KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Did anyone have a problem with being stuck in the motel room when collecting the gear to go and fix wildfire? Once I collect the gear, I try and leave the room but I keep getting a message saying that I need to collect it, and it's not letting me out the room.

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone have a problem with being stuck in the motel room when collecting the gear to go and fix wildfire? Once I collect the gear, I try and leave the room but I keep getting a message saying that I need to collect it, and it's not letting me out the room.
Might need to leave by the main entrance and not the rear window? There is a cutscene.

Jun 21, 2017
i wonder where the paths are gonna go, hope its something like hero = u rescue ur gf / slut = ur gf escaped and u have to recapture or capture other heros who survived

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
This will be my only bad critic about this really good game. The "pure" route is a little too much not permitive i think. Not making consentant sexual intercourse okay, but not even watch a unique scene, or not help HK and is little probleme... Well if this was only for a achievement okay, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
hey so I'm having a problem with sublevel 2? It says to fight all the enemies there and I think I have but it won't let me proceed. There's clearly another area blocked off by a tangle of those weird purple flower things, and I just can't find any other enemies. I've done the flashbacks, but can't seem to advance...
Got the same issue. Killed all enemies, there's the overgrown door, and one more door to the left that is clear but has no fucntionality. I don't have a clue if I just reached the end of the content, or is it a bug.

Anyone an idea?

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Got the same issue. Killed all enemies, there's the overgrown door, and one more door to the left that is clear but has no fucntionality. I don't have a clue if I just reached the end of the content, or is it a bug.

Anyone an idea?
Uf you have really defeat all ennemies the quest is now find floria, then you have to click in the flower wall and the south, and then go talk to Rida

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017

Anyone an idea?
If you cleared the sublevel, go back to chief(can't remember the name).

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Uf you have really defeat all ennemies the quest is now find floria, then you have to click in the flower wall and the south, and then go talk to Rida
You mean the big batch blocking that door on the uttermost south wall? Doesn't do anything. I'm running around all over the place but there seem to be no clickable areas. Unless I'm missing something...

[EDIT] Never mind. Somehow I missed the small room in the middle with the top entrance. Walked past that door a dozen times...

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Well after MANY try i can officialy tell that for the pure route you need 0 perversion point or less. As i said earlier, too not permitive for a this route i think

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It is kinda unforgiving if you wanna do minor things like the gloryhole or some semi-normal waitressing/cleanup but don't wanna push it into the humiliation portion. For now I keep 2 strict save files, one fully lewd and one entirely pure but I hope for some flexibility in the future if it doesn't get in the way of more important things.

I would also like to mention again that this game made me reconsider my stance in SRPGs and I've picked up Fire Emblem because of it and opened my mind a little bit about the fun value of an SRPG. I'm not sure if it's a direct link but I kinda like the combat a whole lot, it's very interesting, always thought it'd be super boring so I never game them a chance but there's a lot of dynamic strategising you get to do, and have to do sometimes. I have a new genre to make a backlog of in Steam now yay.

Reactions: Ennoch

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
It is kinda unforgiving if you wanna do minor things like the gloryhole or some semi-normal waitressing/cleanup but don't wanna push it into the humiliation portion. For now I keep 2 strict save files, one fully lewd and one entirely pure but I hope for some flexibility in the future if it doesn't get in the way of more important things.

I would also like to mention again that this game made me reconsider my stance in SRPGs and I've picked up Fire Emblem because of it and opened my mind a little bit about the fun value of an SRPG. I'm not sure if it's a direct link but I kinda like the combat a whole lot, it's very interesting, always thought it'd be super boring so I never game them a chance but there's a lot of dynamic strategising you get to do, and have to do sometimes. I have a new genre to make a backlog of in Steam now yay.
Yeah Fire Emblem is my prefered nintendo license

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
how do you beat leath in the start of the game?

using combat.win in the console doesn't work.

Last edited:

Sinedio

Jan 28, 2019
does any1 know the save file location? wanna hold so can use in future updates

Edit: Also is it possible to go back but still have yer equips money and etc? like say u prgressed like 3/4 of the game then a new update in the beginning. do have to restrat all over or can we like warp back in time?

Since nobody bothered to reply, I will. As far as Windows 10 is concerned, this is the location where the game saves its data:

Code:
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\anduo games

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
How do you debut the townhall story ? The waitress story is finish (i have the pinup), i work every day in the townhall, but nothing happen....

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How do you debut the townhall story ? The waitress story is finish (i have the pinup), i work every day in the townhall, but nothing happen....
Do you work cleaning up or in the stalls? You gotta talk to the guy at the bottom left right with I think 200 Perversion.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I really liked the fight with Wildfire, I thought it was pretty neat that you had the option to sacrifice protection for big damage. That's good game design although it's kinda silly that she didn't just smack you when you were in point-blank range but it's fine lol. I do have one suggestion though, and it's one that really came up as a problem during that fight. The arrow button on the combat options should warn you if any of your units have action points remaining, or switch to a character with actions remaining and then skip turn only when it's done. I made the mistake a few times of hitting it thinking it would flip over to the next character and it didn't, so I had to go through an extra hiding cycle each time. Just something to consider. Keep up the great work~

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes