Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I tried Sister Sister Sister, but I couldn't get into it.
Yeah. Not the easiest game to get into. I was confused as hell at first as to what the hell was going on. Luckily I was really bored when I played it so I had no choice really. It got pretty interesting about half way. Some kinky shit and showing some goddess (or whatever the hell she was) her place.

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah .. so much 4 Jen trying her princessy self to shield the gurls from the life Jade knows all too well:
Cheap motels and living next to / with gang members in some entanglement that ensures some safety.
I figure we are going to see a "Crocodile Dundee 2" where the MC will take everyone back to the farm, and take out the Cartel one by one, Since they are from the city they won't know how to handle a Rural setting

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You can have sex with Jade, I did, but you get blueballed, she cums but you don't

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Reactions: Odin73

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah fine so maybe I forgot, sue me, point was there is more than just Jade sucking you off.

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
What routes can you do with the girls? I tried to do Valery and Jenny but obvs you only get to choose one or the other.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
I do think that either way she will ask you to promise her to choose other girls over herself. In my own playthrough I had the same thing happen to me and I was also puzzled about whether the choices I made were right, but I think she's just insecure in herself and doesn't want to tarnish her relationship with Jenny's crew as she knows the other girls are also interested in the MC.

Edit:- Also, the only girls in the dream sequence are Ashley, Jenny and Valery.
Thanks man, I just wanted to make sure.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
As Sancho said, most of the Ch3 Gold bugs are minor, just miss some small blocks of dialog.

I don't use it, but scrappy's is a multi-mod with a walkthrough too? Though that's no reason not to do your own of course.

To be loyal to Rebecca and avoid that honest/lie choice, you need to not: go on Jenny's Ch1 date [bc1jen_date], kiss Ashley in Ch1 [bc1ash_Kiss], go to the gym with Val [bc1ValGym_hangout] or have sex with Jade in Ch1 [bc1Pool_JadSex].

If you don't do any of those, then Rebecca trusts you & you don't get this choice. See the walkthrough.

Are you using a mod? Because this error report says you're using C3-Beta, but that c3night_marie label wasn't in C3-Beta, it was introduced in C3-Gold, so this isn't possible in the standard game. If you are using a mod, then you'll need to talk to the author of the mod for a fix (and they should update config.version while they're at it).
Then something else must have triggered it because I avoided all those options like the plague. I made sure to avoid telling Jenny that I like her which triggers her asking you out, told Ashley I was tired so I wouldn't have to have the conversation where she confesses which can lead to the kiss, went swimming with Rebecca instead of going to the gym with Valery and made sure to dodge Jade every chance I got, so no sex.... oh well, I'll try again perhaps:unsure:, thanks for the walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Man, Rebecca looks so good in this chapter. She was killin' it in that off-the-shoulder top with short-shorts early in the episode.
That start with the shower scene, god damn she has a killer body, although somehow she seemed kind of shy, would have thought she would have more defined tanlines.

Jul 1, 2018
Hello everyone :)

Just checked the early part of the walkthrough and the tags "Harem". Is it one of those games where you just farm the r/l points and just s** each girl without anyone caring or is there some choice with consequences that will cut you from other girls?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hello everyone :)

Just checked the early part of the walkthrough and the tags "Harem". Is it one of those games where you just farm the r/l points and just s** each girl without anyone caring or is there some choice with consequences that will cut you from other girls?
There are lots of choices that will cut you off from other girls, at least at this stage. Some girls are mutually exclusive so far, while others aren't.
Since you're new to the game, you should know the dev stated that the game will give you the possibility of a harem but not in the traditional way. What he meant by that, we still don't know. The most widely-accepted hypothesis so far maintains that we'll probably be able to follow different paths creating certain mini-harems including 2 or 3 girls, but we'll see.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes