• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
alright, so now that the pointless installer/versioning debacle is over are there any actual patchnotes for .52? i haven't noticed anything beyond an ever so slight extension to the main questline
Should be this, but I remember browsing the dev site once and it having different logs, so I'm not sure.

1683245142566.png

Reactions: ixtheinterloper

Arzeth

Dec 9, 2022
I've been playing this for a while. I'm specially happy to know the direction this game is folllowing recently and the amount of effort they're putting in development
How many hours of gameplay do you guys think Third Crisis can offer once is fully completed?

Nov 26, 2020
Pretty sure this should be a bug.
If you dont collect panties from lab and then have the scene where she goes back to hotel after doing quest for explosives and that GAG alcohol there is a scene where owner of hotel takes her "totally existing" panties to sniff. How can he take something that was left at lab?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what are you supposed to do after the floria fight and prison visit, throb just said to go anywhere but here, so my thought was back to town, but nothings happening and only have side quests no main quests, but the gallery makes it seem like there is more content, something about tunnels and what mansion

Last edited:
Reactions: Pozar55

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I know the meaning of "loli" had gone through some changes from "child-like atheistic" to "fictional children" and back, but putting anyone from this game in either category is stretching the definition a little. Is the large eyes? The slim bodies that make the head appear even larger? Those are common tropes in stylization to make the figure more youthful.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes