Garen

May 6, 2017
So many hard choices. I'm running myself ragged with saves and multiple routes.
Looks like we're nearing the end of Valery's plot line though with 1 day of action ahead. Looking forward to it.

Anthony26

Nov 15, 2020
Outdated save files, outdated mod files, wrong game version ...

Try fresh install of the latest version and try a save.
We got saves on specific routes even, you will nmot miss anything .. try ”em out.
Send me a new link and again explain it cause i didn't get what you said cause i am still new to this kind of things

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How would you feel if the mob boss she gets taken to on the next day is her pops?
Maybe Maria was her mom and she was adamant some rival scum burned
the fake parents she and her lover had set up for Val to keep her hidden from the mob wars.
Then thugs kidnapped Val and sent her to that wretched abuser who did unspeakable things to her
in his basement. A girl cheated on and lied to her whole life, finally seeing her parents.
So many hard choices. I'm running myself ragged with saves and multiple routes.
Looks like we're nearing the end of Valery's plot line though with 1 day of action ahead. Looking forward to it.
I hope she gets closure, I hope Clint gets what is coming to him and Maria gets her revenge.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Val is living a nightmeare, she is hunted to be killed and now Clint just sold her to some mob boss.
Valery's story breaks my heart, her having nightmares still let's me know just how dark her past is. I hope she gets some type of therapy in the future, she's already opened up to our MC which is good, but the guy is not magical. He's dealing with a nymphomaniac and a broken girls, that's a lot. Storyline wise I know there would be drama but wasn't expecting this.
I really hope it is her dad and she gets some relief. MC pledges to work 4 her dad and bring Adam to a shallow grave, all the while being now offcially the gurls prottector on campus, along with the frat guys.
What I learned was .. they were jerks to scare babes into keeping away from harm, while keeping an eye on Adams operations.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. come on .. no more flashbacks of Rose ... they are hurtful.
What is anyone got to do now, Clind promissed Val to some drug lord,
nobody batted one eye lash ... what is this?

Theyt are selling Val out 4 their own prottection now?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Oh .. come on .. no more flashbacks of Rose ... they are hurtful.
What is anyone got to do now, Clind promissed Val to some drug lord,
nobody batted one eye lash ... what is this?

Theyt are selling Val out 4 their own prottection now?
Clint did Not trade her, but the Info she has about Adam's friends.
And it is not for their protection, but for Valery's safety
They only know about the risk to Valery at this time.
They are still in the dark about the threats to Jenny, MC(or Ashley?) and Rebecca.

Last edited:

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
Played Ch3, did not expect Clint to come out with that, pretty fucked up that he knew what Valery was going through...

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Clint did Not trade her, but the Info she has about Adam's friends.
And it is not for their protection, but for Valery's safety
They only know about the risk to Valery at this time.
They are still in the dark about the threats to Jenny, MC(or Ashley?) and Rebecca.
Do you guys think episode 4 may be the end for the problem of Valery's past at least? Like they can stop the cartel from hunting her at least? Or that pace is too fast?

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
One choice .. the only choice .. Jade.

You can wait some more updates until any other gurl even comes close to her level.
TLG has added the Harem tag. So I hope I don't have to choose. Good game always makes the decision like that really hard.

But so far, this is how I rated how much I like each girl
1. Jenny
2. Valery
3. Jade
4. Elizabeth
5. Ashley
6. Vicki/Rebecca
7. Aurora
8. Sung-Ji

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The cartel is wAaaaAAaaaaay away in wherever hell hole Clint let them abuse Val,
that is where it is at. We only got some 3 goons that Maria could have left breathless
a long while ago when she springed Clint from them. Or in the basement car park.
But no ... They were allowed to go to where the gurls were, a phone call too late.
Do you guys think episode 4 may be the end for the problem of Valery's past at least? Like they can stop the cartel from hunting her at least? Or that pace is too fast?
So no, Val could be the end of the 3 goons, Maria could be their end also,
Adam might just sacrifice them to keep his head ... you can pick what you would like to see happen.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
They are sending more guys ! So much for trying to keep it quite.
It is likely to get messy,
Even if the problem of Valery's past get sorted out .
There is still trouble in store for Jenny, Rebecca and MC(or Ashley).

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. so much 4 Jen trying her princessy self to shield the gurls from the life Jade knows all too well:
Cheap motels and living next to / with gang members in some entanglement that ensures some safety.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Didn't I tell you jenny & rebecca weren't raped

You can relax now brother, the Lis are virgins, it was only valery & jade who got raped
Given a discussion in another thread, we're now reaching the point where some people consider an LI being raped in her past as a form of NTR. :rolleyes: Apparently, in some players, it sparks jealousy (f95's broad definition of NTR) instead of compassion.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Given a discussion in another thread, we're now reaching the point where some people consider an LI being raped in her past as a form of NTR. :rolleyes: Apparently, in some players, it sparks jealousy (f95's broad definition of NTR) instead of compassion.
I once got into an argument with someone who would get pissy if a LI had other sexual relationships before being with MC, considering that NTR as well, even though said LI was only hooking up with MC throughout the game. So yeah, some individuals are a bit extreme in their thinking, ESPECIALLY when it comes to harem games where they think only the mc should be allowed to have sexual relationships and that it's not fair for the women to also be sexually active.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
So I was playing Rebecca's route and I went all in whereby I kept things with the other girls in the friendzone but I ended up having the convo with her about me being interested in the other girls and my only options were to tell the truth or lie (Rebecca hates it when you lie so of course I didn't choose this), so I wanted to check if it just scripted like this or do I have to seriously completely shutout the other girls?? Oh! and in the dream sequence either Ashley/Valery (based on my decisions since I was still somewhat close to them) pop up instead of Rebecca so I really don't know if this is how it has been designed (since Aurora and Jade don't pop up either) or I screwed up. If anyone can confirm this for me I will be most grateful.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
They are sending more guys ! So much for trying to keep it quite.
It is likely to get messy,
Even if the problem of Valery's past get sorted out .
There is still trouble in store for Jenny, Rebecca and MC(or Ashley).
I think Jenny's trouble will be the most complicated one. And we also have Elizabeth's love life problem with MC. And Vicki with her family issue. Solving all of them would at least take about 12 or 15 chapters in my opinion (some would longer and some would shorter)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I once got into an argument with someone who would get pissy if a LI had other sexual relationships before being with MC, considering that NTR as well, even though said LI was only hooking up with MC throughout the game. So yeah, some individuals are a bit extreme in their thinking, ESPECIALLY when it comes to harem games where they think only the mc should be allowed to have sexual relationships and that it's not fair for the women to also be sexually active.
Yes, they don't even want the women sexually active with each other unless he is included.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes