Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Game is great! I hope someone share today 0.4.0 update for us <3 ^^
I can understand if you guys just want to play the new update. This is actually the first time that we've provided actual Windows and Android downloads on day 1 of the patron release out of trust. I know I can't stop you guys from spreading those downloads, but I do ask that you at least do it in PMs and not in this thread right in my face. Again, nothing I can do about it, just a little request since my livelihood is largely based off of how many people actually pay for the early access to these updates. I'm really glad you like the game though. ♥

On that note, we've released the new 0.4.0 update to Patrons! The patchnotes are publicly available at the link below.

RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018
I can understand if you guys just want to play the new update. This is actually the first time that we've provided actual Windows and Android downloads on day 1 of the patron release out of trust. I know I can't stop you guys from spreading those downloads, but I do ask that you at least do it in PMs and not in this thread right in my face. Again, nothing I can do about it, just a little request since my livelihood is largely based off of how many people actually pay for the early access to these updates. I'm really glad you like the game though. ♥

On that note, we've released the new 0.4.0 update to Patrons! The patchnotes are publicly available at the link below.

I can understand why you worry about this,but for example I have some issues with patreon and beacause of it I can`t buy a membership anywhere but I want to.

Jun 19, 2018

So 0.4.0 doesn't have new scenes ? D:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I fucking love this game.

For three main reasons, mostly, but not only. 1. It looks amazingly good. And not the CGs which are top notch, but the environments, the UI, all great. 2. The MC is one the better female protagonist out there in my opinion. She's cute, funny and sexy. I appreciate that she doesn't spend 75 % of the game being disgusted by all the sexual stuff happening either. Even if her "libido" is "helped" by what happens in the little "prologue" bit. 3. I like the tactical combat. I found it a bit slow and clunky and some fights took too long but I see 4.0 already brings changes to the combat so I'll have to see.

Unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna play again until this gets done because I really want to see it and if I play every new release I'll get tired of it because we get there.

Great stuff.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I fucking love this game.

For three main reasons, mostly, but not only. 1. It looks amazingly good. And not the CGs which are top notch, but the environments, the UI, all great. 2. The MC is one the better female protagonist out there in my opinion. She's cute, funny and sexy. I appreciate that she doesn't spend 75 % of the game being disgusted by all the sexual stuff happening either. Even if her "libido" is "helped" by what happens in the little "prologue" bit. 3. I like the tactical combat. I found it a bit slow and clunky and some fights took too long but I see 4.0 already brings changes to the combat so I'll have to see.

Unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna play again until this gets done because I really want to see it and if I play every new release I'll get tired of it because we get there.

Great stuff.
Thanks so much! Glad you like it. ♥

what is a CGs ?
Basically the sexy images during a scene.

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
Well, I thought that for once I might give something to this site instead of always taking from it, but, uh... The Dev is quite active in this thread + his/her post above about sharing their game's files and all that.

So now it's a bit awkward.

I suppose the PM option is still there, unless Dev changes his/her mind about sharing these files in this thread.

Anyway, amazing game so far and thank you for another update! :eazyHype:

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well, I thought that for once I might give something to this site instead of always taking from it, but, uh... The Dev is quite active in this thread + his/her post above about sharing their game's files and all that.

I suppose the PM option is still there, unless Dev changes his/her mind about sharing these files in this thread.

Glad you like the game! Thank you so much for respecting my wishes.

Again, PMs are fine. Message this nice person if you aren't able to become a patron! ♥

When will Jenna be able to leave the room nude ? :mad:
xd
SoonTM

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So if someone wants to pm it to me, I'd even spend 1$ on the patreon, but more I cant afford atm.

Only if you want to though, if not imma wait patiently

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
I can understand where you're coming from on this. At least you acknowledge that some people have trouble affording even a patreon subscription, which is alot more than most other devs will do, thanks for that.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017

Rip your inbox :D

Reactions: cvbn28c
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes