JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys, new here.

So, how often are the updates, generally for this game? Pretty excited for more.

alessiobou

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone having the android version crash when checking Aurora's messages on the phone after the date with Jenny?

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
anyone knows if he will make solo route for the other girl like Elizabeth,Aurora or are they can only be included in harem route ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
anyone knows if he will make solo route for the other girl like Elizabeth,Aurora or are they can only be included in harem route ?
"Harem" routes here are an exception not a rule (thank you dev!), so there should be solo routes for all girls (Lis).

Reactions: kkevin33

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
We can have solo route for all the main LI's. So you can be sure that Aurora and Elizabeth have a solo route. It's the harem that's tricky, it will mostly be in pair of 2-3 girls and some girls look like they won't be happy sharing.

Reactions: kkevin33

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I agree, characters need to have some depth and not just good looking models. And I'm really looking forward to Rebecca and Vicky's backstory because they are my No. 1 and 2 girls respectively, Sung Ji being the 3rd.

I am eagerly waiting for their episodic turn. Hope to see Rebecca be the next LI who will be the focus of the episode, as we already got a man from her past introduced last update.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree, characters need to have some depth and not just good looking models. And I'm really looking forward to Rebecca and Vicky's backstory because they are my No. 1 and 2 girls respectively, Sung Ji being the 3rd.

I am eagerly waiting for their episodic turn. Hope to see Rebecca be the next LI who will be the focus of the episode, as we already got a man from her past introduced last update.
Rebecca's sweet personality and enticing curves need some tender love :love:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Rebecca's sweet personality and enticing curves need some tender love :love:
I really liked Rebecca and her sweet personality the first time I saw her but I was unsure whether she was my top girl, but after the Christmas special, the deal was sealed.

The way she looked and acted when the MC confessed to her, I just couldn't say no to her. I didn't choose her, she choose me:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
I know Jenny is like the main girl and possibly the dev's favourite. But could it get anymore 'in-your-face' especially in that movie, it was a romeo-juliet theme where the heroine is a rich blondie who was adopted with a 'superior' brother. Like c'mon it's so blatantly obvious the game is telling you she's the one.

I just hope she's not forced onto players too much going forward, cuz I'm getting that vibe even on a non-Jenny route. Don't get me wrong; I love Jenny, she's my 2nd favourite after Ashley. I just felt the need to express this.

Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
i really don't think that matters, it's not as if BaD is gonna abandon the strippers & the prostitutes now that Hell week is over.

The number of lis stayed constant in that game, while the sluts keep piling on even after mc joined DIKs, it added madame, Nora, Becky, Sandy & I bet you more will come.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but that game ain't gonna start focusing more on romance, that's for certain.
I agree, that it won't abandon it. I meant the relationship with the Lis is gonna be more prominent. At least that was what the last episode set-up on pretty much all of the main routes, as far as I can tell.

The final set-up will be the next episode for sure, and season 3 will be the "serious or kinda serious" romance one. That's my prediction, but who knows.

Otherwise the MC constantly wondering about doing the wrong thing, as in cheating, will become tiresome.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I know Jenny is like the main girl and possibly the dev's favourite. But could it get anymore 'in-your-face' especially in that movie, it was a romeo-juliet theme where the heroine is a rich blondie who was adopted with a 'superior' brother. Like c'mon it's so blatantly obvious the game is telling you she's the one.

I just hope she's not forced onto players too much going forward, cuz I'm getting that vibe even on a non-Jenny route. Don't get me wrong; I love Jenny, she's my 2nd favourite after Ashley. I just felt the need to express this.
I went the non-Jenny route, it's just as good if not better in some aspects. I just don't like that you need to remove Rebecca as an option if you're on Val's route.

Reactions: Joyce Harding

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
in the entire 3 chapters you seee 1 BJ ... seriously ... ppl will get bored and turn the game off and forget it fast man ... im sorry this game had so much promise but im done with it
Idk, game is doing pretty well for itself despite having only 2 sex scenes & a blowjob.

Also, that lewd scene with jenny is better than a lot of avn sex scenes out there.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Idk, game is doing pretty well for itself despite having only 2 sex scenes & a blowjob.

Also, that lewd scene with jenny is better than a lot of avn sex scenes out there.
The story is interesting. And the characters give me all sorts of feels. That's why i am here. Though that Jenny scene is sure as hell a great bonus. Talk about zipper ripper.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes