Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
In chapter 3, did you sit down and have a chat with Jade in the hotel room, where she tells you her back story ?
Yes and you'll have the discussion on the balcony with her but you'll lose some scenes with Jenny.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes and you'll have the discussion on the balcony with her but you'll lose some scenes with Jenny.
Yes, but what what I am trying to work out is,
Does having sex at the pool have a major impact on the Jade route ?
And if not, does it open up other opportunities for us to explore if we avoid it ?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
And if not, does it open up other opportunities for us to explore if we avoid it ?
That's what I would like to know, wanted to choose Rebecca at the pool but got the impression not choosing Jade would knock me off the Jade path

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hi this android game stops after chapter 1, How do I go to chapter 2?
You can't, you may try to use JoiPlay to play the windows version on your Android.

BTW, the bug with the phone is not the end of chapter 1, it's not even close tbh. You'll miss a lot by using the cheat to advance through.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
The sex scene in the boutique is more important due the kiss. It unlocks the variable bc3_nightevent_jade ( Jade night event ). I was able to have a Valery/Jade path that way.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The sex scene in the boutique is more important due the kiss. It unlocks the variable bc3_nightevent_jade ( Jade night event ). I was able to have a Valery/Jade path that way.
So who did you talk to in the hotel room, Jade or Valery ?

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
After Last Episode:

S: Ashley, Val, Jenny
A: Vicky, Elizabeth, Jade, Rebecca
B: Aurora
C: Sung-Ji

Am I forgetting someone? Prolly.
S+: Ashley
S: Jenny, Valery
A: Elizabeth, Vicky, Rebecca
B: Jade, Aurora
C: Sung-Ji, the albino girl

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
So who did you talk to in the hotel room, Jade or Valery ?
Both. Valery's confession (with flashback and the kiss ) and Jade's confession don't occur at the same moment. There's a conflict with Aurora/Valery scenes or Rebecca/Jade scenes but Jade path doesn't prevent you to unlock any scene with Valery in Ep3. I've got Valery for the balcony scene since she remains one of the three major LIs.

Reactions: Ahchi

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
Get Jenny to take off her top and then accept the the blowjob allow you to have both on a "Jenny-Jade" route
But without the blowjob you should not be able to have sex at the pool with Jade,
Maybe your use of the mods allows it ?:unsure:
I rejected the blowjob with jade at the very start but later I got the pool sex scene with Jade.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If only someone, anyone... mmm.... for example Meushi made a comprehensive walkthrough where everything is explained...
And if only the mods linked it in the OP for everyone to find... (spoiler: it is linked there!)

If only that happened, people could check that the only requirement for Jade's scene in the pool is a love score of >=7 with her. You don't need her to suck your cock; there are still enough opportunities to get those 7 love points without any problem before meeting at the pool.
HOWEVER, I just checked it carefully and it seems you DO NEED to ask her to show you her boobs or you won't get that minimum. That answers your question drooopy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Meushi

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So let's get it straight:
To get the sex scene with Jade at the pool you need 7 love points or more (at that moment the maximum is 8).

You get 8 if you choose her to show you her boobs, also let her to suck your cock, and then make the appropriate 6 choices between that scene and the one at the pool.

BUT you can also get the pool sex scene if you get 7 points, which means that you can either:
1) get her to show you her boobs, but then REJECT the BJ
or
2) get any other girl to show you her boobs (including Jenny), and then ACCEPT the BJ. This should allow you to enjoy the subsequent scene with Jenny if you want both girls.

Reactions: mma456

VeryGG

Aug 9, 2021
So let's get it straight:
To get the sex scene with Jade at the pool you need 7 love points or more (at that moment the maximum is 8).

You get 8 if you choose her to show you her boobs, also let her to suck your cock, and then make the appropriate 6 choices between that scene and the one at the pool.

BUT you can also get the pool sex scene if you get 7 points, which means that you can either:
1) get her to show you her boobs, but then REJECT the BJ
or
2) get any other girl to show you her boobs (including Jenny), and then ACCEPT the BJ. This should allow you to enjoy the subsequent scene with Jenny if you want both girls.
The walkthrough said, you just need >= 3 points to get the pool sex. I haven't tried it myself, yet.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The walkthrough said, you just need >= 3 points to get the pool sex. I haven't tried it myself, yet.
Mmmm there's a mistake in the WT and Jade gets mentioned twice with two contradictory scores :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've just checked it and the correct number is actually 7, as we said above. With 6 love points Jade never offers you to go to the jacuzzi.

Meushi could you please have a look at that?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Mmmm there's a mistake in the WT and Jade gets mentioned twice with two contradictory scores
Don't think there's a mistake here, there's two ways to get to Jade's pool sex scene, depending on how many Rebecca points you have?

You need 7 nJadeLove points if you have 3 or more nRebLove points.

You only need 3 nJadeLove points if you have less than 3 nRebLove points.

I've played through this scene with both scenarios to confirm.
So basically Jade has to be really into MC to proceed if he disappointed Rebecca by not accepting her swimming lesson.

If you're not flirting with Rebecca much, then there's a lower bar to get Jade's pool sex scene.

Since there's some confusion here, I'll reformat it to try and show the >= 7 bit only applies within the Rebecca block:
Thanks for the feedback, it's useful to highlight areas which aren't clear enough.

Last edited:

VeryGG

Aug 9, 2021
Don't think there's a mistake here, there's two ways to get to Jade's pool sex scene, depending on how many Rebecca points you have?

So basically Jade has to be really into MC to proceed if he disappointed Rebecca by not accepting her swimming lesson.

If you're not flirting with Rebecca much, then there's a lower bar to get Jade's pool sex scene.

Since there's some confusion here, I'll reformat it to try and show the >= 7 bit only applies within the Rebecca block:
Thanks for the feedback, it's useful to highlight areas which aren't clear enough.
Your walkthrough is very easy to understand and very helpful to me.
Thank you for your hard work. I really appreciate that!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

The fact that TLG made Jade consider Rebecca's feeling ,
*Before* she decided to use you for Sexual Relief! is very interesting. :unsure:
I have always suspected that Jade might be the "Whore with the Golden Heart "
But with this, coded into the game so early, just confirms it .

I always though this VN would have depth,
But now I think that we may all be in for a surprise just how much deep it is !
I'm thinking "Acting Lessons"
It really look that we have a "Classic" it the making.

Now I am wondering if or when I will need to redo all my Gameplays...:eek:o_O

:p

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

I really need to take time, put on my Psyco Head.
Download your walkthrough, and Really read through it a few times !

Please keep up the good work(y)(y)

Reactions: Meushi

megamanxz1

May 9, 2017
I need this game songs, I hate it I hate how it fit to the scenes so bad that I don't think of any better songs for it. Please I need those songs

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes