Oddwall Endwall

Dec 7, 2019
then he can no longer continue to locate the resistance and engage with the bosses
hopefully they will give priority to the alternative ending and that the story can continue but with another perspective
I would love it if the devs added that, I'm sure it's on their list of things to do though

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you get the badge? I'm trying to leave the room, but it says you need to get the badge, but I can't see it anywhere in the room.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
The task says come tomorrow, but I can't reset the day. When I click on the bed in the motel, only the gallery button appears. Anyone know how to sleep? And how can I do the report task.

Jul 28, 2018
The task says come tomorrow, but I can't reset the day. When I click on the bed in the motel, only the gallery button appears. Anyone know how to sleep? And how can I do the report task.
You need to do the Report task first. It has two steps: drop off the report behind Throb and Tiny in the Town Hall, and talk to Klaus back at the Motel.

Reactions: Thecatbred

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What's the extent of main character customization? Can you change her hair style and hair color, apply tattoos, piercings, other accessories, etc?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
In one of the alternate parts she gets a massive punk look makeover.
However, that (I assume you mean the Peitho path) locks you out of the main story, as it is a "bad end", so make sure you have an earlier save tucked away. It's also not finished yet, so you end up running out of stuff to do there quickly.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I'm playing the game now how long does this game take to load on Android phones ? Here is my screenshot of the game

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes