Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
I feel that Ashley and Val wouldn't share. The other girls, would, I guess. Maybe Rebecca wouldn't either... Dunno.
After seeing that shower scene with Ashley and Vicky I wouldn’t rule out them developing a sort of relationship or understanding where they share MC, Rebecca also seemed like she would be persuaded mainly due to how close she is with Jade.

Valery on the other hand I don’t see it, she probably just wants love.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
hey guys, kinda new here and i was looking to try out this game. I have played some great ones like badikand becoming a rockstar before, does this game have the same kind of animations and multiple characters, do you guys think its worth a shot ? any reply would be appreciated massively. thanks

May 8, 2018
hey guys, kinda new here and i was looking to try out this game. I have played some great ones like badikand becoming a rockstar before, does this game have the same kind of animations and multiple characters, do you guys think its worth a shot ? any reply would be appreciated massively. thanks
Yes, this game is top quality, good story, good renders, just beware it's a fairly new game and there isn't a whole lot of content right now, but it's one of the best VN's here.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Yep, try university of problems too if you liked this and BaDik

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
can someone explain to me , do I need to follow just one path.. with jenny so I can see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? becoz i played with all paths available in once except Ashley and I didn't see that scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes .. you need a lotta points with her to be able to access her scenes in general, and
more and more amount to one increasingly high score in latter chapters.

The checks are in points that are given by dialogue choices with every gurl.
Fail to reach the needed points treshhold, bad luck.

Choose to do something with another gurl in the same time slot - bad luck.

can someone explain to me , do I need to follow just one path.. with jenny so I can see
? becoz i played with all paths available in once except Ashley and I didn't see that scene.

Reactions: Alteni

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Can't believe I'm saying this, but, seems like Being a DIK got some serious competition; speaking of which, this has to be a spiritual child, DPC must be involved somehow or the dev simply giving a tribute ( DI(C)KS, with B&R jackets, mentions of Hell Week and a "dick helmet", (Derek?!) ).

It's full of VERY interesting characters, story, visuals... I don't think I'll be able to choose between Jenny and Ashley (Valery, Rebecca/Eliz/Susan close behind) seems like both need (not as in clingy gf but as in support, emotional mostly, something to lean on) the MC and already you omit some interactions with one if you choose the other... :'(

P.S. I don't know if anyone else encountered this, but when talking to Valery after Clint leaves, she gives you her number and you get "Valery number unlocked" pop-up but when I open the phone during freeroams, Valery's name nowhere to be found...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I think you may need to have gone upstairs,
Stayed awhile and told her "It's okay to have problems" in the last chapter.
i.e. You need a Jenny or Jade route,

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Playing for the first time but gotta say that "fan walkthrough" is a bit iffy I appreciate the effort from whoever made it but I kept goofing in terms of getting locked out of choices as there is no warning or anything in the walkthrough that e.g. choosing X means you can't see Y... I'm guessing this requires multiple playthroughs but it feels like you need to religiously stick to one girl as deviating can screw you over with all the LI's...

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Playing for the first time but gotta say that "fan walkthrough" is a bit iffy I appreciate the effort from whoever made it but I kept goofing in terms of getting locked out of choices as there is no warning or anything in the walkthrough that e.g. choosing X means you can't see Y... I'm guessing this requires multiple playthroughs but it feels like you need to religiously stick to one girl as deviating can screw you over with all the LI's...
Yes, it seems to need a good "pathing" discussion at the beginning. I started playing a while back and stopped for a long while because don't like having to make that heavy a choice early in the game. But multiple play-thrus are the way to go.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, it seems to need a good "pathing" discussion at the beginning. I started playing a while back and stopped for a long while because don't like having to make that heavy a choice early in the game. But multiple play-thrus are the way to go.
Yeah I'm going to finish this run anyway but I'll have to do a fresh playthrough as I totally screwed up with Jenny and by the sound of things there isn't really a way to catch up later on as the requirements only get worse.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah I'm going to finish this run anyway but I'll have to do a fresh playthrough as I totally screwed up with Jenny and by the sound of things there isn't really a way to catch up later on as the requirements only get worse.
Good luck. :cool:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wait, the walkthrough mod makes you miss scenes?

Also why cant I scroll back through text like other games?

Alex Merfy

May 30, 2019
If anyone is interested in the Russian translation of this game, you can look here (ofc this is an unofficial translation)

P.S. If possible, add the translation to the OP. Thanks.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I feel that the multi-mod better on these issues. It is pretty clear, at least it was for me.

If you ever want to try playing with it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have ta be missing scenes 4 sure .. I mean ...
where is our mandatory Jade sex scene we have in every other chapter?

Also .. you could try the guided playthrough from Ahchi

I think you may need to have gone upstairs,
Stayed awhile and told her "It's okay to have problems" in the last chapter.
i.e. You need a Jenny or Jade route,
I was going to but I'm seeing a lot of posts about glitches causing you to miss scenes
Hmm .... makes sense. I don't know if I did miss some scenes, guess I'll have to check.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes