kesitu

Oct 3, 2024
Checked the data. No new merchant line, not very interested about extended goblin scene, but CG is nice as always. Data structure seems to be changed slightly, again, ugh...

View attachment 4086920

Slightly modded skeletons, because why not?
View attachment 4087098

Pun for the developer: Their main SIN in Spine production is to use .JSON data animation format instead of SKEL. They also don't check option which makes import to editor more safer. And don't make me started about troublesome texture data resizing. Why did they do this I have no idea.

Good new trap, though:
View attachment 4086775
Share more cg plz!!!

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I love the new update. This game is shaping up nicely. I am so excited for the next updates. I just hope MORE animations are included next time.

Lebedev Molin

Feb 1, 2020
I hope there will be a system to manage the minions, disable and enable see what they do etc. Also wish there was a way to backtrack to lower levels.

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
I hope there will be a system to manage the minions, disable and enable see what they do etc. Also wish there was a way to backtrack to lower levels.
this i dont think necessary and kinda hard to implement for a solo dev.
After all, its a rouge-like game so if you dont like that guardian build, you can re-run to be fair
Also if you want to back to lower levels, re-run, which inconvenience for players but better option for dev i believe

MistMonster

Oct 19, 2023
I was thinking that earlier today, they are a bit goofy and often don't always feel like they do anything but there are times when youre attacking where they respond well and hit the enemies too. I feel like for balance they are meant to attack with you and not be sent forward to attack but they do feel awkward and clunky and the flying ones glitch around all over the place. I hope scarlet paper is able to make them smoother and more impactful but if not then so be it.

MistMonster

Oct 19, 2023
Does anyone know what the new H-scene and items are in this most recent patch. I know they added the H-scene of going into the flesh hole for a second time, and a new enemy that pulls you under ground in the flesh area and in some rooms but I don't know the other 2. Did the scarecrow in the 3rd world have a H-scene before or is that new? Also did the guys in the 4th world that spawn the giant dick pillars also have an H-scene before too cuz I got hit by and H-scene by one of them today too.

Sep 22, 2024
Does anyone know what the new H-scene and items are in this most recent patch. I know they added the H-scene of going into the flesh hole for a second time, and a new enemy that pulls you under ground in the flesh area and in some rooms but I don't know the other 2. Did the scarecrow in the 3rd world have a H-scene before or is that new? Also did the guys in the 4th world that spawn the giant dick pillars also have an H-scene before too cuz I got hit by and H-scene by one of them today too.
Scarecrow? You mean the dude that summons the tentacle plant monster? Yea, it had H-Scene before, its one of the first mobs in 0.1 alongside gobbos and the plant.

The pillar summoning one also had H-Scene before this patch, just a bit harder to trigger as they're quite squishy and surrounded by a lot of other enemies who'll get to you first - the damage of the mob in the 4th floor's also no joke, so it can get tricky balancing her life while aiming to trigger the H-Scene. Tho you could get it easily I think if you run in lower difficulty modes.

---

There are multiple new scenes through getting beaten by Green Gobbos via Stamina (not sex), according to the dev the 1st scene will contain a lot more background objects in the future. The other scenes seem to be a finished product.

The Hole and the Tentacle Floor trap as you already know.

And some others for Thousand Yen and Two Thousand Yen payers - money I don't have so can't even share. Pretty cheap for the game's quality actually, but I've been eyeing Cyberknights: Flashpoint for a while so I'm saving up for that.

Reactions: Tewi and 13Gatsu777

MistMonster

Oct 19, 2023
Scarecrow? You mean the dude that summons the tentacle plant monster? Yea, it had H-Scene before, its one of the first mobs in 0.1 alongside gobbos and the plant.

The pillar summoning one also had H-Scene before this patch, just a bit harder to trigger as they're quite squishy and surrounded by a lot of other enemies who'll get to you first - the damage of the mob in the 4th floor's also no joke, so it can get tricky balancing her life while aiming to trigger the H-Scene. Tho you could get it easily I think if you run in lower difficulty modes.

---

There are multiple new scenes through getting beaten by Green Gobbos via Stamina (not sex), according to the dev the 1st scene will contain a lot more background objects in the future. The other scenes seem to be a finished product.

The Hole and the Tentacle Floor trap as you already know.

And some others for Thousand Yen and Two Thousand Yen payers - money I don't have so can't even share. Pretty cheap for the game's quality actually, but I've been eyeing Cyberknights: Flashpoint for a while so I'm saving up for that.
wait what do you mean by being defeated by goblins via stamina (not sex)? also what do you mean by the 1st scene? im still trying to learn everything about the game, its pretty good so far. im hoping that the dev plans to go back and refresh some of the animation quality of the older animations like the first sex scene from the merchant but i know they are a solo dev. still scarlet paper is doing a good job, the discord server they mad is a little dry tho, the dev doesnt interact much with the community despite force pulling all of the patreon subscribers into it XD

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
wait what do you mean by being defeated by goblins via stamina (not sex)
Goblins have two defeat scenes.
One you get by hitting zero health while having sex with a goblin.
The second you get by getting killed by a goblin in battle, who then proceeds to walk over to you which triggers the second variation.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Just curious, does anyone have fun playing with that Flamberge heavy sword? As I see it by default, it's another case of "Default weapon does most of things better/Heavy weapon is implemented for the sake of difficulty only".

I noticed it often skips hits while in block and I believe it's caused both by collision detection and some input code.

So I tweaked block collision box and improved "perfect block" reaction time starting with the first frame of blocking (instead of 5th frame window).
This makes an awesome synergy with Alchemy upgrade which increase max HP by 1 each time you kill any enemy after a perfect block/following counter-strike:

AlchemyRoomFlamberge700.png

Take a note that it's mostly useful on some enemies: Green Goblins, Slugs/Small Green Slugs (both with caution), dogs. It's best to lure them into a group and take out with an upgraded counter-strike at once.

It's useless on projectiles (I think) and fast moving enemies can be countered if they do normal hits/not grabs, but it does have issues with hitboxes in general. I'd recommend it with second Alchemy upgrade and electic combo builds for crowd control and distant hits.

View attachment FlambergeCounterAttackTweak1.mp4

In the end, this synergy allows you to build a powerful attack stat with very high HP limit... depending on your reaction with blocking.
FlambergeMaxHP700.png

Mod is in attached section, for 0.6.5 ONLY

Last edited:

DiamondHu

Jul 25, 2020
Just curious, does anyone have fun playing with that Flamberge heavy sword? As I see it by default, it's another case of "Default weapon does most of things better/Heavy weapon is implemented for the sake of difficulty only".

I noticed it often skips hits while in block and I believe it's caused both by collision detection and some input code.

So I tweaked block collision box and improved "perfect block" reaction time starting with the first frame of blocking (instead of 5th frame window).
This makes an awesome synergy with Alchemy upgrade which increase max HP by 1 each time you kill any enemy after a perfect block/following counter-strike:

View attachment 4100068

Take a note that it's mostly useful on some enemies: Green Goblins, Slugs/Small Green Slugs (both with caution), dogs. It's best to lure them into a group and take out with an upgraded counter-strike at once.

It's useless on projectiles (I think) and fast moving enemies can be countered if they do normal hits/not grabs, but it does have issues with hitboxes in general. I'd recommend it with second Alchemy upgrade and electic combo builds for crowd control and distant hits.

View attachment 4100094

In the end, this synergy allows you to build a powerful attack stat with very high HP limit... depending on your reaction with blocking.
View attachment 4100073

Mod is in attached section, for 0.6.5 ONLY
For me, the final strike work very well. For example, i'm attack all combo and slash a blood, make enemy far away ( or running to me like a dog) dead.
But the left one, i dont like it anyway

SpikyCookie

Apr 2, 2023
I actually like the greatsword more than the umbrella. It does twice the base damage (5 -> 10) and has much longer reach. With the alchemy upgrade that adds a shockwave to the 3rd swing, it has some mighty long range and you can easily abuse it to kill enemies without getting in their attack range.

Reactions: Krongorka
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes