TannerBrak

Jan 11, 2023
I enjoyed the initial release but this second episode felt weird. Almost every romantic/lewd scene felt forced. Felt like there wasn't much build up to anything. We kissed 3 of the main LI's this episode and none of the kisses felt natural. It didn't feel like there was any or enough sexual tension to warrant the MC going for a kiss. The tattoo parlor girl scene in particular felt like it was ham fisted in just to have a sex scene. I get she's promiscuous and not shy by any means but we've said like 10 total words to her and she's ready to hop on with no condom. Maybe it's just me but I'm having a hard time finding a character I really like so far. There models are not the problem I find Bella to be quite attractive and I'm not particularly into blondes. I'm also starting to get sick of the tropes of everyone walking in on people in the showers and the mc watching a movie with a LI and that movie happening to have an erotic scene or contains a fetish (sharing a man in this case) that we can later pursue with that LI (feels very low effort especially because most of the time we are being told about the content and not really shown) but those are much smaller gripes.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
you know that it's not only about NTR or any other kink. It's about bashing and trying to incite against MrDots no matter what. You can see that even more if you watch closely who is complaining -> sometimes it's an alternative account, and sometimes it's the same person complaining about whatever in every thread of MrDots games. For some reason bashing MrDots turned into some kind of hobby. They even start complaining before they actually played the game soley based on assumptions and "past experiences" in previous games.
I dont want to sound rude and be spiteful but this isnt your first game and this isnt the first time tha this happens this already happens in dating my daughter whit the sharing and sunshine love whit the forced whit the sister and the other game to tell you the truth the sunshine of love lesbo revenge when she give you green light to fool whit other girls make me stop playing the game i know your team later changed it but since them i rather wait to play your team games i dont want surprises this time. I get you wanted to include sex scenes and is to quick to see the MC fucking every girl but putting other guy fucking one of the hottest girl of the game before the MC probably not the best move in a harem game is like playing whit fire near a flamable thing and getting surprised when it starts getting fire i really like your tram story and game but this dumb ideas is not looking good for your team image . Before i get people calling me insecure and something like that i dont give two shits about the scene but i could be make better you coul have MC have a sexual dream whit her or something like that and people would like it making a harem game is really eso male MC have sex whit lot of girls snd good history and people happy dont do strange things like the driver scene unless you make it clear that is that type of game or that it have a path like that .

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
as far as plans go for now, we intend to be able to avoid ANY sexual scene by a simple decision just before that scene.
It's not like an on-off-pathing. All girls are availabe and also avoidable at any point of the game, just how far you can go with that girl depends on your current love score. Meaning if you got one heart, she might let you hug her or even kiss her, but then she will end the scene, while having 3 or 4 hearts she will let you continue to grope her ... and so on.
The more you interact with any girl, the more likely she will let you go further.
Even if you decline a girl in the beginning, you will be able to change your mind and build up her points at a later point in the story (even though maybe not high anough to get the "full treatment").
So basically avoiding lesbian stuff will most likely not affect your overall story gameplay, and also i doubt that we will use such content for "gaining hearts" - so you don't have to worry if you exclude such scenes from your personal playthrough.
Sorry, but there is something I don't understand. You say that scenes can be avoided and it won't change your game but yet you also say that if you avoid some you won't have enough hearts to go further with some girls. If this is so, it does affect your game to avoid those initial interactions. It may be my problem because English is not my language but I think I see a contradiction in your reasoning.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I just don't get why Mr. D puts all these hotties in the games only to fuck you over with a bad ending 2 years later because you slept with ___ in episode xx?
I mean why bother doing the work to include these trysts if we aren't meant to partake of them???

I abandoned his last game after the lighthouse burnt and am going to pass on this one and probably any future one...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just don't get why Mr. D puts all these hotties in the games only to fuck you over with a bad ending 2 years later because you slept with ___ in episode xx?
I mean why bother doing the work to include these trysts if we aren't meant to partake of them???

I abandoned his last game after the lighthouse burnt and am going to pass on this one and probably any future one...
there was only 1 bad ending in dmd and it was early, melody had 2 (or 3 depending on pov), don't remember any on sl and too early on this.

not every game can be harem or 3-4some.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I want to believe that you understand that people are not stupid by the reaction of the people who pay your bills. It's not Canon, it's dreamy stuff...just excuses. It was a test and you got the answer you needed...
Yep nowadays ntr is more popular than it used to but still anti ntr fans are the majority.as always a ntr fan can play vanilla games but Vanilla fans won't play ntr at any cost.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
The girl in purple dress in the game's cover isn't virgin?

She's the first girl who caught my attention so that's a bummer that she's not virgin. It is what it is I guess.

I usually keep games on a back burner where my fav LIs are not virgins and binge play them when they get completed.

In SL the main LI wasn't a virgin either so I never played it. I don't know if I ever will. Too many games to play.
Ngl SL was so chewy and when the lewd happened being MC's childhood friend she's not virgin and as I said I don't like when MC's childhood related li losing her v cord,i love exclusive relationship if i was forbidden to be with other girls choosing her as my Li then I would absolutely choose her.

Reactions: Harem4life

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry, but there is something I don't understand. You say that scenes can be avoided and it won't change your game but yet you also say that if you avoid some you won't have enough hearts to go further with some girls. If this is so, it does affect your game to avoid those initial interactions. It may be my problem because English is not my language but I think I see a contradiction in your reasoning.
don't worry - i talked abou t the avoidable non canon scenes - they will not affect the game's story plot in ANY way.
If you refuse of course for example Ariel, then you will miss Ariel hearts and therefore maybe some content later on.
No main girl gets hearts or anything else out of hidden avoidable NC scenes.
If you actively refuse and avoid the story related scenes with any girl, that will of course negatively impact your later game experience.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I enjoyed the initial release but this second episode felt weird. Almost every romantic/lewd scene felt forced. Felt like there wasn't much build up to anything. We kissed 3 of the main LI's this episode and none of the kisses felt natural. It didn't feel like there was any or enough sexual tension to warrant the MC going for a kiss. The tattoo parlor girl scene in particular felt like it was ham fisted in just to have a sex scene. I get she's promiscuous and not shy by any means but we've said like 10 total words to her and she's ready to hop on with no condom. Maybe it's just me but I'm having a hard time finding a character I really like so far. There models are not the problem I find Bella to be quite attractive and I'm not particularly into blondes. I'm also starting to get sick of the tropes of everyone walking in on people in the showers and the mc watching a movie with a LI and that movie happening to have an erotic scene or contains a fetish (sharing a man in this case) that we can later pursue with that LI (feels very low effort especially because most of the time we are being told about the content and not really shown) but those are much smaller gripes.
I completely agree.
When I saw that the update was out, I thought - great, can't wait !
But after playing it I just felt - bleh, was that it !!
Very disappointed tbh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

w123t4

May 26, 2019
If you set the character's relationship as family it is so weird since all the way the "father" shows he just sees mc as a colleague who can abandon at anytime but not his son.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
If you set the character's relationship as family it is so weird since all the way the "father" shows he just sees mc as a colleague who can abandon at anytime but not his son.
well - victor sees a big rival in MC and tries to keep him down - but things will turn ;)

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes