Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hey guys, I downloaded the GOG version of 1.03 and Windows Defender flagged it as a trojan and auto deleted part of the files.

I usually would've considered it a false positive and be done with it but considering that recently some infected games made it into the site and the fact that WD flagged the threat as severe I googled it a little and found on microsoft's forums.

From what I understood, WD uses machine learning to find some threats and this one is kind of hit or miss and gives a lot of false positives, so I wanted to check if anyone else was getting the file flagged or knows if it's actually a false positive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK so I redownloaded Third Crisis 1.0.3 GOG Installer! First thing, I checked on the RAR folder itself to see if nothing is wrong with it so I analysed it and as you can see, ZERO, clean: 1716636486027.png
So I extracted it and analysed what's inside of it, again, ZERO, clean: 1716636586786.png
Then I analysed the Installer itself directly, no folder related: ZERO, clean: 1716636660529.png
Then I installed it and analyzed the INSTALLED files THEMSELVES: ZERO, CLEAN: 1716636802250.png
I'll go even further BEYOND! I'll analyze it while RUNNING THE GAME: Do you need anything more? 1716636928716.png

Here is what I did that's different from what you did:
1) I didn't download from the links on the 1st Post, I downloaded from the link I provided which I got from here I'm not an uploader, I'm just someone who shares links. In this case, what I want you to do is try all the Mirrors F95 has and check the Mirror that is the safest for you (For me, I completely AVOID GoFile download links, my Firefox hates them for some reason)
2) I checked if Windows Defender is updated to the latest version before checking the game
3) WHO downloads in the TEMP FOLDER?!

The only thing you're right about is that Windows Defender uses Machine Learning to detect stuff (that's what the ml stands for in Trojan WacatacB!ml). That means it doesn't know what to do with that file until a human at Microsoft tells it if it's safe or not...

There... I hope everyone is happy now.

this gog version has this bug in all scenes
If the bug is only when she's Naked, I cannot help you: I just started the game myself. BUT, even if it is a bug, we cannot help: The Dev has to update and fix his game himself! We are not Devs here, just community members. In any case, Jenna is looking MIGHTY fine here, clothed and all!

1716637184528.png

Actually, I have a pic of Jenna Naked and she's fine as well, see for yourself: 1716637309910.png

The only GRIPE I have with this GAME is that it has a very slow startup and a very slow shut down!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThirdCrisis-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xemnas999

RedRumRunner

Feb 12, 2023
Hm?! I have to admit that the game has a serious loading time for both starting the game and quitting it, but crashing? This is new. I didn't crash for me.
Yeah not sure what's causing it, basically I start the game the two logos appear and fade then I can tell it freezes and I get the message that the game isn't responding. Should I just wait for it to respond or try reinstalling?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah not sure what's causing it, basically I start the game the two logos appear and fade then I can tell it freezes and I get the message that the game isn't responding. Should I just wait for it to respond or try reinstalling?
I would do both personally: It just takes a VERY long time to load that's all. I mean I've shown screens of my PC with the game working a few posts below your post. Actually, it's above your post now.

RedRumRunner

Feb 12, 2023
I would do both personally: It just takes a VERY long time to load that's all. I mean I've shown screens of my PC with the game working a few posts below your post. Actually, it's above your post now.
Lol just booted it up and waited to see if it would respond and it did. Guess I was being inpatient and thank you for the link!

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Lol just booted it up and waited to see if it would respond and it did. Guess I was being inpatient and thank you for the link!
Patience, trust, among many other virtues are like petrol oil, my friend... A scarce resource yet a valuable one. By that I mean that not many people possess them nowadays as we advance in this world... One day, you might not even trust yourself or wait in line to get your food (you'd resort to violence to forcibly get it)...

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
I thought the game was completed? love this route to bad

View attachment 3670821
Yeah, this. Same message appears on the stripper pole at the forest mansion base after the second time too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's in a couple other spots I'm not thinking of cause I just loaded up my save from the last update instead of starting over. The official dev account over on Steam is insisting that nothing further is planned beyond bugfixes, but even if you do have the memory of a goldfish this makes is pretty obvious they were planning additional content at some point. I was actually really looking forward to more content in the Peitho ending, cause it was the longest and I was morbidly curious how Karen would react to...that.

While certainly not a deal breaker for me, the sheer number of placeholder gray detail deprived character sprites really screams "unfinished" as well. Kinda hoping they do some QoL updates while they're working on Third Crisis: Neon Nights. I enjoyed this game a lot and I've got a ton more good to say than bad, but this still feels like saying "we wanna move on to the next project already so we're dropping the ending and calling it 1.0 to get it over with" rather than being truly completed.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
The "next" button after making the soldiers cum 3 times in the spit and roast mini game doesn't do anything. The reset works fine to clear the cum and start from beginning, but the button in the bottom right doesn't seem to do anything.
This. Why doesn't the next button in spit and roast do anything for me? Is it supposed to lead to a different scene? Also are there other minigames to play from the main menu besides spit and roast unlocked as you progress through the game?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, this. Same message appears on the stripper pole at the forest mansion base after the second time too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's in a couple other spots I'm not thinking of cause I just loaded up my save from the last update instead of starting over. The official dev account over on Steam is insisting that nothing further is planned beyond bugfixes, but even if you do have the memory of a goldfish this makes is pretty obvious they were planning additional content at some point. I was actually really looking forward to more content in the Peitho ending, cause it was the longest and I was morbidly curious how Karen would react to...that.

While certainly not a deal breaker for me, the sheer number of placeholder gray detail deprived character sprites really screams "unfinished" as well. Kinda hoping they do some QoL updates while they're working on Third Crisis: Neon Nights. I enjoyed this game a lot and I've got a ton more good to say than bad, but this still feels like saying "we wanna move on to the next project already so we're dropping the ending and calling it 1.0 to get it over with" rather than being truly completed.
So the game has unfinished content including a stripper scene? What the fuck, that fucking sucks.

KoolKidsKlub

Apr 18, 2024
I have a problem where the "skip turn" button isn't working. this happened when I was fighting the rat healsluts in the slums and I killed one and completed a request mid fight and I could no longer skip my turn. I ignored it and now it's happening again in the Jewel fight demonstration. after she kills the protag with her kiss move I can't end the turn. I held it, I even held the keyboard button for it (4) and the bar fills up but then does nothing. It seems to be after I kill someone. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Im having the exact problem. go into the settings and under game youll find skip "enable skip mode". enable that and itll allow you to skip all the bugged out fights

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes