JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Not much unfortunately. I suggest you wait till Chapter 4 is released and try her route then, cause currently there really isn't much there if she's your main LI.
Is she confirmed to get content in ch 4?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jenny is used to caring 4 others more than bout herself and babes in high society
of this game are arranged to marry by their fathers apparently .. judged by Adam and his bethrothed.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Her route is the most cringy imo, it's kinda awkward seeing the mc attempting to approach her when she does her best trying to match him with ashley.
Isn't that an awesome challenge, though? She obviously likes MC, but she rather ignore her own feelings in order to match MC and Ash. So your goal is to seduce her 'til she says: "Screw Ash, I want this D so bad right now. Let's do it in front of Ash." And after that you... go and cuddle up to the one who really matters. Your pillow. (whose name is Jenny and you better make sure she knows you really really appreciate her.).

Reactions: drooopy

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Isn't that an awesome challenge, though? She obviously likes MC, but she rather ignore her own feelings in order to match MC and Ash. So your goal is to seduce her 'til she says: "Screw Ash, I want this D so bad right now. Let's do it in front of Ash." And after that you... go and cuddle up to the one who really matters. Your pillow. (whose name is Jenny and you better make sure she knows you really really appreciate her.).
you make it sound better than it actually is, sung-ji's feelings for the mc don't come off particularly strong, it doesn't feel as though she's that much into him(she hides them well). & when mc tells her she is the reason he visited & not ashley, it makes me cringe, she has a confused reaction like "Are you for real right now?".

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
you make it sound better than it actually is, sung-ji's feelings for the mc don't come off particularly strong, it doesn't feel as though she's that much into him(she hides them well). & when mc tells her she is the reason he visited & not ashley, it makes me cringe, she has a confused reaction like "Are you for real right now?".
She has very low self esteem, I would guess. I don't think guys ever showed much interest in her, plus she thinks Ashley is much prettier. So she assumes that MC is far more likely to be interested in Ash rather than her, hence her surprise when he says it's her that he came to see rather than Ash.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
She's essentially Ashley's wingman for now. The character hasn't shown many traits beyond that. Even Vicky & Aurora shared more meaningful interactions with the MC. She clearly needs far more content to feel like a real LI.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Is she confirmed to get content in ch 4?
Nope, nothing is confirmed. We know nothing about Chapter 4, I'm just basing that we'll get Sung Ji's content in Chapter 4 off from my experience from playing the game. TLGames makes a Chapter in such a way that all the girls get at least some kind of content in a particular chapter. So, there is a little bit of Sung Ji's content in all the chapters.

For example, in Chapter 1 for Sung Ji's route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then in Chapter 2:

Then in Chapter 3:

So, judging by this pattern we might get a little bit of Sung Ji's content in chapter 4 too.

Reactions: vireker and JB08
Nov 7, 2020
Her route is the most cringy imo, it's kinda awkward seeing the mc attempting to approach her when she does her best trying to match him with ashley.
Thank you sir, I agree. Plus I’m not into her anyway. But yeah she obviously wants MC to be with Ashley so I don’t see any logic in a Sung Li path unless Ashley comes out right then and there and says she doesn’t mind sharing MC.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
When have human love and desire followed logic?
You have 5 other women to choose from, or do you want an update to come out every 6 months?, i personally would like to finish watching this story while I have some youth left ...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You have 5 other women to choose from, or do you want an update to come out every 6 months?, i personally would like to finish watching this story while I have some youth left ...
Was that reply meant for me? :unsure:
I only wrote about people questioning the logic in Sung Ji's behaviour.

Reactions: mma456

Brinto27

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, reporting a bug in android version. The game restarts itself when you receive the message from Aurora at the beginning of chapter 2 & you can't progress anymore .

flarigand

May 7, 2020
Was that reply meant for me? :unsure:
I only wrote about people questioning the logic in Sung Ji's behaviour.
" When have human love and desire followed logic? "
You would like "Sun-Ji" also have a love option, and I answer that the more work the developer has to do, the more months it will take to update, that's all.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
The interaction between MC and Sung Ji does come off as awkward, but I never really felt there were any cringey aspects. I am someone who even enjoys that tinch of awkwardness too, but I guess that's just me.

Sung Ji's relationship with MC doesn't feel "right/moral" in a sense and that's why I like it. Like, she is trying to help you and her best friend get together while keeping her own feelings at bay. It's like a relationship where you know you shouldn't fall in love with one another because of the unavoidable consequences, in this case it would cost Sung Ji her friendship with Ashley, but that is also a reason that's makes her route so much more interesting.

I have also said this a few times before that I find Sung Ji to be one of the most beautiful and realistic Asian character model, so there's that too.
Thank you sir, I agree. Plus I’m not into her anyway. But yeah she obviously wants MC to be with Ashley so I don’t see any logic in a Sung Li path unless Ashley comes out right then and there and says she doesn’t mind sharing MC.
So you think the only way for Sung Ji's path to make any logical sense is by Ashley being ok for a harem? Really?

What you say sounds even more illogical to me.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't like the idea of being locked out of certain girls path this early in the game, especially when you know those said girls have feelings for Mc. It's torture for me, Be with Ashley, and he ignores Jenny romance wise and vice versa. Definitely not your standard harem, someone's getting left out regardless. But to the Dev's credit these girls have strong personalities, it's hard to imagine them all just pro harem, not unless TLG nuke's some of their character traits.

Back at the hotel I thought it sucked that you have to make the choice to either stay with Valery at the hotel to in order to hear her full story or go with Aurora in order to intervene in an important decision that will affect her career. Aurora contemplating on whether or not to do a risqué photoshoot with the Klein creep may come back to haunt her, we know she's uncomfortable with the idea, but feels it could help her career. So Mc not being there as her support system is huge.

On the other hand if you do decide to accompany Aurora then you miss out on Valery’s story with is critical to her character. Clint also doesn't open up to you and reveals he's her father. I would’ve liked if both options were available seeing as how they’re important to each character, but I guess it’s designed for a multi play through regardless, while also showing that MC isn't superman and can’t save everyone.

On a side note the “You won’t fine me” song playing during Val’s story was eerie as hell. Great job by TLG in setting the tone for her story.

Nov 7, 2020
The interaction between MC and Sung Ji does come off as awkward, but I never really felt there were any cringey aspects. I am someone who even enjoys that tinch of awkwardness too, but I guess that's just me.

Sung Ji's relationship with MC doesn't feel "right/moral" in a sense and that's why I like it. Like, she is trying to help you and her best friend get together while keeping her own feelings at bay. It's like a relationship where you know you shouldn't fall in love with one another because of the unavoidable consequences, in this case it would cost Sung Ji her friendship with Ashley, but that is also a reason that's makes her route so much more interesting.

I have also said this a few times before that I find Sung Ji to be one of the most beautiful and realistic Asian character model, so there's that too.

So you think the only way for Sung Ji's path to make any logical sense is by Ashley being ok for a harem? Really?

What you say sounds even more illogical to me.
“Yeah Ashley you should totally follow your heart and go after MC it’s obvious you have strong feelings for him.
Just ignore the other girls and follow your heart.
Oh by the way is it okay if I pursue him also?”...

Come on man what are we talking about here? Just throw out the entire first and second chapter of Sung desperately trying to get Ashley and MC closer right?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes