• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
hey so I'm having a problem with sublevel 2? It says to fight all the enemies there and I think I have but it won't let me proceed. There's clearly another area blocked off by a tangle of those weird purple flower things, and I just can't find any other enemies. I've done the flashbacks, but can't seem to advance...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So no new scenes, but 'the cowgirl scene' was animated? Which scene is that specifically, by the way?

Edit: Found it, nevermind. It was the final motel scene.

Last edited:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know why the same could be crashing at the start? I tried to place a different resolution, a lower one, and it crashed, and now it doesn’t even reach the starting screen.

I Tried deleting the folder and extracting the game again, but it goes directly in the smaller resolution size that I picked and stuck in endless load, although when I extract it in another directory, it does this:

D864DA18-5D29-4F7B-8550-6AF972D4B801.jpeg

Last edited:

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
There are hundreds of reasons the game could be crashing... It could be a hardware issue, it could be a compatibility issue, it could be a software issue(drivers etc). There is no feasible way to troubleshoot your issue unless you include an event/crash log.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
There are hundreds of reasons the game could be crashing... It could be a hardware issue, it could be a compatibility issue, it could be a software issue(drivers etc). There is no feasible way to troubleshoot your issue unless you include an event/crash log.
I posted a pic of what happens now, if it can help.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I posted a pic of what happens now, if it can help.
Looks like it could be a problem with unity. You could try reinstalling. and I'd recommend, after first backing up your data, (as always) deleting your unity appdata. It should be located (if you're running windows) under users\(user-id)\appdata delete (after backing up...) your unity folders and data there (under locallow,roaming, etc just search for unity.) and then reinstall unity, and see if that fixes your issue.

Reactions: Gokudera

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Looks like it could be a problem with unity. You could try reinstalling. and I'd recommend, after first backing up your data, (as always) deleting your unity appdata. It should be located (if you're running windows) under users\(user-id)\appdata delete (after backing up...) your unity folders and data there (under locallow,roaming, etc just search for unity.) and then reinstall unity, and see if that fixes your issue.
Thanks, although I don't recall installing Unity, maybe I should just delete my data?

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
It's weird, there's no unity folder in those. :/

I just want to reset the fullscreen mode of the game, since at least in that one could have access to the starting screen.
There's no unity folder? What version of windows are you running? To confirm... The directory you are looking for to reset the game's settings is locallow\anduogames the unity folder and settings for Third Crisis itself is contained within that.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
There's no unity folder? What version of windows are you running? To confirm... The directory you are looking for to reset the game's settings is locallow\anduogames the unity folder and settings for Third Crisis itself is contained within that.
You have to go in the registry for Windows to change the game settings if you want to do it outside of the game. The settings are not in any folder.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I'm on Windows 10.
As I said, I only entered the starting screen, switched the resolution to a lower one, and then the game crashed. Other then setting to a windowed mode once I hope the game again, I haven't done anything in the game yet.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How do I reach the game's setting from the registry?
Win + R then type regedit in the box and click ok and again when the UAC pops up. The settings are in HKCU -> Software -> Anduo Games.

Do not delete anything in there unless you know what you are doing as you can do serious damage to your Windows.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
You have to go in the registry for Windows to change the game settings if you want to do it outside of the game. The settings are not in any folder.
That's correct. We were not originally attempting to access the game settings, but rather completely uninstall and reinstall unity. We've become side tracked :p. I run Linux and forget what a bother Windows is sometimes. I hesitate to guide a technologically troubled user through deleting registry files...

If you're messing around in the registry please back-up before you delete and double check what you're doing.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes