Sep 30, 2024
Wait what do meatlike egg ass parasite actually do after you enter the 2nd time inside meat hole per boss kills? Also imagine a battle nun turn into a succubus?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Here a Cheat Tables with pointers for most stuffs
ThornSin_0.6.5 CT Pointers1.png
Like that
ThornSin_0.6.5 CT Pointers2.jpg ThornSin_0.6.5 CT Pointers3.jpg
Money/Key/Health/Mana
All Stat: STR/SPD /?/Luck? /Divinity/Corruption
H-Stats:
Preg/Birth/Parasite
Milking
Blowjob/Oral Cum
Cum/Orgasm/Prostiturion/Rape
Anal Cnt

I only got the Switch for Virgin/Non virgin don't get how to get the breast size up
They seems pretty stable for 0.6.5only

Last edited:

flippy11

May 11, 2017
is there guide somewhere that explains different mechanics/ items/ stats for this game? ive got no idea whats going on?

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
TUTORIAL FOR EDITING TEXTURES / Modding
ill give everyone a tutorial but please when you do it share your work to others that are here.
1) download AssetStudioGUI (better for previewing images than UABEA)
2) open the files which contain CG ThornSin\ThornSin_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64 (for shop cg i used to open cg_assets_all.bundle file)
3) filter only the texture2D files and export only filtered files to a folder
4) use any software to paint or whatever to change the extracted pic
5) for the replace of the texture download UABEAvalonia, press info to the selected file, find the exact CG, - go to plugins and choose to replace the original image for your edited one, press save and its done.
also you can watch this tutorial
if anyone makes a better variation of the footjob you have my thanks.
no one gave a flying fuck i guess :poop:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
no one gave a flying fuck i guess :poop:
tbf, I doubt that many people are interested in texture modding, especially when the game isn't even at full release. Plus that looks like too much effort for the average internet user nowadays lmao

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Huh I beat the entire demo twice and never found that goblin, or is it any goblin? I tried regular goblins and they didn't do anything new.
You need to lose. Specifically, you need to lose in normal fight, not through sex (it would trigger old game over anim).

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
tbf, I doubt that many people are interested in texture modding, especially when the game isn't even at full release. Plus that looks like too much effort for the average internet user nowadays lmao
doesnt matter if its the full release the old scenes have been staying inside that repository for a while, its not that hard tbh, 10 min of work to change stuff.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes