shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
Brutal. With what WildFire has said so far to Jenna,sorry to hell with Karen. I like Jewel and messing around with men more, than a resentful,blinded by hate chick. Break-up are hard but,but not being able to let go is one of the most unhealthy things in RL. So sorry Throb,do not agree with his argument. I mean when someone says just the sight of you makes me sick and wants to kill you. It is emotionally and psychologically damaging to torture herself not being able to let go. But Ouch!! I hate I was Right. Karen did have a reason to hate Jenna. She ended up working for GAG though in a pretty Decent Rank too. So that stings even more for Jenna. Time to let go Vibe.
I think you're missing some crucial backstory regarding Karen in the intervening span of time

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I think you're missing some crucial backstory regarding Karen in the intervening span of time
Well due to the failed rescue attempt,Karen was experimented on and fucked probably so much that each passing day her resentment toward Jenna kept on rising until she reached a breaking point,where there is no chance of forgiveness in Karen's heart. Putting all blame on Jenna. Years go by and Karen is fully indoctrinated with Peitho....GAG,still holding on to that hate. Her very name probably reminds her of the time she spent with Jenna so she probably never wants to hear her real name ever again. Of course it was not all Jenna's fault for what happened it was Leath who deserves some of the blame if not more. Considering what happened to Flo,transforming into something really cool. I do wonder what Leaths plans were for Jenna had Jenna not Ghosted to the future. Now knowing what happened to Karen,miss fiery temper gets Fire powers. Flo's interest in plants gets powers akin to her interests. Though Flo and Jewel look cooler than Karen personally.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Otta54

May 1, 2021
Vilsa Nara sorry if this isn't what you are in charge of but I noticed that the "Work Upload" link has been banned and figured I'd let someone know. Sorry to bother you and thanks for making a great game!

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Yeah this new update is dodgy as fuck, i wouldn't download the new update.
View attachment 2588349
Not dodgy at all as far as i can tell it's a genuine GOG installer after inspecting the download. And if you find a gog piracy site they have the same file. It's genuine.

EDIT: Ran checksum on both file hosted here and file from gog site. Checksums Match.
1.png
2.png

Last edited:

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Not dodgy at all as far as i can tell it's a genuine GOG installer after inspecting the download. And if you find a gog piracy site they have the same file. It's genuine.

EDIT: Ran checksum on both file hosted here and file from gog site. Checksums Match.
View attachment 2588922
View attachment 2588923
Just find it weird that its using an installer now for literally no reason.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
Idk if anyone else has issues with the dl sites.
my issue is the first link is broken, and the rest all die halfway and will not restart
but the WordPress site has a mega link.

Page;

mega;

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
It is weird when this was the first time it happened after 5 years, especially when the version number on the installer and the game doesn't match. It's normal for people to be cautious.
the version number was wrong on the thread (user error? i have no idea why) but the file itself said 0.52

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
the version number was wrong on the thread (user error? i have no idea why) but the file itself said 0.52
The installer number wasn't 0.52, it was 0.6382, at least when I downloaded it, I don't know if it was changed.
Edit: The number was 63862 and 0.52, so I was half wrong.

Last edited:

Breitbandschicker

May 3, 2023
Noice,

Happy I found TC here. Lost my previous copy somehow.

Btw, these Win mirrors were broken (tested rn): WORKUPLOAD - MIXDROP - UPLOADHAVEN

Cheers

Last edited:

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
omg i just found this game again after literal years....

dang is got a hell of a lot more content than last time i played....

which is i barely remenber anything on the story anymore D:

Feb 14, 2019
Tried brining up console on the Android version, nothing works? I downloaded a keyboard(hackers keyboard) so i can press ~ on the main menu to pull it up(the setting for it is on) but still no dice. Any help?

Feb 29, 2020
alright, so now that the pointless installer/versioning debacle is over are there any actual patchnotes for .52? i haven't noticed anything beyond an ever so slight extension to the main questline

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes