Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Do you have a patreon I can get to?
Bud, all my work has always been "on the house". TBH I make all these mods for my own use (and I have rather high standards). I simply furnish the ones I think folks might enjoy as well. Short answer: nope, I don't have a patreon, buy a coffee, subscribstar, or anything or the sort.

There are more than a few "modders" who keep stealing my code line-for-line who advertise such links for personal monetary gain though. Kinda pisses me off but that's another story. I'm different than the others, your thanks and likes are enough for me. I will continue to implement professional-quality mods for the foreseeable future with nothing else asked or advertised (see this link here for new features I plan to implement in most of my other existing mods as they get updated in the future to see some new tricks/features coming soon). Hell, I might even update this mod with the new features this weekend if I get the chance. Apologies for the longer answer but figured I'd be thorough (and I tend to ramble when drinking fine whiskey). Kindest regards.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Bud, all my work has always been "on the house". TBH I make all these mods for my own use (and I have rather high standards). I simply furnish the ones I think folks might enjoy as well. Short answer: nope, I don't have a patreon, buy a coffee, subscribstar, or anything or the sort.

There are more than a few "modders" who keep stealing my code line-for-line who advertise such links for personal monetary gain though. Kinda pisses me off but that's another story. I'm different than the others, your thanks and likes are enough for me. I will continue to implement professional-quality mods for the foreseeable future with nothing else asked or advertised (see this link here for new features I plan to implement in most of my other existing mods as they get updated in the future to see some new tricks/features coming soon). Hell, I might even update this mod with the new features this weekend if I get the chance. Apologies for the longer answer but figured I'd be thorough (and I tend to ramble when drinking fine whiskey). Kindest regards.
Wow! That's pretty impressive. Thanks somehow doesn't quite seem to say it.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021

I see you are a man of culture as well good sir. Well put, and thank you.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Crypto711

Feb 28, 2020

Thanks for the reply dude, thats pretty awesome of you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: I am updating the mod. I had a few setbacks last night and this morning since you might have noticed the link in the VN's OP keeps getting changed which mod it's linked too (mine or LightmanP's). I'm trying to sort it out with the moderators. Also, this mod's update will be different since the current 17.5 is NOT the SE version. I am making a hybrid with 17.4SE and adding only the new content of 17.5 Standard. This gives you the best of both worlds but it's a bit of a PITA so it's taking a little more time. Once I get it sorted I need to test on a fresh system w/ no current persistent file to insure it will work proper for you folks.

The installation is likely going to be very specific too since this will be a hybrid. This hybrid will take into account that you have 17.4SE installed (preferably a new install to a differently named folder), then adding only the 17.5 "update" file in VN's OP, then installing my mod. This process will give the user all the "bonus" image files needed for SE version, then add the new 17.5 content, then allow my modded scripts to lay on top so all works as intended.

Those that only have 17.5 complete installed (didn't update 17.4SE to 17.5) will have to wait as I have no desire to create two separate mods for the same title tbh. I'll keep you posted, likely will have this done and published a little later today barring any hangover issues on my end :) Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mod Update:

This thread's OP now has DL for both versions: v17.4SE, and v17.5 Hybrid. Follow the instructions in the OP for the specific mod you wish to install. Any issues remember to "@" me otherwise I don't get flagged for new posts here. Regards.

Reactions: UraN82

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please, updated for : Thirsty for My Guest [Ep. 17.6]
THANK YOU in advance...
I'll look at it but there's not much content in this new "update" that may matter (remember, 17.4 was the last SE version to drop, these last two have just been very minor updates). The mod will still work for you, just install the update AFTER installing complete 17.4SE, then the mod as in the OP instructions.

There's a reason for my hesitancy. I've been working on advanced features that I wish to implement, but really need the next proper SE version, not these mini-updates. I think you folks will be intrigued of what I've been coding lately. Here's a post with a small video that I did as a proof-of-concept (not released, just showing off) found here. It's a different title, but that doesn't matter, pay attention to the screen animations :). I'll keep you folks posted. Regards.

May 27, 2017
I'll look at it but there's not much content in this new "update" that may matter (remember, 17.4 was the last SE version to drop, these last two have just been very minor updates). The mod will still work for you, just install the update AFTER installing complete 17.4SE, then the mod as in the OP instructions.

There's a reason for my hesitancy. I've been working on advanced features that I wish to implement, but really need the next proper SE version, not these mini-updates. I think you folks will be intrigued of what I've been coding lately. Here's a post with a small video that I did as a proof-of-concept (not released, just showing off) found here. It's a different title, but that doesn't matter, pay attention to the screen animations :). I'll keep you folks posted. Regards.
Hey, thank you for your mod! Just want to clear my doubt, Install 17.4SE first, then 17.6 Update, then your 17.5 Hybrid Mod right? Do I need to install 17.4SE Mod first or not, would 17.5 Hybrid mod overwrite it?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes