ronney

May 6, 2017
Missing blue suit can confirm don't have since my clothes inventory isn't full only have 6 items and there is a spot for 7 on screen plus I used arrow keys to scroll but it doesn't scroll because nothing is there. used console commands to give default equipment.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I think this game is underrated in terms of review numbers.
Most games don't get as many reviews as they get posts, reason is people are more comfortable just being subjective and discussing the game on a personal level than trying to make some objective review. Also I think it's just more convenient this way, in general most people who use or play something don't review it.
Besides, most games on the site are unfinished, to make a really objective review you'd have to wait till completion, you can judge it on its current merits but the devs might flip the switch like LOK is going to and Camp Pinewood did to swap out the engine entirely and start from scratch, not saying they will but it's happened.

Reactions: Nodrit

Miridian

Nov 1, 2018
no lol i mean literaly where do you go?
The devs have said it will lead to a bad end in their Discord and that getting there will retroactively lock you out of other content at a later date. So it is not "officially" a bad end at this time and you can use console commands to get out but it is planned to be a bad end soon.

Jul 28, 2017
Do I have to finish all content in city before first Mian mission? (Abduction One) Game seems to suggest that but they add new contet to city so I'm confused

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
From the intro I played this seems like it will focus on lesbian content, can some one let me know if this is true? percentage of lesbian vs hetero content?
It's a good 80-90% hetero with a few lez scenes here and there.
I thought the same when I started the game at first too but it's good content regardless I'd say.
Not so if you're specifically looking for a lot of lesbian stuff though.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do I have to finish all content in city before first Mian mission? (Abduction One) Game seems to suggest that but they add new contet to city so I'm confused
No, you don't have to. The whole townhall and bar scenery can be ignored. The bar has to be done later on but not early on, it needs to be done only after everything else and content pretty much ends when you did it so in effect it doesn't worth the fuss if you don't like it since you don't get much out of it. A single decision making conversation but the storyline stops there so it can be postponed 'till next update that delivers main quest content.

Anyway, for the main-quest you just follow the questlog and don't worry about the rest.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Ah, I see.
Don't even get comments for it, that's too bad.
Freedom tiddies is good though.
I was going to repost your comment in the Anduo Discord(because I'd like to see more stuff like this in the game, interactions with NPCs based on how Jenna is dressed), but Discord isn't working properly for some reason today...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I was going to repost your comment in the Anduo Discord(because I'd like to see more stuff like this in the game, interactions with NPCs based on how Jenna is dressed), but Discord isn't working properly for some reason today...
I don't use Discord much but my friends were complaining about it earlier.
I think a week or two ago they had a full on outage due to some Google-related issues, right?
Hmmmm~

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I don't use Discord much but my friends were complaining about it earlier.
I think a week or two ago they had a full on outage due to some Google-related issues, right?
Hmmmm~
Hmm... I didn't hear anything about that, but I have been seeing some small and random connection issues lately.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hmm... I didn't hear anything about that, but I have been seeing some small and random connection issues lately.
Yeah, they had big downtime on last Saturday and they've been recovering from it.
Save game please?
You can just use the gallery cheat, the game has a dev console with the Tilde(~) key.
It opens up the gallery, which has CGs and event replays I believe.
A save file won't do much for you because a lot of the lewd events are in steps, it would just skip you to the final steps which are the same scene just repeatable, as opposed to the escalation you'd normally get.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Okay guys time to help me. When i press tilde (the button for console) nothing happens. It never worked for me in any game. Tell me please how do i access console cuz i have no clue why it doesnt work

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Okay guys time to help me. When i press tilde (the button for console) nothing happens. It never worked for me in any game. Tell me please how do i access console cuz i have no clue why it doesnt work

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes