baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
compressed is 250MB and uncompressed is 4.22GB?
they need to learn how to use compressed data or the game with grow crazy big until its done.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
compressed is 250MB and uncompressed is 4.22GB?
they need to learn how to use compressed data or the game with grow crazy big until its done.
The 4gb "resources.assets.resS" file is strange. I guess its the cgs, sprites animations that are large due to not being downscaled or something.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Of course the human eye cant detect a difference between a png and a jpg so might as well use the one that takes less space.
I'unno some people are real sticklers about that, doesn't affect the download much right now since it's just 200MB as a zip so I don't mind really.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
when u make games like this, with pictures that need to have opacity/transparency you dont use jpeg, but raster images that has lossless and opacity/transparency, such as png. but png can't be compressed down to 10% by zip/rar.
not sure whats going on in the assets file, only the devs can answer that.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
how can i unlock all the gallery . I dont know how to use the cheat ?, What is "cheat.unlock gallery" mean ?

Apriline

Aug 3, 2017

Don't doublepost to beg please.
That guide shows you how to use the console.
Paste the unlock command in it and that's all you gotta do.
Less looking for the gallery I think than looking for the end of the town hall questline which the current bug report shows is -not- in the gallery just yet

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Less looking for the gallery I think than looking for the end of the town hall questline which the current bug report shows is -not- in the gallery just yet
I'm not certain what to do in that position then.
I don't know what the "Skip to content" button in the save menu does but it might bring you up to those things.
Here's my Corrupt Route save file though, it's done 6 days of Townhall and everything else leading up to the ambush story quest (motel prostitution, everything in the bar, the VR prep, etc.)
You should be able to just progress Townhall by itself.
Drop it into: C:\Users\<You>\AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis\Saves

Edit: Also as a suggestion to the devs, if it's not a thing already you should consider limiting the number of autosaves to like.. 20 at most?
I had 419, that seems incredibly unnecessary.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes