Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Hmm.... not a big fan of h-games on steam.

Mainly because they tend to make the adult content into little more than a add-on/mod to the game rather than an integral part of the game itself.

Most of the h-games released on steam i find have lackluster adult content while not being fun enough to survive without it, ending up as an unsatisfying experience where I feel betrayed by the lack of (true) content after investing time into it.

Though if that is the route this game will be taking or not remains to be seen.

(Disclaimer, 0.2 was the last version of this game I played. Due to a lack of change log I put it on hold for the time being to build up content, though people seem to be mentioning steam a bit in the discussion)
Just a note, we're NOT currently planning to put Third Crisis on Steam. The only time we'd put Third Crisis on Steam would be if we are able to have it on Steam in full uncensored glory when the game is complete and has remastered art, music, sounds to justify a price tag. But currently, the plan is to not put the game on Steam. Any discussions are just speculation.

We've been uploading changelogs for every update, but I guess they haven't been making it to the original post of this thread because we aren't in control of it.

Here are some changelogs for you.
0.3.1:
0.4.2:

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Ah thanks. :)

Would be nice if someone could copy those links to the frontpage, that way it will be easier for people to find and read it.

vultron

May 19, 2018
This girl is too stupid for her own good she has no idea when it's the right time to speak and when it's the right time to stfu for your own good she just runs her mouth and digs herself into her own grave. lmao

Jul 19, 2017
Hey does anyone know how to complete the tutorial with Jewel at the bar? My game won't move beyond that point and I'm not sure why. This is for the VR access quest.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Hey does anyone know how to complete the tutorial with Jewel at the bar? My game won't move beyond that point and I'm not sure why. This is for the VR access quest.
Heya, this is a known bug. We've got a working fix and we plan to update the game tomorrow.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
For people having the infinite Jewel Battle, if you are "cum dirty", clean yourself up with the bucket, its the dialog if you're covered in cum that causes the bug, just tested it.
It was actually any sort of effect like being drunk or covered in cum that would cause it! But there's no need to worry about that now because it's fixed in our latest patch! 0.4.3 should fix all of the weird problems that were happening in 0.4.2.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Is it normal for some of the scenes to be missing, like the guard distraction one for example?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Apparently saves don't carry over, Devs really need to add a "start from last update." I will not replay this forest sequence every time.

manexx

Mar 12, 2018
Change-Log: v0-4-3 ? pls thanks!
-
Fixed
unneeded error messages during loading screen.
-
Fixed
CharController animation velocities not being properly capped, which would
sometimes cause error messages during a scene change.
-
Fixed
issue where loading a game while still in the middle of a cutscene would result in
being unable to move.
-
Fixed
problem where Jenna become invulnerable in combat while drunk.
-
Fixed
multiple problems that would cause the Combat UI to not properly show up during
the new combat.

Reactions: AlexYagami1993

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
You can skip the beginning forest sequence. I want to say go to load and on the bottom it should say like skip prologue and it makes a save for you after forest.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes