Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
I don't like the idea of being locked out of certain girls path this early in the game, especially when you know those said girls have feelings for Mc. It's torture for me, Be with Ashley, and he ignores Jenny romance wise and vice versa. Definitely not your standard harem, someone's getting left out regardless. But to the Dev's credit these girls have strong personalities, it's hard to imagine them all just pro harem, not unless TLG nuke's some of their character traits.

Back at the hotel I thought it sucked that you have to make the choice to either stay with Valery at the hotel to in order to hear her full story or go with Aurora in order to intervene in an important decision that will affect her career. Aurora contemplating on whether or not to do a risqué photoshoot with the Klein creep may come back to haunt her, we know she's uncomfortable with the idea, but feels it could help her career. So Mc not being there as her support system is huge.

On the other hand if you do decide to accompany Aurora then you miss out on Valery’s story with is critical to her character. Clint also doesn't open up to you and reveals he's her father. I would’ve liked if both options were available seeing as how they’re important to each character, but I guess it’s designed for a multi play through regardless, while also showing that MC isn't superman and can’t save everyone.

On a side note the “You won’t fine me” song playing during Val’s story was eerie as hell. Great job by TLG in setting the tone for her story.
A Where the heart is type settings where you don't have to commit until further down the line would've worked. What are the girls who aren't dating you going to do?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
“Yeah Ashley you should totally follow your heart and go after MC it’s obvious you have strong feelings for him.
Just ignore the other girls and follow your heart.
Oh by the way is it okay if I pursue him also?”...

Come on man what are we talking about here? Just throw out the entire first and second chapter of Sung desperately trying to get Ashley and MC closer right?
Funny how it is, what you're finding illogical here in Sung Ji's personality is something which sounds pretty realistic to me and even an interesting trope around her route.

Look, they are college kids, they are at a point in their life where the power of lust and desire will always appear more enticing than logic.

What I'm trying to tell you is that even though Sung Ji who owes Ashley a lot and wants to protect their friendship, there will come a time where she will decide to follow her natural instincts than anything else. At that time Sung Ji will act out of her character, but that won't be so far-fetched from basic human nature. She will betray Ashley's trust over some allure of lust and desire, but that decision itself will be realistic as it will come with its consequence of losing her best friend.

What I'm interested to know is how Sung Ji's route will progress and how TLG will handle her coming out to Ashley about her and MC's relationship.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
How would you approach Valery in pursuit of a relationship? That PTSD is scary.
Like a true man, by fucking the trauma out of her. A complete alpha.

Now seriously, I don't get the question. Like wtf... Just being a normal human is a start...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. you cannot get anywhere with Val so long as so many others are around who know her more indepth than MC and she is keeping her trauma close to the chest 4 obvious reasons ...

Did anyone apart from Jenny and / or Jade confess to Mc about their past hurts?

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Well, on one point I am interested in your opinion: I think the face of the MC character looks stupid and boring and ugly in most of the pictures, and that bothers me a lot. I mean, all the girls go crazy for him, and as a player I just don't identify with him at all. What do you think ? I mean, that fits not together: all of the Girls are lovely and nice (my favorites are Rose/Valery and Jenny) and the Game itself is really very good and I look really forward to the next update, good work all in all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These MCs are like actors .. they have their own faces, they appear in many games.
Not a lot of artists are that good at morphing / sculpting faces so much so that the face
of the actor looks different enough to suggest another person.
Well, on one point I am interested in your opinion: I think the face of the MC character looks stupid and boring and ugly in most of the pictures, and that bothers me a lot. I mean, all the girls go crazy for him, and as a player I just don't identify with him at all. What do you think ? I mean, that fits not together: all of the Girls are lovely and nice (my favorites are Rose/Valery and Jenny) and the Game itself is really very good and I look really forward to the next update, good work all in all.
Would you love your brad pitt or rosamund pike movies if he/she were unrecognizable?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cate.archer

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Canto Forte :
It's only a matter of crideblity. I just can't identify with the character.

BTW: Rosamund Pike is a very adorable woman... I just understand your question not full.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Like a true man, by fucking the trauma out of her. A complete alpha.

Now seriously, I don't get the question. Like wtf... Just being a normal human is a start...
I don’t think he’s being an asshole for asking that question, it’s a legitimate one. I’ve dated a woman with a similar background, not as bad as Valery’s, but nonetheless shitty and it wasn’t easy. One of the hardest experiences I’ve faced to this day.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I don’t think he’s being an asshole for asking that question, it’s a legitimate one. I’ve dated a woman with a similar background, not as bad as Valery’s, but nonetheless shitty and it wasn’t easy. One of the hardest experiences I’ve faced to this day.
We already know you tried to date Lady Death, Thanos... I'm sorry that she preferred Deadpool.

• Haha
Reactions: Eric_Draven

light4dmin2

Aug 15, 2021
Hey, reporting a bug in android version. The game restarts itself when you receive the message from Aurora at the beginning of chapter 2 & you can't progress anymore .
Here is the traceback :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'wt_AuroraMsg1_event'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
File "SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpyc", line 3008, in script call
File "SCENES/Chapter1/Chp1.rpyc", line 1814, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'wt_AuroraMsg1_event'.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Well .. you cannot get anywhere with Val so long as so many others are around who know her more indepth than MC and she is keeping her trauma close to the chest 4 obvious reasons ...

Did anyone apart from Jenny and / or Jade confess to Mc about their past hurts?
I mean, Vicky's stuff is not a trauma per se, nor is the one from Ashley. They do talk about their past struggles.

Rebecca, Aurora, Elizabeth are the only ones that still won't give you the info for their past. I mean Elizabeth doesn't go into it, just says what happened (I think).

Rebecca gives cryptic answers(hints), if I remember correctly. But that's it.

Reactions: Ahchi

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
" When have human love and desire followed logic? "
You would like "Sun-Ji" also have a love option, and I answer that the more work the developer has to do, the more months it will take to update, that's all.
Actually, Sung Ji is perhaps my least favourite of all the girls.
Honestly I don't understand your argument. Firstly, I didn't say I wanted her, I just pointed out that her behaviour wasn't incomprehensible or contradictory as some users suggested.
Secondly, she is already a love option, so you better come to terms with the fact that the dev will spend some time working on her path whenever her time comes.

Reactions: mma456
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes