Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
322.jpg

So gut them .. spill them all over Adams cars... paint him a grin in their blood.

d341.jpg

Shoot the cunt already and save your gurl.
Do it!

swe3.jpg

That traitorous cunt of a doublecrosser.

s21.jpg

Bang! Bang! Bang + Bang!

h8.jpg

Never in my life have I regretted having a babe sleep next to me.
Ever.

91.jpg

We only live once .. every moment of every apple of the eye we eat.

Clint had Val be molested 4 months and
now he is offering her up to some gang boss
as collateral .. .once a human trafficker ...

All the girls seem to be on board tho ... go figgure.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you confortable with Clint selling Val out to a gang boss?
What about MArie - She swears to get them ”this time” but lets them slip right through past her in the parking basement and get to the girls suite

How or why do killers dressed like warmongers who tell themselves ”we stand out and we will be made” go up to a top suite of a luxury hotel willy nilly?

Ashley, Jenny and Valery paths done. Without a doubt these are multiple full stories that just intersect at certain points. It's really impressive and detailed work. If you want the full story you have to play all paths not just your favourite characters. For me there is no balance realistically for a harem at this point maybe future content may bridge the gap for that scenario but until that point players will have to endure multiple play throughs to see everything. Seeing that the final version of this VN could be very large because Val, Ash and Jen's stories are just getting started but you can sense Rebecca's next. Then there are all the other girls stories to cover.....

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Are you confortable with Clint selling Val out to a gang boss?
What about MArie - She swears to get them ”this time” but lets them slip right through past her in the parking basement and get to the girls suite

How or why do killers dressed like warmongers who tell themselves ”we stand out and we will be made” go up to a top suite of a luxury hotel willy nilly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It can be summed up to PIS, gaps in the plot or whatever. But I just choose to overlook it and enjoy the ride. He's not really writing a best seller or a thesis in quantum mechanics where all things must matchup. It's just a VN (good one too) for bored people to pass some time. Don't overthink it my friend.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That scene with Rebecca in the shower was so hot, what a killer body, and that sweet shy girl deal with her is hot as fuck.

Too bad it was such a Debbie downer update, I hope this shit with Val ends in the next update, too much drama.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck. So many flags. Looks like I'll need to start every route AGAIN after CH4 is out.
No, you likely won't. I just finished new multi-mod for Ch3 Gold and the routes work fine. I even included a route chart in the mod besides giving in-game route obtain/can't obtain in choices leading up to them (including the new route2 variables). It's all going to be ok.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
A.O.A Ch3 Gold - Multi-Mod

Something wicked this way comes...

Last progress update: Finally in the final stages before being packaged and uploaded for you deviant folks. I've incorporated many new features that I've not done in my previous mods (but will likely going forward considering the massive time I've spent on this one). Just some of the features that the mod includes for your visual experience-enhancing pleasure:

I think you folks will enjoy this one although it was a PITA to create and debug. Regards and be well. Here's a few teaser pics:

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Damnit, after running my Ashley and Jenny paths for their saves I just realised I may have to repeat because I'm playing a modded version of the app where I get all scenes at the first meeting in Jenny's House, then at the bus stop. Can anyone advise if I should stop now and do over with the devs unmodified version or if I should be good with these saves?
As long as you use that same mod with future updates, It should be fine. The downside is that you sometimes have to wait for said mod to update before you can continue, also with most mods you can change those variables in the future.

for example, let's say that there is a conflict later on down the line because you chose to get all scenes? well you can normally just go into the cheat menu and change the variables so that you never made that choice (Scrappy did it for many of his other mods, I assume he'll add it later if it ever becomes a problem). Granted it doesn't take too long to just go back through the game and skip all the lines you've seen while making the same choices for each of your different routes.

Do what you will with this info, hope it helped. (y)

Reactions: Meushi

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
As long as you use that same mod with future updates, It should be fine. The downside is that you sometimes have to wait for said mod to update before you can continue, also with most mods you can change those variables in the future.

for example, let's say that there is a conflict later on down the line because you chose to get all scenes? well you can normally just go into the cheat menu and change the variables so that you never made that choice (Scrappy did it for many of his other mods, I assume he'll add it later if it ever becomes a problem). Granted it doesn't take too long to just go back through the game and skip all the lines you've seen while making the same choices for each of your different routes.

Do what you will with this info, hope it helped. (y)
Thanks

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
SanchoMod
A.O.A Ch3 Gold - Multi-Mod

Something wicked this way comes...

Last progress update: Finally in the final stages before being packaged and uploaded for you deviant folks. I've incorporated many new features that I've not done in my previous mods (but will likely going forward considering the massive time I've spent on this one). Just some of the features that the mod includes for your visual experience-enhancing pleasure:

I think you folks will enjoy this one although it was a PITA to create and debug. Regards and be well. Here's a few teaser pics:
There will be a lot of flags in future and the screen looks full of flags already. Maybe have different screens for different characters like how scrappy did for Being a DIK

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There will be a lot of flags in future and the screen looks full of flags already. Maybe have different screens for different characters like how scrappy did for Being a DIK
It's fully modular and customizable, it's a non-issue. Multiple pages, different organization is all worth consideration and fairly easy to implement. Currently they are sorted by approximately when they are encountered. I can actually have a page that sorts one way and another that sorts the other, then let the player choose which sorting they prefer. It's all good. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't get it, how is that different from Shaddas mod.
1) Shadda doesn't have a mod. 2) Scrappy does but it's a cheat/gallery mod. They are completely different. Read the features and see screenshots of both for detailed information. If you are referring to just the choice guide, then they are not even comparable, two completely different mods. Kindest regards.

Anthony26

Nov 15, 2020
Damn it i played it till chp 2 and the game ended chp 3 didn't even started does this happen to everyone is there a solution someone tell me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Outdated save files, outdated mod files, wrong game version ...
Damn it i played it till chp 2 and the game ended chp 3 didn't even started does this happen to everyone is there a solution someone tell me
Try fresh install of the latest version and try a save.
We got saves on specific routes even, you will nmot miss anything .. try ”em out.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I really love this VN. The story has been good for what I have played so far, and the renders are great. However, I cannot choose between the girls. I know there is going to be some sort of harem. However, it appears to me, that you have to choose between Ashley and Jenny, and I can't do that. Sadly it looks like this will become another VN like Leap of Faith, where I can't make that choice. So sad, because it's so good. :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. you gotta go with the old and faithful or the new and shiny.
I really love this VN. The story has been good for what I have played so far, and the renders are great. However, I cannot choose between the girls. I know there is going to be some sort of harem. However, it appears to me, that you have to choose between Ashley and Jenny, and I can't do that. Sadly it looks like this will become another VN like Leap of Faith, where I can't make that choice. So sad, because it's so good. :(
Chill, tho, you can hang with both, just bang only one.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well .. you gotta go with the old and faithful or the new and shiny.

Chill, tho, you can hang with both, just bang only one.
I am not a fan of choosing, there are very few VNs where I can make the choice. That's why I play so many where I don't have to. I feel so sad, because the work is phenomenal, just not a fan of choices... especially these ones.

Reactions: The_Hybrid
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes