Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I'm sure this isn't the right place to ask this, but I have no idea where else to go. How the heck do I get e-mails about new posts here?
Up at the top right of each thread, right above the top post on the page, is a button that says 'watch thread.' If you click that, a pop-up will come up letting you choose between getting or not getting e-mail updates.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
One of the main kinks will be brainwashing, but other than that, anything (within reason) is on the table. Any suggestions you may have are more than welcome. ♥
I personally really like the "owner" stuff and anything that plays around it. Some submissiveness and slave fetish might be a good one to go for, of course this should be (mostly) optional in case some people want to go a different route where the MC is more idependent (but still lewd of course).

I supported you btw.
Thought it's about time to show some appreciation.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I personally really like the "owner" stuff and anything that plays around it. Some submissiveness and slave fetish might be a good one to go for, of course this should be (mostly) optional in case some people want to go a different route where the MC is more idependent (but still lewd of course).

I supported you btw.
Thought it's about time to show some appreciation.
Hell yeah! We definitely wanna expand on the motel owner part of the game, but it'll be an optional thing that you can pursue if you're into that thing.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Is there an actual group of people that want only "vanilla" content? I thought that submissiveness,slavery and corruption fetishes were the reasons we are playing these games and we have this site bookmarked :D. BTW:Amazing game so far! Hopefully the PC cunts over at patreon won't suspend your account like they have many others. You,Akabur and SadCrab are the three devs I will start supporting as soon as I get my life in order!^^

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
One of the main kinks will be brainwashing, but other than that, anything (within reason) is on the table. Any suggestions you may have are more than welcome. ♥
I've decided to pledge after your reply.
Would also love to see you continue to expand on with the motel owner and Vibe's submission to him and her submission overall.

Also what I'm hoping to see her with piercings and/or pregnant at some point

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I've decided to pledge after your reply.
Would also love to see you continue to expand on with the motel owner and Vibe's submission to him and her submission overall.

Also what I'm hoping to see her with piercings and/or pregnant at some point
We'll have to see about the piercings, but we could probably do some preg stuff for a game over sorta thing. The motel owner relationship is gonna get expanded on definitely!

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Wow! Thanks for the reception everyone! <3

The Leath boss fight is currently flawed design-wise, you're supposed to defeat all four engineers and then lose in the current version, but we're going to be fixing it up so that winning is a little more obvious. The reward for winning is better than the reward for losing, give it a try for a nice innocent scene. ;)

We're going to be rolling out a bugfix update really soon that fixes a few of these design flaws and also bugs that people have told us about. Then we're going to be focusing in on more sexy content since this release focused more on the not so sexy art that you need to have an RPG that looks pretty.
One question, you are the creator of the game Third crisis?, if so you could make the scenes CGs are animated?, your game is very good, but I feel that it lacks that the cgs of sex are animated, without the animated beams your game would be incredibly good , the only thing that made me back is that, that has no animated sex scenes, the story and the protagonist are very well

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
One question, you are the creator of the game Third crisis?, if so you could make the scenes CGs are animated?, your game is very good, but I feel that it lacks that the cgs of sex are animated, without the animated beams your game would be incredibly good , the only thing that made me back is that, that has no animated sex scenes, the story and the protagonist are very well
Unfortunately, it's not very easy to toss animated CGs in. We're already near our limit with the resources we currently have with the CGs we put out per update. Also yeah, I'm part of the three person team working on the game.

The tradeoff to having animated CGs would be (a lot) less CGs per update. We're already putting in scenes that don't have CGs to accompany them simply because we don't have the art resources to put in that many CGs. Having to then get someone to rig and animate every single image would put us waaaay behind. So, unfortunately, the current plan is to not have animated CGs in the game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I hope by brainwashing you mean more of the type you already did, where she becomes horny and slutty. I like it a lot more then the type where the girl becomes emotionless and just does whatever she is told. That one is just boring for me :p

As for suggestions...the only thing that comes to my mind at the moment is a series of events where she gets tricked into doing things. Not forced or blackmailed but generally persuaded where she does it of her own free will. If there is already something like that than I probably missed it, sorry :D
You could also do a masseur event thats a basic one XD

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I hope by brainwashing you mean more of the type you already did, where she becomes horny and slutty. I like it a lot more then the type where the girl becomes emotionless and just does whatever she is told. That one is just boring for me :p
Personally I find the horny/slutty one kinda dull. The 'sex-kitten' persona is kinda shallow, not a lot going on besides wanting to fuck all the time. Once you've seen one or two scenes like that, you've pretty much seen them all.

Seen an english H-game over on ULMF where he's doing hypnosis focusing on 'altered perceptions' focusing on women basically being oblivious.
There's some body-control where the 'hero' makes people do things that they consciousness don't want to do, but there's also stuff like a knight girl who thinks she's being 'helped into her armour' when she's actually being molested in a changing room.
Or the bandit who is convinced that aggressively riding her 'victim' is a way of 'robbing' him.
The beautiful but bored noblewoman being convinced that it's 'perfectly normal' to get fucked on her dining room table by a guy she doesn't know.

That sort of thing is more interesting, because you can do ANYTHING with it Come up with all sorts of creative ways to convince someone to sleep with you.

on the other hand, 'you want to have lots of sex' brainwashing is kind of one-note.
That seems to be what the villain-team is focusing on here though.

edit: I guess that does tie into the 'tricked' stuff you mentioned.
Usually I don't like that, because it usually seems really obvious and it's clear that the heroine should refuse if she actually dislikes that sort of thing. You've got to deliberately steer her into it, which is odd if she's in-character trying to avoid it.

Add in a little brainwashing to justify her missing the clues though, or going though it once and then accepting that 'there's nothing strange going on' so you have plenty of excuses to go back and do it again.

Reactions: quauwdsi

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Seen an english H-game over on ULMF where he's doing hypnosis focusing on 'altered perceptions' focusing on women basically being oblivious.
There's some body-control where the 'hero' makes people do things that they consciousness don't want to do, but there's also stuff like a knight girl who thinks she's being 'helped into her armour' when she's actually being molested in a changing room.
Or the bandit who is convinced that aggressively riding her 'victim' is a way of 'robbing' him.
The beautiful but bored noblewoman being convinced that it's 'perfectly normal' to get fucked on her dining room table by a guy she doesn't know.

That sort of thing is more interesting, because you can do ANYTHING with it Come up with all sorts of creative ways to convince someone to sleep with you.
Now if thats not a description of Clymenia games, (especially Nobleman Retort) then I dont know what is.

My favorite altered perception in that game was the snobby aunt "taxing" the poor nearly homeless people in "naturals". Or you could say she straight up blowbanged them out of their cum. And then thought she did show them whos the boss and not to mess by not paying their taxes.

Now im all for those kind of things, but I take any mindcontrol, especially in a pure english project like this. And it also delivers even more variety, even daring to make an adult game with actual gameplay. Thats basically kinda rare already. As weird as it sounds.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
edit: I guess that does tie into the 'tricked' stuff you mentioned.
Usually I don't like that, because it usually seems really obvious and it's clear that the heroine should refuse if she actually dislikes that sort of thing. You've got to deliberately steer her into it, which is odd if she's in-character trying to avoid it.
Well it depends on the writing in both cases. If the method of manipulation is good then it's a lot more interesting. Same way the examples you mentioned. Most of the things I read that included brainwashing, had the girl become an emotionless robot or had the whole harassment part be:
- You shouldn't be doing that
- Relax it's normal
- Oh, ok
(continue groping)

I guess I don't have much affinty with it so I rarely enjoy it. For me the fact that the girl doesn't know about it takes away from the fun :p Well to give credit where credit's due I played Nobleman Retort that @Delmach mentioned and it did things quite the interesting way.

Dimludd

Apr 3, 2018
Question, the guy in the bar tells me to buy an uniform to work there, but I cannot find anyone who sells it. Is that implemented?

Reactions: klatimum

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Oh, thanks :)
Is there a way to know if there is something else to do or try?
The gallery shows scenes that you don't have yet, and the names of the scenes can give you some sort of hint. Some of them are alternate versions and not all of them can be unlocked in a single run atm.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes