JB08

Aug 6, 2016
This game is quite good. I slept on it for a while sadly. How often are the update usually? Looking forward to chapter 4.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
This game is quite good. I slept on it for a while sadly. How often are the update usually? Looking forward to chapter 4.
Haven't been following since the beginning, but the thread was created in september and there have been 2 updates (chapter 2 and chapter 3), so 1 update every ~5 months, I guess?

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Haven't been following since the beginning, but the thread was created in september and there have been 2 updates (chapter 2 and chapter 3), so 1 update every ~5 months, I guess?
yup, more or less...the next one should be expected in December most probably.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
1,5 actual sex scenes over 3 chapters and game version 0.3? Not very good start for the sex game... Perhaps in later chapters developers would drastically increase this count, at list I hope.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
1,5 actual sex scenes over 3 chapters and game version 0.3? Not very good start for the sex game... Perhaps in later chapters developers would drastically increase this count, at list I hope.
I do find it weird considering the first scene is the MC literally getting sucked off in front of all the girls and it's never mentioned again :KEK: then all the characters try to act coy after the fact.
Rebecca: "do you fancy the MC"
Me: "Well she sucked him off in front of you Rebecca what do you think?"

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
No, there are TWO sex scenes, Plus a blowjob and a mutual handjob in just 3 chapters.
You may need to reconsider you gameplay as you seem to have missed out on half of the available sexual contents.

Reactions: drooopy

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know what the maximum number of paths you can get in one playthrough is?
(checked with mods) I've got:
Ashley: Disabled
Valery: Disabled
Rebecca: Disabled
Jenny: Enabled
Jade: Enabled
Sung Ji: Enabled
Vicky: Enabled
Elizabeth: ? not opened up yet
Aurora: ? not opened up yet
Now the temptation is there to flip those disabled ones to enabled but I get the feeling it would completely screw up the game if I did. I'm just wondering if I missed a chance to enable Rebecca or Valery without disabling others? Sometimes I just went for Jenny etc as I didn't want to get knocked off of her path it's not very clear like e.g. I selected a Valery option then got dreams with her so I went back as I thought I might have accidentally knocked myself off Jenny's path?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone know what the maximum number of paths you can get in one playthrough is?
Now the temptation is there to flip those disabled ones to enabled but I get the feeling it would completely screw up the game if I did. I'm just wondering if I missed a chance to enable Rebecca or Valery without disabling others? Sometimes I just went for Jenny etc as I didn't want to get knocked off of her path it's not very clear like e.g. I selected a Valery option then got dreams with her so I went back as I thought I might have accidentally knocked myself off Jenny's path?
The maximum number of paths in one playthrough that I have found so far are:-
(Not using mods)
"Jenny-Jade-Elizabeth"
or
"Jenny-Rebecca-Elizabeth"

At the Chapter 2 the Jenny/Valery Route will split into two routes.
While close they will diverge in chapter three.

VeryGG

Aug 9, 2021
The maximum number of paths in one playthrough that I have found so far are:-
(Not using mods)
"Jenny-Jade-Elizabeth"
or
"Jenny-Rebecca-Elizabeth"

At the Chapter 2 the Jenny/Valery Route will split into two routes.
While close they will diverge in chapter three.

If I remember correctly, it's impossible to get a perfect score for Jenny-Rebecca, and Jenny-Jade, too.
You will lose a point somewhere because you have to choose between them.
But just one point then I think it's not so important, still in their route.

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
If I remember correctly, it's impossible to get a perfect score for Jenny-Rebecca, and Jenny-Jade, too.
You will lose a point somewhere because you have to choose between them.
But just one point then I think it's not so important, still in their route.
Yes, you have to choose Jenny to take off her top ( All Jenny Routes).,
{ +1 Jenny; Rebecca, Valery and Jade miss out on a point).
And on the Jade routes, You have to accept the blowjob,
{ +1 Jade; Rebecca, Valery and Jenny miss out on a point).

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
And on the Jade routes, You have to accept the blowjob,
{ +1 Jade; Rebecca, Valery and Jenny miss out on a point).
No, You don't need to accept bj to be on jade route, You can have both jade & jenny at the same time.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
No, You don't need to accept bj to be on jade route, You can have both jade & jenny at the same time.
Get Jenny to take off her top and then accept the the blowjob allow you to have both on a "Jenny-Jade" route
But without the blowjob you should not be able to have sex at the pool with Jade,
Maybe your use of the mods allows it ?:unsure:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I think you can enable Rebecca, as well. In the girls route.

qwerty45q

Feb 17, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:

A.O.A. Academy apk [Ch.3 Gold][scrappy's walkthrough+cheat+gallery MOD]
** A.O.A,Aurora's text message fix PATCH**
How to install:
move/copy "game" folder to "internal storage/android/data/a.o.a/files" folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me on
Hi this android game stops after chapter 1, How do I go to chapter 2?

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Get Jenny to take off her top and then accept the the blowjob allow you to have both on a "Jenny-Jade" route
But without the blowjob you should not be able to have sex at the pool with Jade,
Maybe your use of the mods allows it ?:unsure:
no sex at the pool, but sex in the changing room

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes