axel797

May 2, 2017

natalie.png

"The next update will be available in the first half of May.

I also want to thank everyone who voted in the "vaginal sex" poll. It seems that half of you wants to get this scene quickly, and half of you don't want to. And some of you just don't care. This result didn't make my decision easier ;)"

Reactions: BVonkX

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018

View attachment 1150214

"The next update will be available in the first half of May.

I also want to thank everyone who voted in the "vaginal sex" poll. It seems that half of you wants to get this scene quickly, and half of you don't want to. And some of you just don't care. This result didn't make my decision easier ;)"
I'm waiting for "get Julie pregnant" poll ;)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v5April2021 APK
Android games updated daily -

Last edited:
Reactions: axel797 and BVonkX
May 26, 2018
No, and - in truth - this game isn't even worth giving a chance. The developer has restarted, rebooted, and/or revamped this game so many times that it has never gotten past version 0.4.0, and no matter what he does now, I seriously doubt it will ever get finished. It has been in development since 5 May 2017, and has yet to have had ANY significant advancement or progress within the game.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I get errors by using the incest patch (mac version). Does anyone know about it?

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Taking into consideration that the next update was supposed to be available in the first half of May (it wasn't) and that there's no news nor posts in his Patreon since... Perhaps we should brace ourselves for a possible abandonment. A long-foreseen one, all things said.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Taking into consideration that the next update was supposed to be available in the first half of May (it wasn't) and that there's no news nor posts in his Patreon since... Perhaps we should brace ourselves for a possible abandonment. A long-foreseen one, all things said.
This developer has a history of going silent for long periods, then restarting the game. Just sayin'.

It's a shame, really, because the principals are so well portrayed, and the sex is hot. I was once a Patron, but this kind of behavior turned me away. I will still play the game, when and if it is updated, but will no longer support it with cash.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thinking About You [v07] [Noir Desir] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,54 GB / 171 MB - ThinkingAboutYou-v07-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 137 MB - ThinkingAboutYou-v07-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes