mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Obviously it's avoidable as I explained. I've examined the code & confirmed by playing through that scene.
View attachment 1343328

Either you're using a mod or your save is busted.

If it's the former, then depends on the mod. The walkthrough is based on the standard game.

If it's the later, then you'd need to upload your save if you want someone to troubleshoot it.
I just checked and yeah, it was a mistake from my part. I got confused between the Honest/Lie choice and the Promise/Don't Promise choice. Once I read the walkthrough I realised it.

I thought that on my Rebecca playthrough when she asked me to promise her to choose other girls over her was due to lack of her trust in me, but that's just the fixed script for her. I never received the Honest/Lie choice because I had already gained her trust. So it was all just a misunderstanding. Also thanks, without you I would still be playing my Rebecca playthrough for the 20th time, trying to find what I did wrong...

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
En la versión de Android, cuando termino el episodio 2, me devuelve al menú de inicio. ¿Hay solo 2 episodios o 3?
Ten en cuenta que la versión Android al parecer lleva preinstalado el mod, quizás sea incompatible con tu partida anterior y tengas que empezar desde cero. No lo sé porque no juego en Android.
Bear in mind that the Android version includes the WT/gallery mod, so maybe it's incompatible with your previous saves and you'll have to start over. I can't tell because I don't play on Android.

Danialism

Apr 27, 2021
Can someone help me. Seem like my download had a corrupt part and cant be repair. the corrupt part is video.rpa from the game folder. Can anybody so kind to upload the file for windows.
Windows
AoA_build-CHP_3_GOLD-pc\game\video.rpa

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
So! After several days I just finished CH3 with various routes and what can I say? WTF! I've seen a lot of films that can't keep up with the story or the characters and their background and development! Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but I still classify this masterpiece under the heading of art. The background music is also simply brilliant.
The visual representation is just awesome, not to mention the animations!
If you deal with the girls and really read their stories, you have to at least like EVERYONE, if not love them at all...
Only with the various routes and possible harem/throuple possibilities am I totally overwhelmed and never know who should really work with whom...
And am I guessing correctly that there are actually only two main routes (Jenny & Ashley)?
In any case, I am eagerly and impatiently waiting for the next update.
(Hopefully I can finally hit Adam the deserved reward in his face with a hammer) :sneaky:
Thank you for reading ;)

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I was reading this thread some days ago, and there was a rumour about a harem path?

For some reason, i always thought it was possible to basically have a harem with Jenny's group. Is that the possibility or no one knows much about it for now?

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I was reading this thread some days ago, and there was a rumour about a harem path?

For some reason, i always thought it was possible to basically have a harem with Jenny's group. Is that the possibility or no one knows much about it for now?
I remember The dev told we might have a harem ending cause a lot of fans of this game asked TLG for the harem, plus now we have the harem tag (the game didn't have the harem tag before Chp.3). So I assume now it is a higher possibility than before.

Reactions: ExDeath730

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I remember The dev told we might have a harem ending cause a lot of fans of this game asked TLG for the harem, plus now we have the harem tag (the game didn't have the harem tag before Chp.3). So I assume now it is a higher possibility than before.
Cool, i wasn't crazy then. But really, i think it can be possible to have a harem with Jenny and the girls in the group. Jenny, Aurora and the other girls can be separate paths. Even if i can see some threesome possibilities.

Anyway, now i'm curious about how the dev is gonna make it happen, since some choices do help to focus on some girls and not in others.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Cool, i wasn't crazy then. But really, i think it can be possible to have a harem with Jenny and the girls in the group. Jenny, Aurora and the other girls can be separate paths. Even if i can see some threesome possibilities.

Anyway, now i'm curious about how the dev is gonna make it happen, since some choices do help to focus on some girls and not in others.
The dev's main focus right now is solving the problem of each girl first, some I think might be longer than the others in my opinion, so along the way there will be some dates and talk about their relationships. Then, this is just my opinion, MC comes last and he will need the girls to help him solve the problem about his feeling. There's still endings for each girl if you prefer particular girl more.

I don't know if TLG gonna goes down this path, but if he does, this will be a LOT of work. Maybe Being A Dik level's kind of work. And he might need a team to help him. Hope he's doing well and happy with his work.

Reactions: Markosh_1973
Jul 14, 2017
Dude the whole goth chick story had some very odd aspects to say the least, like how can the "cartel" guys couldnt find a huge ass academy and even had to resort to ask around in the street, just type that shit on google dawg, theres no shot a criminal org can be that uselees
or even when they found it, they started acting like school shooters being super obvious that they werent a part of the students

Just couldnt take it seriously after all that
Banger renders tho

Sep 3, 2020
OMG!! This is the most amazing 18+ game I have ever played. I will never forget it for the rest of my life.
Hope good things come to the person who made it.
I understand what you mean and I feel the same The Love Story between Jenny and the MC makes this game one-of-a-kind it's incredible

I also will remember this game for the rest of my life

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Is there any sex scene in the moment, besides of Blownjob?
(preferable sex scenes with Jenny)!

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Amazing game. All the girls is likeable and the male MC model actually look handsome for one and act like a normal person and not creep on every girls he see.
Btw, I made a tier list :)
View attachment 1347675
Jenny, Becka and Val for me. Oh boy, I can smell the honey now. They'll have to get me a prosthetic jaw.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes