Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I once got into an argument with someone who would get pissy if a LI had other sexual relationships before being with MC, considering that NTR as well, even though said LI was only hooking up with MC throughout the game. So yeah, some individuals are a bit extreme in their thinking, ESPECIALLY when it comes to harem games where they think only the mc should be allowed to have sexual relationships and that it's not fair for the women to also be sexually active.
Yes, they don't even want the women sexually active with each other unless he is included.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
So I was playing Rebecca's route and I went all in whereby I kept things with the other girls in the friendzone but I ended up having the convo with her about me being interested in the other girls and my only options were to tell the truth or lie (Rebecca hates it when you lie so of course I didn't choose this), so I wanted to check if it just scripted like this or do I have to seriously completely shutout the other girls?? Oh! and in the dream sequence either Ashley/Valery (based on my decisions since I was still somewhat close to them) pop up instead of Rebecca so I really don't know if this is how it has been designed (since Aurora and Jade don't pop up either) or I screwed up. If anyone can confirm this for me I will be most grateful.
I do think that either way she will ask you to promise her to choose other girls over herself. In my own playthrough I had the same thing happen to me and I was also puzzled about whether the choices I made were right, but I think she's just insecure in herself and doesn't want to tarnish her relationship with Jenny's crew as she knows the other girls are also interested in the MC.

Edit:- Also, the only girls in the dream sequence are Ashley, Jenny and Valery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OhTheLove

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
If feel dumb for asking but does anyone know the location of the games saves?? Cus I cannot find it.

Sep 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpy", line 3019, in script call
call chp3_start
File "game/SCENES/Chapter3/chp3.rpy", line 3549, in script call
call c3night_marie
call chp3_start
call c3night_marie
ScriptError: could not find label 'c3night_marie'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call chp3_start
call c3night_marie
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
call chp3_start
call c3night_marie
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP_3_beta
Mon Aug 9 03:54:13 2021

...#sadface this happened after meeting that as jade said it "that old dude..." I cannot get past the error as there is no ignore option rollback works but its useless as it rolls back but this always appears :(

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
To be honest I agree, no one should have to decide this early on what relationship to pursue. I rather not be locked in paths this soon, but oh well.
This soon ?
Routes started to open and close in the Prologue.
In fact there was even an "End Game" event ! :p

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Fuck. So many flags. Looks like I'll need to start every route AGAIN after CH4 is out.
As Sancho said, most of the Ch3 Gold bugs are minor, just miss some small blocks of dialog.
Scrappy does but it's a cheat/gallery mod. They are completely different.
I don't use it, but scrappy's is a multi-mod with a walkthrough too? Though that's no reason not to do your own of course.
So I was playing Rebecca's route and I went all in whereby I kept things with the other girls in the friendzone but I ended up having the convo with her about me being interested in the other girls and my only options were to tell the truth or lie (Rebecca hates it when you lie so of course I didn't choose this), so I wanted to check if it just scripted like this or do I have to seriously completely shutout the other girls?
To be loyal to Rebecca and avoid that honest/lie choice, you need to not: go on Jenny's Ch1 date [bc1jen_date], kiss Ashley in Ch1 [bc1ash_Kiss], go to the gym with Val [bc1ValGym_hangout] or have sex with Jade in Ch1 [bc1Pool_JadSex].

If you don't do any of those, then Rebecca trusts you & you don't get this choice. See the walkthrough.
Code:
call c3night_marie 
A O A CHP_3_beta
#sadface this happened after meeting that as jade said it "that old dude..." I cannot get past the error as there is no ignore option rollback works but its useless as it rolls back but this always appears
Are you using a mod? Because this error report says you're using C3-Beta, but that c3night_marie label wasn't in C3-Beta, it was introduced in C3-Gold, so this isn't possible in the standard game. If you are using a mod, then you'll need to talk to the author of the mod for a fix (and they should update config.version while they're at it).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
To be loyal to Rebecca and avoid that honest/lie choice, you need to not: go on Jenny's Ch1 date [bc1jen_date], kiss Ashley in Ch1 [bc1ash_Kiss], go to the gym with Val [bc1ValGym_hangout] or have sex with Jade in Ch1 [bc1Pool_JadSex].

If you don't do any of those, then Rebecca trusts you & you don't get this choice. See the walkthrough.
As some said above, too many relevant choices too early into the game.
Either the dev comes up with a good way to let us make up for our "mistakes" later on, and to set up varied "mini-harems" or frustration is gonna take over the thread as time goes by. I hope I'm wrong about this.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
As Sancho said, most of the Ch3 Gold bugs are minor, just miss some small blocks of dialog.

I don't use it, but scrappy's is a multi-mod with a walkthrough too? Though that's no reason not to do your own of course.

Are you using a mod? Because this error report says you're using C3-Beta, but that c3night_marie label wasn't in C3-Beta, it was introduced in C3-Gold, so this isn't possible in the standard game. If you are using a mod, then you'll need to talk to the author of the mod for a fix (and they should update config.version while they're at it).
So, I followed the walkthrough and Rebecca still asks me to promise her to choose others over her in chapter 2 after the boutique event. Did'nt date Jenny, did'nt kiss Ashley, did'nt go to gym with Valery and did'nt have sex with Jade but Rebecca still asks me that. How can I avoid this and is it even avoidable?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
How can I avoid this and is it even avoidable?
Obviously it's avoidable as I explained. I've examined the code & confirmed by playing through that scene.
reb_loyal.jpg

Either you're using a mod or your save is busted.

If it's the former, then depends on the mod. The walkthrough is based on the standard game.

If it's the later, then you'd need to upload your save if you want someone to troubleshoot it.

Reactions: mma456

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I have a nitpick. There is no farmboy that wouldn't have shot a gun ever. It might only have been a shotgun or a rifle though I've never met another farmboy that didn't have their own handgun as well (too handy not to have one). Wild animals, pests, varmints alone are enough reason, not to mention the cases where you have to put an animal down asap.

Then you have the two legged variety of nuisance critters, horse/cattle thieves (yes that still happens), eco wackos that kill your livestock (that happens too), ect. Some of those things will happen on every farm. If you live or work on a farm (even just growing crops), you will have handled firearms before period.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I have a nitpick. There is no farmboy that wouldn't have shot a gun ever. It might only have been a shotgun or a rifle though I've never met another farmboy that didn't have their own handgun as well (too handy not to have one). Wild animals, pests, varmints alone are enough reason, not to mention the cases where you have to put an animal down asap.

Then you have the two legged variety of nuisance critters, horse/cattle thieves (yes that still happens), eco wackos that kill your livestock (that happens too), ect. Some of those things will happen on every farm. If you live or work on a farm (even just growing crops), you will have handled firearms before period.
Yeah that's a fair point, even ranch hands are sure to have shot a gun.

But I don't think it's to the point of proficiency unless you're some kind of enthusiast shooting cans in a makeshift range.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes