biboudi

Jul 25, 2023
You need to lose. Specifically, you need to lose in normal fight, not through sex (it would trigger old game over anim).
that still don't work for me, do you think it could be luck based or is waiting for the nun to get beat up not considered normal fight?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
that still don't work for me, do you think it could be luck based or is waiting for the nun to get beat up not considered normal fight?
It might be random trigger but you definitely can't lose through sex with goblins. This will always trigger old animation.
I was able to trigger new GO and pony-walk every time I lost in normal fight and goblin that killed me (green one) approached me.

biboudi

Jul 25, 2023
It might be random trigger but you definitely can't lose through sex with goblins. This will always trigger old animation.
I was able to trigger new GO and pony-walk every time I lost in normal fight and goblin that killed me (green one) approached me.
i'll try that out thanks

Sep 22, 2024
It ain't luck based. It works 100% of the time.

IMPORTANT: Game patch should be 0.6.5 - if you're in 0.6.2 or lower it won't appear.

If the above is true, you can trigger the event in stage 1-2 with Green Gobbos.

Make sure you don't have any artifacts that trigger Oestrus, as that would be a Sex Scene instead.

Now go find a room with a green gobbo or two (or more), kill everything else while sidestepping the gobbo(s).

Let yourself get beat up with their sticks (not the meat one) till you get knocked unconscious.

The event should trigger then, if not. Either something's wrongs with your files (possible cause: mods/improper installs/your PC hates you) or your game version is not in 0.6.5.

biboudi

Jul 25, 2023
It ain't luck based. It works 100% of the time.

IMPORTANT: Game patch should be 0.6.5 - if you're in 0.6.2 or lower it won't appear.

If the above is true, you can trigger the event in stage 1-2 with Green Gobbos.

Make sure you don't have any artifacts that trigger Oestrus, as that would be a Sex Scene instead.

Now go find a room with a green gobbo or two (or more), kill everything else while sidestepping the gobbo(s).

Let yourself get beat up with their sticks (not the meat one) till you get knocked unconscious.

The event should trigger then, if not. Either something's wrongs with your files (possible cause: mods/improper installs/your PC hates you) or your game version is not in 0.6.5.
I'm fairly certain i got the 0.6.5 ver and did everything you listed so i'll try deleting everything and redownloading

Sep 22, 2024
Hey guys does anyone know if there is any option to mod the character itself and give her clothing options or just different hair or something?

Not requesting mods, asking how one can do it
Check comments on page 139. Posted by 90o-o09, he has TUTORIAL FOR EDITING TEXTURES / Modding.

It's more of redrawing her current clothes for an exact CG scene than giving her different clothing options.

I'm fairly certain i got the 0.6.5 ver and did everything you listed so i'll try deleting everything and redownloading
If there's still an issue after all that maybe it's with the download itself. I used PIXELDRAIN and never had any issues (even the Lingerie bug which supposedly stuck your character, didn't get stuck, just got no benefit from the item).

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

biboudi

Jul 25, 2023
still don't work for me, if anyone knows where windows keep the saves for this game, i'll try deleting them and see how that works if not i'll just stop

AlexRyan

May 20, 2020
I saw some skin PortraitMod is already made by some chinese, but unfortuately i can't download it without baidudisk or whatever it is. If anyone has a baidu account and willing to download, here's the link

Hope someone is kind enough to share the file.

yuxiangxing

Oct 21, 2022
AlexRyan,帖子:15042452,会员:2362204 said:
我看到一些皮肤 PortraitMod 已经由一些中国人制作,但不幸的是,如果没有 baidudisk 或其他东西,我无法下载它。如果有人有百度帐户并愿意下载,请看这里链接

希望有人好心分享该文件。
[/引用]

MyonNya

Jul 18, 2022
I saw some skin PortraitMod is already made by some chinese, but unfortuately i can't download it without baidudisk or whatever it is. If anyone has a baidu account and willing to download, here's the link

Hope someone is kind enough to share the file.

here you are

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes