Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Any plans to speed up NPC turns in combat and village night patrol? Waiting on 3 or 4 NPCs before your turn seems like an eternity after the first couple rounds. I could see removing the turn based system for night patrols altogether and having the guards perform their routes continuous.
You can skip the enemy turns by pressing Q or right mouse button. But you're still right, it has to be faster and just overall more interesting. We'll try to figure something out!

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Any plans to speed up NPC turns in combat and village night patrol? Waiting on 3 or 4 NPCs before your turn seems like an eternity after the first couple rounds. I could see removing the turn based system for night patrols altogether and having the guards perform their routes continuous.
The speed at which characters move is gonna be faster once we have the curfew sequence working with the new combat system. You can also mash Q or right click to skip enemy turns to make things go faster.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
I too would like .4 as well

Also, am I in the minority when I say I preferred the look of the girls in .3? The art was so different from everything else I've seen and I really liked it.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I too would like .4 as well

Also, am I in the minority when I say I preferred the look of the girls in .3? The art was so different from everything else I've seen and I really liked it.
There are a lot of other people that feel that way, don't worry. :p

That art style is still gonna stay for the CGs though, so don't worry. We just wanted to be able to have more dialogue sprites because otherwise, Jewel wouldn't have gotten a sprite of her own. We were only planning for Jenna to have one because we wanted our artist to focus on CGs. Now we're commissioning another artist for the dialogue sprites which allows us to have more of them.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Patchnotes:

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes