JJATH

May 2, 2017
How do you skip the intro again? I've gone through the boss fight a few times now and I can't be bothered to play it again. Edit: Nevermind, in Load there is a Skip button.

HiTmANN

May 4, 2017
do i need to start over again? coz 3 new scenes(got still more to unlock) has no inages, even in gallery its a white screen

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Goddamn, there's some pretty insane production value in this game.

A little bug that I found, but maybe it's just me; if you die in the very first fight, then, after the long sequence (that would happen anyway, but only later), you can't create new saves. You can overwrite existing saves, but not increase the number of saves you have, for some reason.

Bug not encountered when playing the intro the "regular" way.

Dat Undertale reference in the pub bathroom tho
(Actually, dem tons of references everywhere)

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
This gameplay and art is pretty damn fantastic as far as sex games go, and the only thing that could make it better in my opinion, would be animations for the scenes although that's easier said than done.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

RedAce1942

Jan 3, 2018
Does anybody know where the abbandoned house is? The one where you met the black market dealer?Can't figure it out

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Anybody know the console command for money. I tried cheat engine didn't work even did it for all values too so I don't miss anything. I guess I'll try it again. Also seems I might have to restart the game, since my perversion is now 0.

Reactions: broken_division

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I gotta know what sort of content we can expect to see going forward, is there gonna be any more extreme content or niche fetishes?! The games description mentions using "her sexual appeal to her advantage on the battlefield" so I assume that there will be some overlap between combat and sex, but is this going to be for the sake of distractions and crowd control or is there going to be some form of combat rape. I genuinly love the art style and want to support the game moving forward but I am also curious as to what kind of direction this game is gonna go.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Review : At this stage graphics are top notch for this type of graphics .
Control kinda used with Ctrl to skip text but not skip whole text by how shift is working . U know how rpg maker works with Ctrl .

Game lacks content in the end , this is the only downside of it .

What i hope ? Futa - Bestiality - Corruption to be send in a town and try escape if not more sex scenes etc - Femdom
What i hope the most ? Sexy outfits , latex , pvc , 1 piece swimsuit .

Reactions: tarzan999

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
I gotta know what sort of content we can expect to see going forward, is there gonna be any more extreme content or niche fetishes?! The games description mentions using "her sexual appeal to her advantage on the battlefield" so I assume that there will be some overlap between combat and sex, but is this going to be for the sake of distractions and crowd control or is there going to be some form of combat rape. I genuinly love the art style and want to support the game moving forward but I am also curious as to what kind of direction this game is gonna go.
Hey there,
we want to have lewd abilities in combat. We're currently toying around with how exactly that will work.

As for fetishes, we do want to get more extreme than we have so far. We want to gradually increase things like this, so it feels natural for Jenna to slide into them! :)

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Hey there,
we want to have lewd abilities in combat. We're currently toying around with how exactly that will work.

As for fetishes, we do want to get more extreme than we have so far. We want to gradually increase things like this, so it feels natural for Jenna to slide into them! :)
W-will there be handholding?

Reactions: ponyguy

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Hey there,

Awesome! I'm gonna look into increasing my patreon pledge if that's the case, this game deserves the support!

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
can someone post more ingame pics i cannot decide if i should download this game because of the artstyle? thanks

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
can someone post more ingame pics i cannot decide if i should download this game because of the artstyle? thanks
You don't need to download it, you can play the game in your browser (just search for it), you can also probably find the patreon page which may have some more pics. But I'd seriously recommend playing it, it's a lot of fun and the art style is really great, at least in my opinion.

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
I don't know if it's the game or my phone (Mi 5A) but the textures inside the bad guys' lair don't appear at all.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I don't know if it's the game or my phone (Mi 5A) but the textures inside the bad guys' lair don't appear at all.
What version are you on? We tested on an S7 and a tablet and it worked fine for us there, we don't have too many phones to test on. It seems to be one of those low level quirks.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes