Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
sorry in the fourth image where you point out the number is really relevant or not because I get other numbers,
My case is that as I use the option to translate to another language in the options when transferring it, it changes that number
I understand and I don't understand
I dialed the number to show the game version of gog is 0.52.0
I don't know if the number keeps changing, I didn't play I took the picture and saved the game and closed it
and I went to do something else, I'm looking at youtube and rule34
Thank you very much to those who bought the update and share it with us from third-crisis , you are a hero

Jul 1, 2018
"What is sandboxing?"

"How do you set up an easy sandbox?"

Learning how to deal with this kind of stuff is a lot more useful than sitting around and talking about the value of being uncertain.
I just use vmware. Vm's are great and if you can live with the windows watermark, free.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Third Crisis seems like another Story that I just do not want to end,halmark of a good story for sure. I got the same vibe with Luna's Fall from Grace,Alone Amongst Demons,Loki's Corruption and Kate's Corruption.

Reactions: Fly'earth

mrstoneyy

Jun 19, 2022
So how do I update the game version while still maintaining my save files? DO i just copy + paste the files into the folder of the newer version or something?

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
The mod made the new update title so sus. It's just 0.52 but GOG, upon installing it you should still be able to play with the same save files as the non-GOG. It's completely safe people.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Oh! um, don'ttell me WildFire is Karen. She wears a helmet so her face is concealed she has an Axe to grind with Jenna. Karen has a justifiable reason to resent Jenna. Jenna chose wanting payback from Peitho over staying with Karen not making her a target. When Jenna went on her mission she put Karen in The bad guys cross-hairs. Adding to the tragedy Jenna's failed rescue of Karen regardless if Jenna resisted Leath or not. Karen could very well have been another experiment like Flo,with possible partial memory loss. Just a theory I hope is wrong. Mind you is it bad that I rather see Jenna with Jewel,Flo instead. I mean they look very cool. LOL.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Oh! um, don'ttell me WildFire is Karen. She wears a helmet so her face is concealed she has an Axe to grind with Jenna. Karen has a justifiable reason to resent Jenna. Jenna chose wanting payback from Peitho over staying with Karen not making her a target. When Jenna went on her mission she put Karen in The bad guys cross-hairs. Adding to the tragedy Jenna's failed rescue of Karen regardless if Jenna resisted Leath or not. Karen could very well have been another experiment like Flo,with possible partial memory loss. Just a theory I hope is wrong. Mind you is it bad that I rather see Jenna with Jewel,Flo instead. I mean they look very cool. LOL.
Okay, we won't tell you then that Karen is WildFire then./

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Okay, we won't tell you then that Karen is WildFire then./
Brutal. With what WildFire has said so far to Jenna,sorry to hell with Karen. I like Jewel and messing around with men more, than a resentful,blinded by hate chick. Break-up are hard but,but not being able to let go is one of the most unhealthy things in RL. So sorry Throb,do not agree with his argument. I mean when someone says just the sight of you makes me sick and wants to kill you. It is emotionally and psychologically damaging to torture herself not being able to let go. But Ouch!! I hate I was Right. Karen did have a reason to hate Jenna. She ended up working for GAG though in a pretty Decent Rank too. So that stings even more for Jenna. Time to let go Vibe.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes