sort of thing, or in the end there would be choices of whom the MC ends up being with? There are no expectations of any group stuff. Can you give any further clarifications about this?

P.s.
If what you guys have planned about the harem is what i'm thinking about i.e. the polygamy thing, would this girl be a part of that setting?
View attachment 4085255

P.p.s.
Could we get to see pregnancy in the future? Doesn't matter if it is near the end. (By pregnancy i DO NOT MEAN the sexual kink shit, just the LIs becoming mothers)

Thanks for your time.
1.png
you can get first "harem" point in this update
looks like 3 main girls only have harem thing, we will see

Reactions: MrBenny

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Nice renders and girls look cute. Unfortunately it's a Mr. Dots game so it will have some shit for sure. This game has a non canon NTR scene cuz they want to fool vanilla players and also want to satisfy NTR players.

Well, they should just be honest about what type of games they want to make. Inceton already has separate patreon for NTR games. If you really like to make NTR games maybe be honest about it, don't hide behind 'technically not NTR' or make different patreon for NTR and non NTR games.

Most of the vanilla fans won't like to see a sex scene which doesn't involve MC. It doesn't matter much to them if it's not canon.

Also, that MILF is hot. Even if she's not a LI vanilla fans will want her for themselves even as FWB instead of seeing her getting fucked by other guys.

It's not that hard making a vanilla game. Just be sure about what your target audience want and be honest about it.
Maybe he just makes the games he likes to make?
And you play the games you like to play?
Doesn't seem hard.
Never understood this weird way of thinking where people thin they have a RIGHT to have developers make games the way THEY like them. Go find one that does if some others don't do what you like.
It really IS that simple.
Feel free to dislike things and to say it, fair criticism is fair. But to insinuate that a dev is wrong for not doing what you like?
Or thinking you know their reasons for doing whatever they do? Because you apparently can read minds.
Yeah that's some high level hubris there.
Kudos for actually having a mostly civil tone in your post though.
About to dl this update. Will see what I think of it.

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Hello
a bug as soon as I launch the game, if someone wants to help me
thanks in advance
Have a nice day
Thief of HeartsI'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/Episode 01/Day 1/01_01_Intro_Heist.rpy", line 20, in script
off_justice"Hey! You there!"
Exception: The say screen (or show_function) must return a Text object.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/Episode 01/Day 1/01_01_Intro_Heist.rpy", line 20, in script
off_justice"Hey! You there!"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2560, in execute
Say.execute(self)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 615, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1494, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1394, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1048, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 696, in display_say
raise Exception("The say screen (or show_function) must return a Text object.")
Exception: The say screen (or show_function) must return a Text object.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.3.24061702
Thief of Hearts 0.0.2
Mon Sep 30 15:28:43 2024

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It would have been good to see some future tag's added to the Gene Section, like many of the other popular titles already do...(Grandma's House, etc.). Because as it stand's there is no mention what type of relationship's will be offered in the story. Instead the potential fan is forced to search through the shit show in the forms for their content answers.

And after reading through the many negative comments while looking for my answers, it made me wonder if I should wait longer before I try this title.

Regards.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
hi
Edit: Updated for v.0.0.1b

I've made a Mod for this game

Features:
  • Scene edits (able to see both art school scenes and all picture poses in art gallery)
  • Unlocks all the Vault stuff (walkthrough,secret scenes etc...)
  • Added buttons that Unlocks all the replay/fantasy scenes
  • Added button that Unlocks all the achievements
  • Added screen notification to unlock secret scenes
  • Added a warning before the secret NTR scene

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
new update is available.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thief of Hearts [v0.0.2] [MrDots Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,02 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,00 GB]
- - - -

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes