Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Any help ? I haven't been able to get the First Bar Job to complete. It says that table 3 is the table in the bottom right corner, but I'm unable to interact with any table in the bar.
That sounds to me like you're playing 0.2.0, which has bugs in the bar. We released 0.2.1 a few days ago which fixes alot of bugs.

If you are already playing 0.2.1, and you didn't load a save from 0.2.0 which might be corrupted, it'd be awesome if you could send us your savefile because then, that's an unknown bug!

The fastest fix in that case would probably be to skip the prologue in the load menu and play again from there.

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
I play the version of the site Newgrounds, I believe it is 0.2.1 because of the title, how to send the save to you? just export?

by the way, another bug that happens several times is as follows: unless you pause the game, many times you change the tab and stay a few minutes there, when you return the game will be locked and you will need to refresh the page to then give load in your most current save

( i see you post now, and i discover this bug yesterday, I just tried to enter the site now and all my saves and the autosafe are gone, I will not be able to send you the save: / sorry, but I'll play again, if it repeats, I'll send the save)

After all, sorry for my bad english, i am from brazil and my english is a shit

Great_OLAF5

May 31, 2018
So, I haven't been able to get into the bar at all. It's 7:32 pm, the door is locked, and I cant advance time or go to sleep. 0 . 2 . 1 sorry for the weird spacing on the version number, forum was flagging it as a link and not letting me post properly due to it being my first post.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
So, I haven't been able to get into the bar at all. It's 7:32 pm, the door is locked, and I cant advance time or go to sleep. 0 . 2 . 1 sorry for the weird spacing on the version number, forum was flagging it as a link and not letting me post properly due to it being my first post.
Most likely, you loaded a save from 0.2.0, which had a bug that made this possible. Try reloading from the button in the bottom right corner of the load menu. :)

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Hell yeah!
We just put up 0.3.0 for patrons, it'll be out to the public in a month (July 1st)!
Does the "perversion and affection systems" actually include any optional scenes or only the system is ready and scenes that use it will be added later?

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
No, it's not that. This is the first time I've ever played the game.
I see... Try opening the and type
Time.set 12

This should set the time to the middle of the day and let you get inside the motel.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Question to everyone who tried it. Is it worth getting it?
How much was added?
(would be great sometimes if the changelog would be public so people like me can decide if they want to wait, or actually pledge to get it now)

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Question to everyone who tried it. Is it worth getting it?
How much was added?
(would be great sometimes if the changelog would be public so people like me can decide if they want to wait, or actually pledge to get it now)
Hell yeah!

We just put up 0.3.0 for patrons, it'll be out to the public in a month (July 1st)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click the spoiler to see the changelog for 0.3.0 or you can just click the link which is a public wordpress post. :D

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Click the spoiler to see the changelog for 0.3.0 or you can just click the link which is a public wordpress post. :D
Thanks a lot :D

Might I add, I really like the tones in which the story is written so far. The whole "owner" angle is great ;)
Also, just a suggestion, but this "bucket" that Vibe got to wash, could there be something different than water in it ? :D :D

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Thanks a lot :D

Might I add, I really like the tones in which the story is written so far. The whole "owner" angle is great ;)
Also, just a suggestion, but this "bucket" that Vibe got to wash, could there be something different than water in it ? :D :D
I like that idea! :D

Reactions: ponyguy

Great_OLAF5

May 31, 2018
I'm sure this isn't the right place to ask this, but I have no idea where else to go. How the heck do I get e-mails about new posts here?

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes