banshe

Oct 27, 2017
I have to say this is one of my favorite games. So much content. Can only imagine how it will look like in the end!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 6jbo6

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a point to doing the "kill x rats" quest? I wind up losing more money than I make in gear repairs. They don't drop anything and there doesn't seem to be xp.

edit* also why does "skip turn" skip EVERYONES turn when it says "skip your next turn"

Last edited:

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Is there a point to doing the "kill x rats" quest? I wind up losing more money than I make in gear repairs. They don't drop anything and there doesn't seem to be xp.

edit* also why does "skip turn" skip EVERYONES turn when it says "skip your next turn"
Because you can just click the portraits on the left or click the characters in the world to swap which character you're controlling. So rather than pressing skip turn three times to skip your turn for each character, you just press it once.

Jul 28, 2018
Those jobs can get you some extra money while you're doing the important thing: winning enough battles in order to challenge the boss and get the reward for defeating him. Once you have all three party members you should be able to smash through the Rats without taking much (if any) damage. You probably don't need a ton of money by that point, but there's no penalty for taking those jobs so you might as well.

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
How do I get out of this place called "pieto", I've bought and upgraded everything on the computer in the room ....

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
v0.27.0 Changelog
  • Added new bar content that features an interactive gloryhole minigame.
  • Added four new pinups with at least two variants each.
  • Added replacement CGs for the Wildfire x Jenna scene, and Shower scenes.
  • Added a new lewd outfit to the gear store.
  • Added the option to give up and continue the story during the escape room sequence.
  • Modified the escape room to have more clarity on the left keypad, and made the clues from the Flogger give more information.
  • Fixed soft lock issue that would happen if you fail the first dance with Jewel.

Reactions: dcontrol and Sarek
Jan 4, 2018
v0.27.0 Changelog
  • Added new bar content that features an interactive gloryhole minigame.
  • Added four new pinups with at least two variants each.
  • Added replacement CGs for the Wildfire x Jenna scene, and Shower scenes.
  • Added a new lewd outfit to the gear store.
  • Added the option to give up and continue the story during the escape room sequence.
  • Modified the escape room to have more clarity on the left keypad, and made the clues from the Flogger give more information.
  • Fixed soft lock issue that would happen if you fail the first dance with Jewel.
thanks

Reactions: Ashkun
4.60 star(s) 98 Votes