Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
Hi! I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this story so far. That being said, there are some grammatical errors that kind of pull you out of the immersion. They're mostly having to do with tenses, and it's relatively minor in the grand scheme of things, but at the same time, they're frequent and they're things that can be fixed fairly easily. It's stuff like "If you passed this class with a good grades, you'll be able to get to any of the courses available in this academy." would be "If you pass* this class with good grades* (or "a good grade"), you'll be able to get into* any of the courses available at this academy." Or things like "The topics in this class isn't all that difficult to grasp," where the "isn't" should be "aren't," given that the subject "topics," is plural.

It's minor stuff, but I like what you're doing with this one and I'd be willing to help proofread as a native English speaker if you want me to give your scripts a once over.

If not, that's cool too, just know I'm a fan and I'm enjoying what you've done so far.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just giving her a hug. And seeing her actually smile. She smiles often, but it always feels like it's a pretend smile. Just "See, me can smile, me be happy." sort of thing. But when MC is around she, after a while, started to actually smile.
c3hotel_jen_18.jpg c3hotesu_13.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jenny is the face of the university, she accounts for the giving back part of it,
while Adam wants the money glittery shiny precious side of it.

Adam is such a potty mouthed arrogant miscreants, speaking wise and
actual tactics exhibited land him the neaandertal specter of being in charge and
mouthing off people as a means to not bark orders to them.

So, of course, Jenny is a forever smiles not much substance kind of wealthy,
because Adam just fuks everything up in that university,
starting with lambasting the freaking dean of all people.

Never could understand as8888les treating people from the back bone of their organisation
so poorly and still expecting them to deliver. What could they deliver? His insults back to him?

Anyway, as long as MC keeps being in the wind, no affiliation, no baggage, nothing to tie him into a tight spot, we can see him be around all those babes and do the little good he can do considering
the big pickle they find themselves in right now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A very close to what MC has of a past story ... still haunting her by the end of this episode.
Do go back and swim with her and hang out at the pool,
right after you give Jade the deep throbbing she deserves.

I havent finished the story yet but does Reb have a past story yet?
She is a brilliant star of her favourite skill, she got dealt a rough hand at the luck table tho.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please consider giving Jade the release she desperately needs to function right,
pretty please. You would be doing Reb a solid, the poor gurl needs to sleep also,
Jades needs are keeping her up all nights also ... help these wonder babes have a rest.

Sep 3, 2020
Just giving her a hug. And seeing her actually smile. She smiles often, but it always feels like it's a pretend smile. Just "See, me can smile, me be happy." sort of thing. But when MC is around she, after a while, started to actually smile.
View attachment 1355925 View attachment 1355929
screenshot0001.png
bro I don't know if you remember this about me but I hate open relationships and Harem I don't like three ways I don't want to share Jenny
with anyone

so do you know what I was thinking about when all three of us are sitting on this couch together?

I was thinking somebody needs to tell the mother of dragons to get the hell up out of here because two is a company and three needs to fuck off
:oops:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 1356313
bro I don't know if you remember this about me but I hate open relationships and Harem I don't like three ways I don't want to share Jenny
with anyone

so do you know what I was thinking about when all three of us are sitting on this couch together?

I was thinking somebody needs to tell the mother of dragons to get the hell up out of here because two is a company and three needs to fuck off
Yeah. Though the way she is seating, she just might be laying some dragon eggs. Kind of looks like she is lifting herself up a bit to make space.

I do feel kind of bad for her considering her predicament and to whom she'll have to lose her virginity. But daaaamn girl take a focking hint.

P.S. I just wanna bite Jenny's thigh there. make that whole situation as clear to the snow white as possible.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Guys .. why the uncalled 4 hate thrown about this beauty?
She is the sole reason 4 her dad to oppose Adam.
Their closeness is the sole reason her father feels some kinhsip towards Jenny
so he did not just sell her out to Adam. Jenny is invested into giving back, and so is this gurls dad.

MC needs to warm up to the friends Jenny has, like the babe in the store, this babe,
Jade ... those babes who genuinely have a care about Jenny,
do y”all wanna turn into Adams all of a sudden?

View attachment 1356313
with anyone

Yeah. Though the way she is seating, she just might be laying some dragon eggs. Kind of looks like she is lifting herself up a bit to make space.

I do feel kind of bad for her considering her predicament and to whom she'll have to lose her virginity. But daaaamn girl take a focking hint.

P.S. I just wanna bite Jenny's thigh there. make that whole situation as clear to the snow white as possible.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
so he did not just sell her out to Adam. Jenny is invested into giving back, and so is this gurls dad.

MC needs to warm up to the friends Jenny has, like the babe in the store, this babe,
I am just messing with her. She is alright in my books. She did help Jenny.
But liking friends of those you care about is not a requirement, though.
P.S. The babe in the store is the one that sells out Jenny. Don't care about her excuses. She could have warned Jenny, at least. She betrayed the only friend she has in that family (according to what she herself implied).

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

I don't know if you agree with me on this but because I don't flirt with any other girl except Jenny and I barely interact with any other girl except Jenny it makes the intimate moments with Jenny more special because I don't do it with every character
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

that goes double for me I'm just messing with her she's alright we were just making a joke about how we would loveto be alone with Jenny in this room right now

and there is no rule that says just because you are in love with a girl you have to like her friends I'm just saying

P.S. The babe in the store fuck her

Reactions: Vollezar
Mar 16, 2021
Hey...
Can anybody tell me... Since there is a "Harem" tag in the game, Can mc with be all the girls(Or most of the girls) in a single playthrough? Would be grateful if anyone can tell...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has to choose who he talk to ... which leaves others out,
MC has to decide who he goes with to different activities ... which leaves others out,
MC has to decide who he dates ... which leaves others out.
Hey...
Can anybody tell me... Since there is a "Harem" tag in the game, Can mc with be all the girls(Or most of the girls) in a single playthrough? Would be grateful if anyone can tell...
There are only so many hours in the day 4 MC to be with everyone.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Hey...
The dev said that there will be harem but not in the traditional way, and harem with all the girls seems highly unlikely(many girls don't feel like they would like to share the MC with someone). The most probable way for harem here would be a mini-harem with 2-3 girls. But at this point of time we don't really know much about it.

Reactions: vireker

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
The dev said that there will be harem but not in the traditional way, and harem with all the girls seems highly unlikely(many girls don't feel like they would like to share the MC with someone). The most probable way for harem here would be a mini-harem with 2-3 girls. But at this point of time we don't really know much about it.
I feel that Ashley and Val wouldn't share. The other girls, would, I guess. Maybe Rebecca wouldn't either... Dunno.

Reactions: mma456

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I feel that Ashley and Val wouldn't share. The other girls, would, I guess. Maybe Rebecca wouldn't either... Dunno.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. Ashley wants to get together with you for a serious relationship, she would'nt want to be just another one of MC's chicks. And Valery from a story perspective, she's already had a hard time trusting people around her and judging by what her uncle did to her, she would'nt opt for a causal hook-up. Rebecca too is a shy girl with her insecurities. And if you played her route then on Chapter 2 just after the boutique event, she asks if you are serious about her, so I don't think she would be fine with sharing too.

From the other LI's I think Ms. Elizabeth, Aurora, Sung Ji and Vicky are also someone who will not be willing to share. Ms Elizabeth already had trouble in her previous school for being in a relationship with a student so I think she woul'dnt really go for being a part of harem. Same goes for Aurora, Sung Ji and Vicky, but we know very little from these 3 of them so they may as well become wild cards, who knows?

So, that only leaves Jade and Jenny who will be fairly open to the idea of harem, so what I think will happen for harem to be possible is something like this:- 2 main LI's will be in the harem route which are Jade and Jenny and then we can choose from the side girls like maybe Adam's fiance, Dani, Dani's streamer dormmate or the girl from Jenny's restaurant.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes