Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Welp, I think I deleted the Anduo folder, so I guess I can't change the settings anymore, correct?
You backed it up, so there's no problem. You can just restore anything if there's a problem. Fresh entries will be created when you run the program.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
You backed it up, so there's no problem. You can just restore anything if there's a problem. Fresh entries will be created when you run the program.
I meant that I didn't to a backup, I misclicked when I deleted the folder, and it doesn't seem that a new folder is created even if I run the game.

wait, it's there. how do I change the setting back to fullscreen mode?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I meant that I didn't to a backup, I misclicked when I deleted the folder, and it doesn't seem that a new folder is created even if I run the game.
The folder usually is analytics stuff that Unity creates if you are not using the Pro version.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Gotcha. Is there a way to know to edit the files to bring back the fullscreen mode?
If you deleted the file then the settings should automatically have reset to default. There's a particular value in the file that corresponds to the program being started in fullscreen. I'm off. Hopefully you get your problem resolved.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Gotcha. Is there a way to know to edit the files to bring back the fullscreen mode?
Either by in the game through the options or in the registry by changing the fullscreen key from 0 to 1. If you do it through there, make sure to change the resolution to your monitor's resolution and check that it's correct before running the game.

It's very easy to break the game if you change it in the registry, so try changing it in the game first.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Either by in the game through the options or in the registry by changing the fullscreen key from 0 to 1. If you do it through there, make sure to change the resolution to your monitor's resolution and check that it's correct before running the game.

It's very easy to break the game if you change it in the registry, so try changing it in the game first.
The problem is that I can't access the starting screen any longer, as since I put the windowed mode on it crashes every time, as in the pic I placed in my post in the last page.

I guess I can play the game's earlier version on an site. How do you use sklls in the game, by the way?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The problem is that I can't access the starting screen any longer, as since I put the windowed mode on it crashes every time, as in the pic I placed in my post in the last page.

I guess I can play the game's earlier version on an site. How do you use sklls in the game, by the way?
When an Unity game crashes, it's usually logged in the output_log file in the Data folder.

I don't play the game except to check for versioning so I couldn't tell you though there should be a button for them in combat if you have any of them unlocked.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Did you even play the game?

It might take a while to get penetration but there's an abundance of it.
actually no, I tried it in its very early stages, then I kept coming here to lurk, but I keep seeing only the oral tags above the thread. I suppose the tags are very outdated

edit: were

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
0.17 has no new sex scenes. Should've just skipped a month in that case and bring a larger update next month.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
0.17 has no new sex scenes. Should've just skipped a month in that case and bring a larger update next month.
One CG scene was replaced and some gallery fuckery was made accessible.
Outside of that, yeah, a little disappointing update.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes