Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Has anyone else experienced the badge being really inconsistent? Sometimes I can take it off, sometimes I cant (on the same level of corruption). Occasionally I cant go outside without the badge, sometimes I can. 378 Perversion, if that matters.

Reactions: Enigmanic

floran

May 20, 2020
I want to know if is just me but I feel like this game is already reached all it could and every update feels is just more of the same super slut route.
Personally in these games I enjoy the route to corruption the best, for example I find this scene with the wet clothes the hottest in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if they will forever milk this game or just finish it and move on to the next thing. I really enjoy their story telling and game development but a new game I would prefer than just more and more on top of this one, that or adding more scenes for the early stages of the game but that would mean people have to start again to see that.

just throwing my 2cents out.

Reactions: Horny_Baum

Megaphya

Mar 31, 2018
I want to know if is just me but I feel like this game is already reached all it could and every update feels is just more of the same super slut route.
Personally in these games I enjoy the route to corruption the best, for example I find this scene with the wet clothes the hottest in the game:

I wonder if they will forever milk this game or just finish it and move on to the next thing. I really enjoy their story telling and game development but a new game I would prefer than just more and more on top of this one, that or adding more scenes for the early stages of the game but that would mean people have to start again to see that.

IIrc they are alredy working on their next game, thats probably it feels that each update feels like more of the same, but tbf this game has been worked on for 5 years with little updates every time, and now that they have 3 different routes and the main route is planned to have at least 2-3 endings it every update will probably focus on one route at the time, slowing the procces even more, just have patience

Reactions: Horny_Baum

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017

I LOVED the inn keeper story at the beginning .....and now I don't like getting fucked around every corner. (Without the Hypnosis.... or a set goal like "Is she going to get pregnant from this? (personal bias)"
Untitled.png Untitled 1.png

Last edited:

vessna

Jul 21, 2021

tha fuck is this creature? and how can i get this scene?

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
I played this 3 years ago, and I am happy to see that the art is still awesome and the Gameplay is still fucking fun. Thank you dev! :love:

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
has some bug fixes as well as some extra content; could someone upload that?

yxunes

Jan 30, 2019
How do you start patrolling during curfew? I've gotten the throb blowjob scene, don't know what to do afterwards haven't played this game in ages.

Preator

Oct 9, 2017
yxunes
You need to get the set of guard armor; I forget how you find it. But check your "Missions" in the tab menu and those hints got me through. It's all part of the "resistance" questline so you have to do those missions like meeting the guy in the shack at night etc.

At least up to this part: I think I'm soft locked somehow? I am on "eat your veggies" and at the "repair wildfire" step, but during the cutscene where I get the vibrosuit fixed, then there's the "I need to convince them somehow" dialogue with Rida, but all three dialogue options (Conclude! Reason with them. Apologize) don't work and I can't progress the conversation. Is there some condition in the console I need to set or something? Am I missing a key dialogue option for some reason? Thanks to anybody with an idea!

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes