Hellen.1057

Nov 4, 2023

check it out yourselves ive posted a tutorial also, even if you edit textures its gonna stay in future versions if you repeat the same process.
Wow, thanks, although to download it only allows 1 file at a time, it does not allow downloading complete folders and it would take a long time XD, if the folders were compressed mediafire would allow the complete download

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
Wow, thanks, although to download it only allows 1 file at a time, it does not allow downloading complete folders and it would take a long time XD, if the folders were compressed mediafire would allow the complete download
hmm ill try to upload to another host and edit it in the original comment
update : ( added the new link)

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Come on dev, you know the good stuff like long legs and high heels. You gotta add fishnet stockings already.The closet is too empty.:whistle:
Current Spine body file already consists of 12 atlas PNG's of various resolution (it's a lot actually) for body sprites and clothes. I'm assuming they won't really bother with it unless they'll announce post-release DLC.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Current Spine body file already consists of 12 atlas PNG's of various resolution (it's a lot actually) for body sprites and clothes. I'm assuming they won't really bother with it unless they'll announce post-release DLC.
Mods go brrrr

Sep 22, 2024
Don’t you guys find her legs deformed when she is barefoot and attacking
No? Even if it is I'm guessing my brain's just filtering it out since its supposed to be an animation, and limbs deforming to form an image of an action when said action is supposedly fast is par for the course.

Tho it is possible it gets more deformed than it should since she used to walk with her toes while barefoot.

destroyerwin

Jul 5, 2020
Just curious, does anyone have fun playing with that Flamberge heavy sword? As I see it by default, it's another case of "Default weapon does most of things better/Heavy weapon is implemented for the sake of difficulty only".

I noticed it often skips hits while in block and I believe it's caused both by collision detection and some input code.

So I tweaked block collision box and improved "perfect block" reaction time starting with the first frame of blocking (instead of 5th frame window).
This makes an awesome synergy with Alchemy upgrade which increase max HP by 1 each time you kill any enemy after a perfect block/following counter-strike:

View attachment 4100068

Take a note that it's mostly useful on some enemies: Green Goblins, Slugs/Small Green Slugs (both with caution), dogs. It's best to lure them into a group and take out with an upgraded counter-strike at once.

It's useless on projectiles (I think) and fast moving enemies can be countered if they do normal hits/not grabs, but it does have issues with hitboxes in general. I'd recommend it with second Alchemy upgrade and electic combo builds for crowd control and distant hits.

View attachment 4100094

In the end, this synergy allows you to build a powerful attack stat with very high HP limit... depending on your reaction with blocking.
View attachment 4100073

Mod is in attached section, for 0.6.5 ONLY
Can you also do the same for dash/dodge?

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
not really likely / SoonTM
the dev's main priority now is a working game first so extra like gallery (though very important to H game) will be more likely to be implemented in the last updates before released
Some time ago I started a rudimentary "gallery" mod that worked by simply spawning in the selected enemy and forcing the h-event
Thing is I never got around to hooking it up to a UI and since it's been several versions since then so I wouldn't be surprised if it outright didn't work anymore, and between work and other projects it's not the highest priority for me

Point being it's also a Soon(TM) thing. Best bet is the animation archive that's floating around somewhere

justjakka

Jul 22, 2018
TUTORIAL FOR EDITING TEXTURES / Modding
ill give everyone a tutorial but please when you do it share your work to others that are here.
1) download AssetStudioGUI (better for previewing images than UABEA)
2) open the files which contain CG ThornSin\ThornSin_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64 (for shop cg i used to open cg_assets_all.bundle file)
3) filter only the texture2D files and export only filtered files to a folder
4) use any software to paint or whatever to change the extracted pic
5) for the replace of the texture download UABEAvalonia, press info to the selected file, find the exact CG, - go to plugins and choose to replace the original image for your edited one, press save and its done.
also you can watch this tutorial
if anyone makes a better variation of the footjob you have my thanks.
talking about unity asset unpackers, what about AssetRipper? it is open source and currently maintained
AssetStudio is kind of old and archived

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
talking about unity asset unpackers, what about AssetRipper? it is open source and currently maintained
AssetStudio is kind of old and archived
UABEA is what you'll need most of the time for Unity titles. AssetRipper is a bit overkill and it's for deeper kind of disassembly, not repacking. UABEA can unpack and repack stuff you edit back into the game files. So grab "seventh stable" release of it from .
Another good tool is UnityEx, but it has free version and payed version functionality differences (it can pack textures into .resS files, which prevents bloating filesize for edited textures, but it's nuanced), so I probably won't recommend it that much for such tasks.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes