Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A.O.A. Academy Ch.3 Gold hotfixes

Purpose: Fixes various bugs in the current release.

Features:
  • Unlocks Chapter 1 Gallery Image 17 (Page 3, Image 5).
  • Fixes bug where couldn't help in Aurora's Ch2 library study session, if studied with Ashley or Elizabeth but not Rebecca in Ch1.
  • Fixes Vicky Love points from the prologue & Ch1 for old saves.
  • Sets bc1MetElizabethBR variable if met Elizabeth during Ch1 breakfast for old saves.
  • Fixes bc2acabreak_exp_sus_talk/bc2acabreak_sus_talk variable, when speak with Susan during Ch2 Class Break freeroam.
  • Sets bc2acabreak_el_talk variable if spoke to Elizabeth during Ch2 Class Break freeroam for old saves.
  • Fixes bug with bc3_jenhotelstay/bc3_hotelstay variable used to check if stayed with Jenny at hotel in Ch3.
  • Does not replace any original files, should not break future versions of the game.
Limitations:
Avoid saving within the modified Ch2 Aurora library study session.
Those saves will likely be incompatible with the standard game if this mod is not installed.
Saving anywhere outside these scenes will be fine.

Note:
This patch may conflict with other mods if they also change some of the same things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
A.O.A. Academy Ch.3 Gold hotfixes

Purpose: Fixes various bugs in the current release.

Features:
  • Unlocks Chapter 1 Gallery Image 17 (Page 3, Image 5).
  • Fixes bug where couldn't help in Aurora's Ch2 library study session, if studied with Ashley or Elizabeth but not Rebecca in Ch1.
  • Fixes Vicky Love points from the prologue & Ch1 for old saves.
  • Sets bc1MetElizabethBR variable if met Elizabeth during Ch1 breakfast for old saves.
  • Fixes bc2acabreak_exp_sus_talk/bc2acabreak_sus_talk variable, when speak with Susan during Ch2 Class Break freeroam.
  • Sets bc2acabreak_el_talk variable if spoke to Elizabeth during Ch2 Class Break freeroam for old saves.
  • Fixes bug with bc3_jenhotelstay/bc3_hotelstay variable used to check if stayed with Jenny at hotel in Ch3.
  • Does not replace any original files, should not break future versions of the game.
Limitations:
Avoid saving within the modified Ch2 Aurora library study session.
Those saves will likely be incompatible with the standard game if this mod is not installed.
Saving anywhere outside these scenes will be fine.

Note:
This patch may conflict with other mods if they also change some of the same things.
DARN, Does this mean that I have to redo all my "Gameplays" :eek: :cry:
:p

Nice work (y)

Reactions: Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Quick question, and sorry if this has been asked before: I read on Meushi 's very nice walkthrough that "Chapter 1 Gallery Image 17 (Page 3, Image 5) can't be unlocked.": is there any quick fix for this that doesn't require installing a whole mod on top of the game? I prefer to run a clean game, when I can.
Thanks in advance!
There are a couple of options.

A) Install the hotfix temporarily
The hotfix will unlock that gallery item as soon as you start the game. So you could:
  1. Install the hotfix.
  2. Start the game, open a save and then check the gallery to confirm that item is unlocked.
  3. Close the game and delete the Meushi folder to uninstall the hotfix.
The gallery item will remain permanently unlocked without the hotfix installed.

B) Enable the console.
  1. Download UnRen (I'd recommend this version).
  2. Copy the UnRen batch file to the main folder (where the exe is).
  3. Run the UnRen batch file and choose option 3 to enable the console, then exit UnRen.
  4. Start the game, open a save and then hit Shift+O to open the console.
  5. At the console enter: persistent.c1BetaUnlock = True and hit Enter to commit.
  6. At the console enter: persistent.Galc1_17 = True and hit Enter to commit.
  7. Hit Esc to close the console.
  8. Check the gallery to confirm that item is unlocked.
DARN, Does this mean that I have to redo all my "Gameplays"
No, the only significant bug this fixes is not being able to help Aurora study in Ch 2 if you studied with Elizabeth or Ashley but not Rebecca. And that was in the previous hotfix, so presumably you've already factored that in. The other stuff is minor, mostly updating variables from old saves, so shouldn't impact on gameplay outcomes at this point.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahchi

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Meushi : man, your hotfix worked like a charm! And it's not intrusive at all, so forget about "temporarily", it stays in ;)
I think it would be worth having a link to it in the first post too, tbh.

Reactions: Meushi

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I don't know if it's a good place to comment about this but i think dev. of this game is misrepresenting black and asian people by showing them as thugs and criminals in his VN. I felt a bit strange cuz every black person i encountered in my walkthrough was some kind of thug or criminal. Anyone from this thread feel the same way as i did? Btw let me know I'm wrong
Adam, Jenny's brother who is the main villian of the story is a white guy.
Valery's uncle who is a rapist and maybe a Peadophile is a white guy.
Marcus who is hunting for Valery is also a white guy.

The 3 main villians in the whole game are white guys. You will only see what you want to see.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don't know if it's a good place to comment about this but i think dev. of this game is misrepresenting black and asian people by showing them as thugs and criminals in his VN. I felt a bit strange cuz every black person i encountered in my walkthrough was some kind of thug or criminal. Anyone from this thread feel the same way as i did? Btw let me know I'm wrong
My name is pronounced Ah-Chi , Brother of Ah-Bun, Son of Lai Fung Chi.
The only misrepresenting is by you.
We have a voice, we have and we will speak up ! When Warranted !
For this game, it is Not warranted.

But as for you !
We Do Not need people who uninvitedly (claim to) speak for us !
They are often Loud , Obnoxious, Ill informed and (unintentionally ?) Racist in THEIR arguments .
So therefore Please (In the words from both sides of my family)
"Um mo choe" and "Remove thyself in a short sharp jerky motion"
Good Bye.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hi! I know I've been silent since the last update, and I'm here to update everyone on the progress of the next release.
I've been silent on most of my social platforms lately. I regret that I didn't communicate more since last month, but there are a few reason why I couldn't muster up the will to do so.

Ever since the beta release of Chp.3, I found myself getting anxious from visiting my platforms ( patreon & discord ). The truth is that I've never been a social person. They usually take a huge toll on my energy and emotional health. When I realize that this might hurt the production of the next chapter, I decided to take time off all of my social platforms temporarily until I feel better.

But I will stress that it's not anyone's fault. What happened was just a particular quirk of mine that I find a lot of difficulties dealing with.
I apologize if you felt that your comments/messages weren't heard. The social aspect of this project is not something I'm capable of doing well, despite my best efforts.

PROGRESS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER
On the other hand, The progress on the next chapter has been steady. So far, I've managed to complete about 30 % of the content for the next release. I've taken some feedback about what works with the type of content that is enjoyable.
The next release will feature more one-on-one moments with the characters.
I admit that I tried to cram too much into the previous chapter. So much so that I couldn't finish the content before it's time to release the beta ( Also: the constant delays, etc. ). I don't want to repeat that mistake again this time, so I'll reign in my ambition a little.

Alongside the chapter development, there will be a few new things that I will show when it's ready. I've outlined the new phone system and started to integrate it into the project. Hopefully, I can finish it quickly so I can show off what I have in mind.
Thanks for your time and attention. This project opened my eyes to a lot of things and I'm super excited to show CHP.4 when the time is right.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
SanchoMod
A.O.A Ch3 Gold - Multi-Mod

Something wicked this way comes...

Last progress update: Finally in the final stages before being packaged and uploaded for you deviant folks. I've incorporated many new features that I've not done in my previous mods (but will likely going forward considering the massive time I've spent on this one). Just some of the features that the mod includes for your visual experience-enhancing pleasure:

I think you folks will enjoy this one although it was a PITA to create and debug. Regards and be well. Here's a few teaser pics:
So what happened to this?.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So what happened to this?.
It along with a few select of my other mods are still going through both a renpy and python code rewrite to minimize altering of OEM scripts...basically I created a new modular template with animated overlay windows and full options so anything and everything can be turned on/off. I previewed the infant in that post, now it's in its late teens. As soon as I can finish the code to "responsible adult" I will release all of them. Two birds-one stone as this also minimizes a few scrubs from ripping off my code, repackaging hacks of it, and releasing it as their own for their monetary gain...leaching "donations" off fellow members. But I digress, this isn't the appropriate place for that dirty laundry.

Reactions: mma456 and Abhai

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
A great game it has made so much fun to to play again and the new update, after my new pc systems without any saves from all games here from this page.

But I have with only two major things in this game a huge problem, the first is the damn looser called Clint and why the fuck hey dont think to say at the first my phone is robbed dont answer any from it. The other is that cunt Jill that betrayed all others, my first thing as where ever to slap her damn face and then she was dead for me for my rest of live.

But since it makes so much fun the dialoges are really good even with that two thing above, and all their personas a damn good and sad at the same time. After I finish the Ashley part I play at the save which I will choose Jenny or Ashley. And respect for TLGGAMES about the char called Adam, only that I dont know what he is such an complete piece of shit and worst before he even speak. I saw him and def. get an huge dislike against him like I meet a real person "I cant smell him/her", but after a couple of chats it´s grows to a very big of hate about him like a dark greeny glow in my body^^. But alone for that char "Adam" respect that you made him so unfriendly!
Uhh what. Nothing you said made any sense to me, idk if it was punctuation or if you were drunk but absolutely nothing you said made sense its almost like you just put random words and put them in random order (im not trying to be a dick i just don't have a clue as to what your saying)

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Can someone drop a link to a fully working android port with the wt mod pls (i have a c18wt modder android port that seem to keep crashing every time (closing the app entirely) i check the Aurora's message after i do the first date with jenny)

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Here is my unofficial android port:

A.O.A. Academy apk [Ch.3 Gold][scrappy's walkthrough+cheat+gallery MOD]
** A.O.A,Aurora's text message fix PATCH**
How to install:
move/copy "game" folder to "internal storage/android/data/a.o.a/files" folder.

You can reach me on
Here the issue i have i dont have a computer and am on a non rooted c ll phone with android 11 i cant edit android/data files so could someone do me a solid and patch the game and reupload

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021

Hi! I know I've been silent since the last update, and I'm here to update everyone on the progress of the next release.
I've been silent on most of my social platforms lately. I regret that I didn't communicate more since last month, but there are a few reason why I couldn't muster up the will to do so.

Ever since the beta release of Chp.3, I found myself getting anxious from visiting my platforms ( patreon & discord ). The truth is that I've never been a social person. They usually take a huge toll on my energy and emotional health. When I realize that this might hurt the production of the next chapter, I decided to take time off all of my social platforms temporarily until I feel better.

But I will stress that it's not anyone's fault. What happened was just a particular quirk of mine that I find a lot of difficulties dealing with.
I apologize if you felt that your comments/messages weren't heard. The social aspect of this project is not something I'm capable of doing well, despite my best efforts.

PROGRESS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER
On the other hand, The progress on the next chapter has been steady. So far, I've managed to complete about 30 % of the content for the next release. I've taken some feedback about what works with the type of content that is enjoyable.
The next release will feature more one-on-one moments with the characters.
I admit that I tried to cram too much into the previous chapter. So much so that I couldn't finish the content before it's time to release the beta ( Also: the constant delays, etc. ). I don't want to repeat that mistake again this time, so I'll reign in my ambition a little.

Alongside the chapter development, there will be a few new things that I will show when it's ready. I've outlined the new phone system and started to integrate it into the project. Hopefully, I can finish it quickly so I can show off what I have in mind.
Thanks for your time and attention. This project opened my eyes to a lot of things and I'm super excited to show CHP.4 when the time is right.
Glad to hear that!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It along with a few select of my other mods are still going through both a renpy and python code rewrite to minimize altering of OEM scripts...basically I created a new modular template with animated overlay windows and full options so anything and everything can be turned on/off. I previewed the infant in that post, now it's in its late teens. As soon as I can finish the code to "responsible adult" I will release all of them. Two birds-one stone as this also minimizes a few scrubs from ripping off my code, repackaging hacks of it, and releasing it as their own for their monetary gain...leaching "donations" off fellow members. But I digress, this isn't the appropriate place for that dirty laundry.
Oh I see bummer, I know from those screens I at least fucked up the harem choice with Ash, so I wanted to redo and make sure I got the right choices, nothing against the other mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh I see bummer, I know from those screens I at least fucked up the harem choice with Ash, so I wanted to redo and make sure I got the right choices, nothing against the other mod.
Until then let me assist. Ashley currently two ways, Solo and Harem. Harem is easy, Solo is tricky. I'll put my notes from the mod's draft choice guide that I have, it'll outline the way. See inside the spoiler to protect those folks who don't wish to view. I know it reads a bit wonky, but I was mapping out both the stat requirements and the choice selections needed.

Reactions: Havik79

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks mate, look forward to the mod.
Your welcome. When I take a moment from smashing out all this code I'll update info again via a new video (it's really the only way to demonstrate everything that's going on with the mod direction due to animations, etc.). Here's a vid I did a couple week's back but the mod modules have been vastly updated, expanded, and refined since then...but it'll give you another taste of what's coming. Keep in mind it's a different VN but it's the mod that's showcased and will be very similar for this title. Regards.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes