Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Don't think there's a mistake here, there's two ways to get to Jade's pool sex scene, depending on how many Rebecca points you have?

You need 7 nJadeLove points if you have 3 or more nRebLove points.

You only need 3 nJadeLove points if you have less than 3 nRebLove points.

I've played through this scene with both scenarios to confirm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So basically Jade has to be really into MC to proceed if he disappointed Rebecca by not accepting her swimming lesson.

If you're not flirting with Rebecca much, then there's a lower bar to get Jade's pool sex scene.

Since there's some confusion here, I'll reformat it to try and show the >= 7 bit only applies within the Rebecca block:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback, it's useful to highlight areas which aren't clear enough.
Thanks to you for the clarification bro. Actually it made sense as you had originally written it, I guess that the other guy and I didn't realize the indention had a purpose :(

Reactions: Meushi

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
BTW has anyone reported to the dev the bug that prevents Vicky's picture from showing in the Relationship screen? She's actually there and you can access her profile by clicking on the empty space right in the middle.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
BTW has anyone reported to the dev the bug that prevents Vicky's picture from showing in the Relationship screen? She's actually there and you can access her profile by clicking on the empty space right in the middle.
Please check if you are playing the " [gold] " version of the game ?
Because that bug was in the "[Beta]" version,

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Please check if you are playing the " [gold] " version of the game ?
Because that bug was in the "[Beta]" version,
Yes I am. In fact, I never touched the Beta version. I waited for days until the Gold version was out.
I'm playing the compressed Gold version though,; I don't know if that bug survived in it, but tbh I'm not going to download 7GB just to verify it. The bug isn't important at all.
Thanks for asking, mate (y)

TLG should see about reducing the game size in any case. 7GB for the current content is way too much. That's more than CoBD o_O, while BaDIK with its gigantic content is 13GB.

Reactions: Meushi

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
How could a VN have such good arts as well as so many paths and alternative stories. Even the optimization is very good. Never feel any lag or stuck during playing and animations.
love this game so much (and why girls named Ashley are always the best girl to me, like in 5 or 6 games)

Reactions: mma456 and drooopy

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
only thing that pisses me off about the game that rat fuck adam gonna get away with everything and get no consequence

Reactions: SuperLYC

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
only thing that pisses me off about the game that rat fuck adam gonna get away with everything and get no consequence
I wouldn’t say he’s going to get away with everything, sure it may feel that way, but all dogs don’t go to heaven and he’s definitely a dog. He’ll meet his demise trust me.

Reactions: kwazi

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
I wouldn’t say he’s going to get away with everything, sure it may feel that way, but all dogs don’t go to heaven and he’s definitely a dog. He’ll meet his demise trust me.
i kept playing n looks like ur right cuz the dev is definitely setting something up

Reactions: House Of Black

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
i kept playing n looks like ur right cuz the dev is definitely setting something up
The fans need a win, so I think it will happen, Valery will never get real justice for the others that were in on her being sexually assaulted, so something has to give.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
A great game it has made so much fun to to play again and the new update, after my new pc systems without any saves from all games here from this page.

But I have with only two major things in this game a huge problem, the first is the damn looser called Clint and why the fuck hey dont think to say at the first my phone is robbed dont answer any from it. The other is that cunt Jill that betrayed all others, my first thing as where ever to slap her damn face and then she was dead for me for my rest of live.

But since it makes so much fun the dialoges are really good even with that two thing above, and all their personas a damn good and sad at the same time. After I finish the Ashley part I play at the save which I will choose Jenny or Ashley. And respect for TLGGAMES about the char called Adam, only that I dont know what he is such an complete piece of shit and worst before he even speak. I saw him and def. get an huge dislike against him like I meet a real person "I cant smell him/her", but after a couple of chats it´s grows to a very big of hate about him like a dark greeny glow in my body^^. But alone for that char "Adam" respect that you made him so unfriendly!

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all and thanks to TrueLoveGames for keeping up the good work!

Quick question, and sorry if this has been asked before: I read on Meushi 's very nice walkthrough that "Chapter 1 Gallery Image 17 (Page 3, Image 5) can't be unlocked.": is there any quick fix for this that doesn't require installing a whole mod on top of the game? I prefer to run a clean game, when I can.
Thanks in advance!

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes