Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, the starting town def has that feel but on the other hand, as you say, there are female guards, on top of the main baddie being a female presumably interested in femdom (? just judging from the opening scene).
Yup yup, too early to speculate.
The devs come around the forum every now and then so maybe they'll answer that.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Yup yup, too early to speculate.
The devs come around the forum every now and then so maybe they'll answer that.
Yeah, hopefully.

Related, but are the prison scenes randomly selected? i.e. second scene was a female guard, but rest have all been the male guards, not sure if there are specific guards that are male/female, etc

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, hopefully.

Related, but are the prison scenes randomly selected? i.e. second scene was a female guard, but rest have all been the male guards, not sure if there are specific guards that are male/female, etc
I used up a few days getting caught and have only gotten males since I got that one female so I think it might've been a onesie.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That being said this is still a game of supposedly lezzie used as a cumdump and enjoying it greatly type of Lechertown setup really. So the whole lesbian part was just to trigger the "lesbo is actually into cocks" fantasy. With lots of degradation/humiliation. No, this isn't a romance dating-sim. At all. Ignoring all the above mentiond content strips the game almost entirelly of its actual content and renders the whole pont of it null and void. There is very little in the way of actual romantic f/f content. Like... one scene? There are a couple of scenes with another girl but that usually includes cum and dicks as well.

So if you guys not into that then this isn't the game for you. This isn't an f/f centric one.. not by a long shot. If thats about to change it would be a total 180. Like playing Resident Evil and expecting a romantic holliday of X Girl with Y Guy on the beach just because X and Y kissed once at the beginning before the zomibe variants began to shred everyone apart.

I'm not talking in the name of the Dev of course, i have no idea of the plans, but currently the content since the beginning is against the f/f focus.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That being said this is still a game of supposedly lezzie used as a cumdump and enjoying it greatly type of Lechertown setup really. So the whole lesbian part was just to trigger the "lesbo is actually into cocks" fantasy. With lots of degradation/humiliation. No, this isn't a romance dating-sim. At all. Ignoring all the above mentiond content strips the game almost entirelly of its actual content and renders the whole pont of it null and void. There is very little in the way of actual romantic f/f content. Like... one scene? There are a couple of scenes with another girl but that usually includes cum and dicks as well.

So if you guys not into that then this isn't the game for you. This isn't an f/f centric one.. not by a long shot. If thats about to change it would be a total 180. Like playing Resident Evil and expecting a romantic holliday of X Girl with Y Guy on the beach just because X and Y kissed once at the beginning before the zomibe variants began to shred everyone apart.

I'm not talking in the name of the Dev of course, i have no idea of the plans, but currently the content since the beginning is against the f/f focus.
She's not strictly lesbian she says she's not exclusive to begin with but sometimes part of "corruption" is if there's a gay character they'll "turn straight" or if they're straight then the opposite. We're just speculating as of right now since it's very early, it wouldn't be a 180 exactly to add more content variety, there's only so much you can do with humiliation and corruption and I gotta imagine it isn't the most gratifying stuff to write. That said since you're given choices at all there's something to be said for the possibility of more f/f or romantic content. You can do femdom humiliation too anyway, one of the guards is a woman and the player character herself gets to dominate a girl a few days into the gloryhole stuff at town hall.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I was talking about the focus of the game and what the majority of the scenes deal with and you reply with but there is f/f content as if that was the question.. while it wasn't :sneaky: The majority of the scenes are m/f, thats the focus of the game and is very unlikely to change. This isn't quantuum physics to argue that everything is just a matter of probability. Mortal Kombat won't turn at half-way into a beachside resort dating sim.
This is a lechertown type of game dealing with a set of kinks. The focus is on those in various different situations all playing out to cater the same end. I'm here for that. The pledgers pretty much pledge for that. That what people who enjoy this are here for. Changing it would be dumb. Variety is awesome while it sticks to the concept.

It isn't gratifying to write? You imagine? Yeah, thats just an issue with your imagination. Nothing personal but this is a genuine fetish for some people, not some minor flavour next to "real" stuff. So if you hope this will pass like rain you get this all entirelly wrong. This whole female humiliation, verbal abuse is a a thing for lots people. Me included. Its gratifying and won't get bored of it. It won't pass :cool:
Just imagine this the other way around. You stick with a game EXACTLY because it deals with f/f content and all of a sudden the mc would start fucking around with males most of the time. How would that feel? You'd call that oh just variety? Doubt it.

This here one deals with female degradation. Simple as that. I for one love it for that. The verbal abuse writing is particularly inspired and very well done!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I was talking about the focus of the game and what the majority of the scenes deal with and you reply with but there is f/f content as if that was the question.. while it wasn't :sneaky: The majority of the scenes are m/f, thats the focus of the game and is very unlikely to change. This isn't quantuum physics to argue that everything is just a matter of probability. Mortal Kombat won't turn at half-way into a beachside resort dating sim.
This is a lechertown type of game dealing with a set of kinks. The focus is on those in various different situations all playing out to cater the same end. I'm here for that. The pledgers pretty much pledge for that. That what people who enjoy this are here for. Changing it would be dumb. Variety is awesome while it sticks to the concept.

It isn't gratifying to write? You imagine? Yeah, thats just an issue with your imagination. Nothing personal but this is a genuine fetish for some people, not some minor flavour next to "real" stuff. So if you hope this will pass like rain you get this all entirelly wrong. This whole female humiliation, verbal abuse is a a thing for lots people. Me included. Its gratifying and won't get bored of it. It won't pass :cool:
Just imagine this the other way around. You stick with a game EXACTLY because it deals with f/f content and all of a sudden the mc would start fucking around with males most of the time. How would that feel? You'd call that oh just variety? Doubt it.

This here one deals with female degradation. Simple as that. I for one love it for that. The verbal abuse writing is particularly inspired and very well done!
I still had the other person's question in my mind and I replied based on that, based on who the character is as far as we're aware and also considering the options you're given in-game which one could reasonably assume there will be more of as the game grows, you know.. reasonable expectations grounded on current information that could or could not be proven wrong but at the end of the day are just slightly informed but blind speculation? :unsure:
Games of this kind, when developed with some semblance of proper direction tend to focus on getting one portion of the content finished so the rest of it can be worked properly, it's called Project Management. If they just wanted a humiliation game they wouldn't have given you an option to resist it at all, or the SRPG gameplay either for that matter, just get defeated, it's less work. :cool:
You just had to go prating off pretentiously though, huh? Me and my inferior imagination. :sneaky:
The rest of that is mostly "my opinion is better than yours and people like what i like so any speculation you had for future potential is invalid here's some emojis" so I'll ignore it except one thing; writing the same thing over and over gets old, artists, writers and musicians call it "burnout" it stops being gratifying or enjoyable, but whatever go off all you want, bud. :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Tiny edit: One of the Devs replied to me before regarding the content for the future:
We're working on implementing different story content for people wanting to play a non-lewd route. It's not quite clear yet, how large the difference will be though.
As for right now, I don't think there is any difference other than missing out on lewd stuff.
It could go anywhere and your guess is as good as mine but man it's that inferior imagination, yo~

• Angry
Reactions: Ennoch

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Yes, a large portion of the scenes are mainly m/f and degradation focused (because it's our personal preference, especially bearcore's), but a very large portion of the main cast (with portrait sprites) are females, and we're already adding multiple f/f scenes in this month's update. We are trying to have that variety, stuff where women are degraded and men are degraded and there's gentle consensual stuff where women can take the lead or men can take the lead.

Basically, if you don't want to see something, you're free to either choose not to partake (unless it's a loss scene) or skip through the scene. That's why we put futa warnings in front of any choice that relates to our currently only futa character. We really like m/f humiliation, but we also really don't want to only have that, which is why we add other types of scenes in.

Also, the whole MC being lesbian thing was just a happy coincidence and we never really had a "turning her straight" kinda fantasy in mind, it just kinda happened, lmao. It's also established that she's actually bi along with her girlfriend, so there's not much to it really even though some dialogue leans into it cuz it is admittedly kinda hot.

That concludes my rambling ted talk, hopefully that solves some of the discussion in the thread.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think he's referring to this
I think i get it :ROFLMAO: I jumped into the middle of it, listened a couple of minutes and i was like "what the heck is he talking about" and then "Ooohh rambling Ted talk!" :geek: Thanks for pointing it out.

Naaah, Vilsa. you need a LOT to learn before your get even get close to TED here! Thank god! :D

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Yes, a large portion of the scenes are mainly m/f and degradation focused (because it's our personal preference, especially bearcore's), but a very large portion of the main cast (with portrait sprites) are females, and we're already adding multiple f/f scenes in this month's update.
Ah cool. More femdom planned as part of the f/f?

edit

In Town Hall there's a scene where one of the girls wants you to clean her up, but no actual female CG present. Not sure if that's how it's meant to be or just not implemented yet

Edit2

If you perversion is high enough to walk around with nothing on, some scenes still play out as if you have clothes on -e.g. bartending nightshift (unsure if you're really supposed to take the outfit off, but you can)

edit3

hmm, looks like if you go into the gear shop with cum on your face/body and enter the mirror booth, you can't leave it as the MC has the 'I can't go out like this!' line

Last edited:

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I think it's sad what this game has begun, it had so much potentional and now it seems to be only townhall content. I enjoyed the gameplay exploration and story but now it's just another game where the main character is a simple fuck slut. I'll hope the story will get pushed forward some day and you can explore more of the world. (Don't get me wrong, I still made her fuck anything that moves giving the chance).

Reactions: 123jf321

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
I think it's sad what this game has begun, it had so much potentional and now it seems to be only townhall content. I enjoyed the gameplay exploration and story but now it's just another game where the main character is a simple fuck slut. I'll hope the story will get pushed forward some day and you can explore more of the world. (Don't get me wrong, I still made her fuck anything that moves giving the chance).
The story is advancing, you either get more H content added to whats already there or you get more story with less H and im not complaining either way. Extra H content is easier and quicker to do than entire new areas and characters

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
Are there any reason not to get as many "perversion" points as possible ? I'm like 2 hours in and not doing it only seems to be a hindrance.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Are there any reason not to get as many "perversion" points as possible ? I'm like 2 hours in and not doing it only seems to be a hindrance.
We're working on implementing different story content for people wanting to play a non-lewd route. It's not quite clear yet, how large the difference will be though.
As for right now, I don't think there is any difference other than missing out on lewd stuff.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
To clear up some misconceptions that were my fault: When I sad "non-lewd", I meant wholesome instead of slutty content. Not that the non-lewd/wholesome route does not contain any explicit images/scenes, just that Jenna will be on a more wholesome route than on the lewd route. :)

Sorry for being unclear there!

We're trying to get the new patreon release out within the next 24 hours, so if things go well, the public release should be updated right after that.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
To clear up some misconceptions that were my fault: When I sad "non-lewd", I meant wholesome instead of slutty content. Not that the non-lewd/wholesome route does not contain any explicit images/scenes, just that Jenna will be on a more wholesome route than on the lewd route. :)

Sorry for being unclear there!

We're trying to get the new patreon release out within the next 24 hours, so if things go well, the public release should be updated right after that.
Thanks, this sounds better suited to me. Will look forward to this.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes