AnonBegone

Sep 29, 2018
So I just beat Wildfire and chased her through the woods, got abducted by the fiends, and did the lockpicking. However every time the scene where Blue changes into her rags, if I let the fiend watch, the second she bends over the screen goes white where I imagine the CG would be? It doesn't seem to be in the gallery either. Anyone else have this bug? Or know how to fix it?

Reactions: fapderp11

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Came back to this game after a very long time, years. I was doing the quest to get the explosives when I saw a notification on the right side of the screen saying someone joined my lobby? The fuck? Is there online functionality now?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Came back to this game after a very long time, years. I was doing the quest to get the explosives when I saw a notification on the right side of the screen saying someone joined my lobby? The fuck? Is there online functionality now?
This is what I'm talking about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm guessing it's an April fools thing?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
So I just beat Wildfire and chased her through the woods, got abducted by the fiends, and did the lockpicking. However every time the scene where Blue changes into her rags, if I let the fiend watch, the second she bends over the screen goes white where I imagine the CG would be? It doesn't seem to be in the gallery either. Anyone else have this bug? Or know how to fix it?
I just got this same bug right now, came here looking for other reports

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yeah, this is mostly a game about the bisexual MC looking for her bisexual GF (confirmed in game), with a heavy straight sex corruption / slut focus. If you're just looking for lesbians, definitely not for you.
Really ? she that she was not a lesbian but then they brainwashed her into being Bi or straight.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Really ? she that she was not a lesbian but then they brainwashed her into being Bi or straight.
She was Bi from the start, like souldead said, the game starts with her looking for her girlfriend who was kidnapped, she's then corrupted into being a Bi slut who fucks anything with 2 or more legs (or no legs in case she finds some slimes or sentient plants to fuck).

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
She was Bi from the start, like souldead said, the game starts with her looking for her girlfriend who was kidnapped, she's then corrupted into being a Bi slut who fucks anything with 2 or more legs (or no legs in case she finds some slimes or sentient plants to fuck).
MMM OK
I'm just wondering why she called Vibe a lesbian several times and from the beginning she was reluctant to have relationships with men.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
This GOG version just stops responding upon start, for me? It shows the logos, then a blurry overworld and stops there.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThirdCrisis-0.58.1GOG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.60 star(s) 98 Votes