Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
They had a 1 week beta phase for the first time ever and still managed to fuck up the release build lol
yes, we had - and none of the "beta testers" (including myself) experienced,recognized and reported those bugs.
You can only fix bugs you are aware of.

To blame someone for "managing to fuck up the release build" over non reported bugs simply shows your stupidity.
Basically you just called out and laughed at all players who played early release beta testing and who didn't find/report bugs - but you blamed the dev for it.

Some player will always complain and rage just for the sake of doing do. They aren't even mentally capable to understand what exactly they complain, rage or laugh about.

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
yes, we had - and none of the "beta testers" (including myself) experienced,recognized and reported those bugs.
You can only fix bugs you are aware of.

To blame someone for "managing to fuck up the release build" over non reported bugs simply shows your stupidity.
Basically you just called out and laughed at all players who played early release beta testing and who didn't find/report bugs - but you blamed the dev for it.

Some player will always complain and rage just for the sake of doing do. They aren't even mentally capable to understand what exactly they complain, rage or laugh about.
I am in no way complaining and understand completely that these things can happen. I just find it funny that it happened on the only release that had a beta lol

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
updating $10 tier

– 2700+ Renders
– 20 x New Scenes
– 600 x Lewd Images
– 40 x Animations
– 8 x Character Vertical Rolling Screens
– 5 x New Non-Canon “Hot” Scenes
– 80 x New Secret Images to be found!
– 1 Mini-Game (don’t worry, you can skip it if you want to!)
– 75 new songs and sound effects included across the new scenes
– 1 x New Wallpaper image added featuring a NEW character
– 3 x alternate scenes for the outfit Vivian stole at the acting theatre during Episode 1
– 3 x New Tasks set
– 1 x New Person of Interest Added
– 3 x HEARTS available to be attained with three different love interests

*(An extra HEART can be gained for Ariel and Bella if you don’t already have 2 Hearts for them before Episode 2 begins)
– We have changed the label for “Other Girls” (in the “Relationships” section), to “Harem Path”.

Here, you can find out details about what you need to do to check the Harem status for all the love interests in the game.

We’ve also included the three Walkthroughs to download and view to help you during your playthrough if you get stuck or can’t find anything.

Beta Fixes
Last weekend we released a Beta Version of Epsode 2.
Thanks to our $25+ tier members for testing the game for us and making us aware of these problems.
Here’s a list of some of the fixes we have made since last weekends Beta release:
*Slight grammar fixes
*Corrected addressing of names in the script
*Updated the render quality in various scenes
*When the MC is reading Vivian’s note in the kitchen, you can see what’s written on it now
It’s also been coded so the names you selected for Victor and how you address Vivian are alsoe included.
*Updated the MC’s calling card inside the safe that the girl reads.
*Fixed errors and details in all three Walkthrough’s

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I'm trying to imagine how he can earn so much money and after so many years still have such poor quality renders, these characters look plastic, animations are stiff, his first game looked the same as this one, no progress...

• Haha
Reactions: Kond and IRebel
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes